Chp- 29

Andy POV.

"Papa? Dadda wakie?" Romeo asked me.
"No baby.... not yet, but dadda will wake up soon okay ?" I said kissing his forehead. Then I started dressing him cause we have to go to the hospital.

It's been 5 days since Rye is in hospital. He have not woken up. Doctor told us he have been shot near his brain so he is in critical condition he can hear us but he can't move or speak, we have to motivate him to come back to us. We all are trying our best but still Rye have not moved yet, he keeps staring at the ceiling.

I still remember that day, it horrifies me
When I took Romeo and started walking out, Rye jumped infront of us and that Draven guy shot him instead of us. Rye was shot 3 times.. 2 on his back and 1 near his brain. Mikey immediately killed Draven on the spot and we rushed Rye to hospital....

"Hey Andy" Brook said pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Hey Brookie....." I said. He smiled.
He took Romeo from my arms and kissed his cheeks. Romeo giggled.

"What are you thinking about Andy?" He asked me.
"Nothing brook just about Rye..." I said signing. He gave me a weak smile and put Romeo down.

"He will be alright Andy, he will come back don't worry, we will give our best" Brook said. I smiled while nodding.

"Brook can I ask you something?" I said.
"Yeah of course" he said.
"Well... can you tell me why and how did Rye became a Mafia leader" I said.

As soon as I said that Brook's face became more sad. He signed.

"Fine.... just don't tell him that I told you everything" brook said, I nodded.

"Well... I always told you right? Rye is not a bad person, he is not what he looks likes, sure he have a bad temper but apart from that he is a very sweet person.... but his parents.... his dad was a cruel man.... at the age of 12 he began to train Rye for taking over his business , he never got a perfect childhood which a normal kid should have, he never received any motherly love from his mum too, she was a cruel person too, they both use to beat him very badly whenever he would not do things as they want him to do, and as he never received any love from them he became cold and ruthless,he hated them so much. But he was forced to lead the gang and now he can't back down from here even if he wanted to" Brook said, I was shocked.

"Rye have always craved for love, true love which he never got, people always come to him cause he have money and power, they would throw themselves on him, just for money. He needs love which only you can give him Andy, when he brought you here, and raped you he was angry on himself. He loves you alott, and his one mistake made him feel horrible about himself and after you ran away it got worse, but when he got to know he have a child with you, he promised himself to bring you both back and give all the love to you both which he never received and now you are back with Romeo, he have been so happy, I have never seen him smile so much in years. Infact I don't remember the last time I saw his genuine smile" brook added.

I can't believe this.... what he said is true though, all night Rye would cuddle me, kiss me, not only that he would always say sweet things in my ears while sleeping and the toys he bring for Romeo and the way he would try to fulfill all his wishes..... I have always seen him trying so hard to be a perfect father for Romeo, and since he brought us here, his behaviour have changed completely.
I signed.

"Wow that's alott...." I said.
"I.... let's go to the hospital" I added.
I am speechless right now like seriously this is way too much for me, I never thought Rye would go through all this...

(After sometime)

We finally reached the hospital and I saw nurses and doctor running in Rye's room, I started panicking.

"Nurse ! What happened please tell me?" I asked her,
"Please wait here" she said and ran inside. I was pacing back and forth, while Romeo was sitting on Brook's lap.

Soon the doctor came out.
"Doctor what happened !? Is he alright !?" I asked him.
"We almost lost him, but it's all in control now, Mr. Fowler you people need to motivate him more, or else we will lose him" he said and walked away.

Oh no... I can't loose him !
"Brook you and the others wait here with Romeo, I need sometime alone with Rye" I said to him and went inside.

Rye was laying on the bed with his eyes closed. I walked towards him and sat beside him on the stool.

"Hey Rye.... doctor told me what happened right now.... please don't do that you silly person, you scared me to death, please come back to us Rye, You told me that after you rescue Romeo I can go back to my normal life right? But how can I go back now? I... I love you Rye.... yes I have fallen in love with you, I have hated you in the past but as I got to know you, I understood you well and... and I fell for you., I need you Rye, Our son needs you, we all need you to come back. Our son keeps asking me when will dadda wake up, and I always tell him soon, but when Rye !? Please get up, I don't have the energy to answer his questions about you anymore" I said

I took his hands in mine and kissed it.

"I miss you Rye, I miss the way you would cuddle me and hold me tightly, the way you would kiss my neck while sleeping, the way you would always say sweet things in my ears, I miss everything about you, You need to get up soon please,I cannot live without you now and even Romeo he needs his dad in his life, we both need you" I said and again kissed his hand.

I felt his finger move and the machine besides him started to make beep sounds loudly.

"Doctor ! Nurse ! Anyone come here !" I shouted.

Then I felt a light squeeze on my hand and looked down to see Rye opening his eyes.

"Oh My God ! RYE !......."
_________________________________________

Yayyy Rye is awake now !!!

You people thought I will kill Rye😂 I would never do that, I have read fanfictions where Rye or Andy die and I have cried my eyes out and my heart would actually hurt that time, so I know how it feels, I don't have the courage to make any one of them die guys I will keep cursing myself for my whole life lmao.

Anyways hope you liked it 💞

Stay tuned for the next chapter 💕

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤

Love ya babies 💕

Until next time 💕