Chp- 17

Rye POV.

I woke up and looked besides my bed and touched it. I signed its still empty.

It's been 2 years since Andy ran away.
I miss him, I miss his ocean blue eyes, his pink plump lips, his fair and smooth skin, his soft hair, I miss each and every single thing about him.

Brook and the others always try to tell me to forget about him. But no I can't
I am in love with him. Ever since he ran away I have been in an awful state, everyone in the mansion is worried about me. But I don't care I just need Andy, I just want him in my arms, I want to wake up every morning with my arms around him.

Not only that we also have our kids or kid.

Everyday I think about him and our children, it is twins? Is it a single child ? A boy ? A girl ? Whatever it is I want my family back.

They belong to me I am never gonna give up on them. I have not stopped looking for them till now and I'll keep looking for them till the day I find them

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom freshen up, got dressed and walked out of my room downstairs.

"Goodmorming Rye" Brook said smiling
"Morning Brook" I said
"Come on let's have breakfast together" he said, I nodded.

We both went to the dinner table and sat and started eating.

"So.... I want to tell you something" Brook said.

"What happened Brook?" I asked him
"Ummm..... yesterday Jack took me out on a date and.... he...he proposed to me to be his boyfriend" brook said.

My eyes widened
"Omg ! Brook really !?" I asked him.
He nodded.
"So...!? What did you say?" I asked
He didn't say anything he looked away and nodded shyly.

"Oh my god Brook ! I am so happy for you both !" I said and got up to hug him.

"Jack is a great guy I am happy he is your boyfriend" I said smiling brightly.

Brook is like a little brother to me, though I am the leader of a Mafia gang
I don't usually treat my people as my gang members they are like my family and that's why Brook is like my little brother.

I am happy for brook and Jack but when will I find my own happiness, my own life, my Andy and my baby.....

No matter what happens I always end up thinking about them.

After the breakfast I went to my office and started working.

I heard a knock.
"Come in" I said. Mikey came in.

"Rye we have got a very good deal, you need to check it out" Mikey said.
I took a look at it.
"Hmm.... that's a very nice deal, I think we should get involved in it" I said leaning back on my chair.

"Yeah but we will have to go to Canada tomorrow to complete that deal cause the dealer wants to personally talk about it" he said.

"What? No Mikey I don't have time to go to Canada for a deal besides I have seen some better deals here too" I said.

Mikey smirked.
I gave him a questioning look.

"We have got information that Andy Fowler might be living in Canada" Mikey said.

I stood up from my seat shocked and happy.

"What ! Are you sure !?" I asked him.
"There are 95% chances he is there in Canada, Rye" he said.

"Okay fine we are leaving for Canada tomorrow" I said.

Mikey nodded and went out.

Yeah this is what I have been doing...
When I get even a slightest percent of chances of Andy being somewhere I just go there. I have been to many places cause of that even though his chances of being in those places was less.

But now 95% chances of him being in Canada is a lot, I have a feeling I will find him there.

I went to my room and packed clothes for myself. This time I am gonna search whole Canada for him.

~Next day~

I woke up and looked at my alarm, its 4 in the morning damn it. Oh right I have to go to Canada today.

I stood up and went to the bathroom did my business got ready and went downstairs.

Mikey and Sonny are gonna come with me to Canada and Brook and Jack are gonna look after my business here.

We headed out and got in the car.
Soon we reached the airport and I went towards my private Jet.

We hopped in.

~After 8 hours~

I got out of the plane and breath the fresh air of Canada. It was cold but not that cold. I need to first go and finish that deal and then I'll start looking for Andy.

Andy Fowler I am coming for you and our child, you cannot run away from me, you and our children belongs to me....
_________________________________________

Don't forget to VOTE !!!

See ya soon💕

Love ya ❤ !!!!