Chp- 25

Oh god I am so sad about Jack leaving roadtrip, I legit cried, we won't get any Jacklyn content anymore !😭💔
But we want him to be happy so yeah I hope he suceeds in whatever he does in future😌❤
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

I woke up with Rye's arms wrapped around my waist protectively, I tried to free myself but he tighten his grip on me, and pulled me more close if it's even possible. He is knocking the air out of me.

"R-Rye leave me" I said trying to shake him, "Mmm.." that's what he replied.

"Rye ! Leave me you are blocking my air supply" I shouted, he immediately opened his eyes, losing his grip on me.

"Huh? What happened baby? Why are you shouting early in the morning?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

I signed, "Can you please stop holding me while sleeping, you literally blocked my air supply" I said.

He pulled me into a hug,
"No No No ! I won't be able to sleep properly without you in my arms" he said.

I signed, knowing it's no use to argue.
He first kissed my cheeks, then he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck and started kissing there.

I was trying so hard not to moan.

"R-Rye Stop it, please...." I said.
"Mmm..." he said and started sucking on my neck.

I put my hands on his chest pushing him away lightly. He held my wrist and hovered about me.

He started staring at my face, looking deep into my eyes, as I stared back into his chocolate brown eyes.

His eyes diverted to my lips and again to my eyes, he licked his lips.

He again looked at my lips and leaned down. I don't know why but I couldn't move at all, it's like my body wanted it but my head was telling me to shove him away. The last time he kissed me was when he brought me and Romeo back here.

He was dangerously close to my lips, Our nose were touching and I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

We were just centimeters away from kissing but someone knocked on the door, snapping us both out of our thoughts.

I immediately shoved him away and he fell down from the bed.

"Owww... that hurts Andy !" He said rubbing the back of his head.

I didn't say anything, he got up and went towards the door. He opened it and saw brook.

"Guys breakfast is ready and you guys are still sleeping, get up and come down fast" Brook said.

"Sure Brooklyn! We will be there" Rye said in an annoyed tone and slight anger was visible on his face too.

"Woah someone's woken up on the bad side of the bed I guess" brook laughed.

"No actually, someone fell on the floor, hitting their head" Rye said looking towards me.

I blushed a little, "W-We will be there brook in 5 minutes" I said.

"Okay" brook said confused probably thinking what rye said. He left and rye closed the door and looked at me.

I immediately ran to the bathroom before he could even say anything.

After me and Rye freshen up we went downstairs towards the dining table.

Brook, Mikey and Sonny were already sat at the table. But I didn't find Jack anywhere.

"Where is jack?" I asked Brook.
"Jack is here !!!" Jack said coming out with a plate full of cookies.

"Come on sit down !" He said.
We sat with Romeo besides me.

"Here guys ! Taste it !" Jack said.
"You made this ?" I asked him, he nodded.

I took a bite and oh my god, I literally moaned at the taste.

"OH MY GOD JACK !" its fabulous, I love it !!!!" I said. He smiled, "thankyou"

"Babe it tastes amazing !" Brook said.
"I know babe, I made it especially for you and Romeo ofcourse" he said.

"Yum yum" Romeo said cheering while eating the cookie, and everyone cooed at him.

"Thankyou Jackie" Brook said and kissed his cheeks.
"I can make anything for you brookie" Jack said and kissed Brooklyn's lips, and they started making out, Jack shoved his tongue in Brooklyn's mouth tasting the cookie which he made.

"Ewww ! Please take it to your room guys we have a child sitting here ! Its gross !" Mikey said.

We all started laughing, while Jacklyn pulled away blushing, "It indeed tastes sweet" Jack said looking at Brook smirking and Brook started blushing insanely.
(A/N: My Jacklyn heart is hurting so badly 💔 please tell me if in future you want Jacklyn content or not cause I am confused about what to do)

We soon finished our breakfast and headed towards our room.

"Andy, you and Romeo get ready we are going out" Rye said,
"What? Where?" I asked him.
"To the park, Romeo must be bored sitting in his room, so lets go to the park" Rye said, I nodded.

I went and changed Romeo's clothes and headed downstairs, where Rye was waiting for us.

We Soon reached the park and Romeo started playing with other kids while me and Rye were looking after him.

We were sat on the bench watching Romeo play on the slide.

"I'll bring something for you to drink" Rye said getting up, he went away while I watched Romeo.

I saw 3 men's looking everywhere with a photo in their hand, they looked towards Romeo and walked towards him. I immediately went to Romeo and picked him up.

"Hello, you are Andy Fowler?" One of then asked,
"Y-yes... what do you want?" I asked them cause they looked creepy.

2 of them suddenly held my arms and other one took Romeo from my hands

"What are doing !? Give me back my son !!!" I started shouting.

"Papa!!!!" Romeo started crying loudly
But that man started walking away from me.

The 2 men's who were holding me shoved me on the ground and my knees started bleeding cause of falling down.

"Tell Rye our boss will call him soon" one of them said, my eyes widen.

They left me there and walked away quickly.

I saw Rye coming back with a can.

He looked at me and immediately ran towards me

"Andy !!!! What happened !? Where is Romeo !?" He asked me.
I held his collar tightly and pulled him closer.

"ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT !!! T-THEY TOOK ROMEO WITH THEM !!!
THIS IS WHY I NEVER WANTED ROMEO TO BE HERE WITH YOU AND IN YOUR FUCKING MAFIA WOLRD !!!! MY SON IS IN DANGER ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU ! WHY DID YOU BRING US BACK ! I WANT MY SON BACK....." I started sobbing while He didn't say anything.

"I am sorry..." he said.
I stood up and started hitting his chest.
"GET ME BACK MY SON !!! I WANT MY SON BACK RYE FUCKING DO SOMETHING !!! " I shouted and then everything went black....

_________________________________________

Omg !!!! Who took Romeo !?

What will happen now !?

Stayed tuned for the next chapter !

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 💕

Love ya babies 💕

Until next time 💕