Chp- 10

Hehehe I knew randy were together while lighting the crackers !
And if you saw sonny's comment on Andy's post, Andy replied to sonny saying "cheers will lend you a sparkler when we're home" that means randy were alone or maybe randy + hannah were together.

What do you think? Tell meeeee !

Now back to our story !!!
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

My lower back is hurting a lot I don't want to move, my butt is so sore that even the slightest move causes pain to travel my whole body.

I was laying at the end of the bed away from rye crying my eyes out, my back was facing him, his one arm was under his head and he was staring at the ceiling.

A sob escaped my lips again, I felt his fingers travel my back, shivers ran down my spine, he traced it down to my ass and grabbed it lightly which was covered with the sheet.
I quickly spanked his hands away.

"Don't !" I hissed at him still sobbing.

Suddenly he removed the covers off me and pulled me in the center of the bed hovering above me.

He was staring at me.
I felt his tip at my entrance, I winced.
"R-Rye no please don't I am very sore right now, it hurts please I can't bare it anymore" I plead him.

"Shut up" he said.
And again slammed inside me causing me to let out a choked scream.
He kept thrusting harshly.
He didn't stopped till he came inside me , god knows how many times he came inside me now.

He grabbed my jaw.
"Now I hope you understood who you belong too" he said. I kept on sobbing yet didn't say anything.
"Now listen from now on you will stay with me in this room no matter what happens got it?" He said firmly, It was an order. I nodded slowly.

"Good" he said and let go of my jaw.
He stood up dressing himself and walked out of the room leaving me naked and miserable.

I cried and cried even though I had no tears left to cry. After sometime I slowly got up from the bed and limped towards the bathroom.
I almost fell down but caught the handle of the door.

I walked in and looked at myself in the mirror, I was such a mess.

My eyes dark red cause of crying, my whole body was covered in bruises (bites) red somewhere purple too, my lips were swollen and cut a little cause he bit it too hard making it bleed. There was dried blood under my thighs too mixed with his cum, I just lost my virginity forcefully.

I signed and walked inside the shower, I scrubbed my whole body trying to wash off his touch but it was still there I scrubbed it so hard my body was all red now.

I got out of the bathroom, dried myself, I saw some clothes left on the bed for me, I put them on.

I am very tired, I got under the covers, trying to sleep and to forget the pain.

( After 2 hours)

I woke up, sat straight on the bed and screamed from the pain in my lower body. I forgot that I am still sore. I calmed myself.

I heard the door open my head quickly snapped towards it, I saw brook walk in with a plate full of food.

He walked to me setting the food on the table besides me. He sat and hugged me tightly.

"You look such a mess, I am sorry for what happened with you Andy, I am really sorry" Brook said and I heard a sob escape from him.

I pulled him away from me and looked at his face, tears were streaming down his face. I wiped his tears with my hand

"Its okay brook, it wasn't your fault, you did warned me, but I being a stubborn person...I...and besides it's his fault he..." I couldn't get the words properly.

I don't even know what to say anymore.

"He is a Mafia leader what can I expect from him...." I said.

"Yeah he is but even though he doesn't forced anyone to have sex with him" brook said sobbing.

"I don't know how he changed suddenly" he added.

I signed, "I don't want to talk about it brook" I whispered.

"O-Okay Andy" he said and picked the plate and brought it in front of my face.

"Eat Andy" he said.
"No I don't feel like eating" I said.
"Please Andy, don't do this you need to eat something" he said.
"Brook please I don't have the energy to argue with you or anyone, I beg you don't force me" I said looking down.

He signed and put the food on the table.
"Fine I won't force you, please just eat after you feel a little better, don't ignore the food cause of...." he stopped not finishing the sentence.

"I'm sorry.... I will leave you alone, get some rest" he said and left.

I looked at the food, I don't feel like eating, If I eat I will puke for sure.
I got under the covers and again fell into deep sleep.....

_________________________________________

I almost cried while writing this chapter poor andy baby, he didn't deserved this.....

Don't forget to vote and comment !

See ya soon 💕