Chp- 26

Rye POV.

Andy suddenly passed out in my arms while screaming. I immediately picked him up in bridal style and went back home.

I entered the house and saw Brook and Jack sitting on the couch, they looked at me and ran towards me.

"What happened to him !? And where is Romeo !?" Brook asked me.
"I'll explain everything but first Brook get the first aid kit and come to my room and Jack you and the others wait for me in the my office I'll be back soon" I said.

I went to my room and put Andy on our bed. Soon Brook entered the room with the first aid kit.

He started cleaning Andy's wound up.
"Where is Romeo Rye please tell me" Brook said while bandaging Andy's knee.

"H-He got kidnapped..." I said in a shaky voice. "What !?" Brook said his eyes widen, "Oh My God !? Who did it !?" he asked.

"Brook not here let's go to the office we will discuss this there" I said while looking at Andy.

Brook nodded, "Fine I'll throw this and be right back" he said picking up the first aid kit and the cottons which were covered in Andy's blood. He left the room.

I covered Andy with the sheet.
"I'll bring Romeo back I promise you baby, I won't let anything happen to him" I mumble and kissed his forehead and headed towards my office.

I entered and saw everyone already there.

"So what the hell is going on Rye ?" Sonny asked.
"Romeo.... he got kidnapped" I said looking down. Everyone was shocked.

"Oh my god ! Who did it Rye !?" Mikey asked.
"I don't know Mikey I don't know" I said.

"Okay... let's not be very sentimental right now, we need to be strong and think who could be behind this" Jack said. I nodded.

"Of course, it would be one of our enemies" I said.
"But who?" Brook asked.
"I don't know, but I know they will definitely call, they must be needing something from us, that's why they kidnapped Romeo as they know he and Andy are my weakness now" I said.

"Yeah true, but who have the guts to kidnap your son ? I am shocked they actually did that" Sonny said.

I scoffed, " I know right whoever that person is I am gonna kill them" I said angrily.

"I think it might be Draven, Seth or Jasper" Jack said. I nodded.

"Yeah only these 3 have the guts to do that" I said. Yes true they have been trying to defeat me from a long time now. It must be someone among these 3.

While we were discussing about it, I got a call and I immediately picked it up.

"Who is this !?" I asked.
"Hello Ryan ! How have you been?" The person on the other side asked me.

"What the fuck do you want Draven !?" I asked him angrily.
"Oh ho ho ho, why are you so angry Rye be patient " he said.

"I don't have fucking patience! Where is my son!?" I asked him.
"Your son is fine, don't worry about him !" He said.
"I swear I'll kill you if anything happen to him Draven !!!" I said.

"Chill Rye chill, I won't do anything to your son, unless you go against me" he said. I sighed.

"What the fuck do you want tell me!" I said.

"Oh Ryan, there are so many things I want and I hope you will give me each and everything" he said.

"Fucking speak" I said.

"Fine, firstly I want all the new edition guns you brought from Switzerland recently, I want those 25 tons of gold too which you brought from Dubai and I want your 60% of all your properties which you have all around world" he said.

I was stunned,
"Okay fine I'll give you all these things, but nothing should happen to my family got it !?" I said.

"Yeah deal, besides your little son is just too cute to kill" he said.
"Watch your mouth !" I said.

"I give you 3 days to sort everything out, tomorrow I'll send you the address where you have to come" he said.

"Fine" I said and he cut the call.

"What happened Rye !?" Brook asked.

"Draven wants all the latest guns we brought recently, then the gold and 60% of all my properties" I said and signed.

"Woah that's a lot !" Jack said.
I nodded

"I know he don't want these things this is just a trap, the main motive of him is to kill me" I said.
"If he kills me then the title of the most dangerous Mafia leader will be given to him" I added.

"Yeah right" Mikey said.

"Anyways I am not scared of him, all I want is my son to be safe and back home so arrange all the things we only have three days so be fast" I said.
They nodded and went out of the room.

I signed. I should check on Andy now.
I went to my room.

There he is my beautiful Angel lying on the bed.
I went and sat on the bed besides him.
I started stroking his hair softly.

I can't believe I let him down, I know he was starting to trust me but I had to mess it up, he gave me such a beautiful son just like him and I didn't protect him well, all this indeed is my fault he is right but I will fix this.

I will bring our son back Andy, you don't worry I will never let anything happen to you and our son, I swear on my life.

I got under the covers and put my head on Andy's chest and hugged him, I can hear his heart beat, I signed in relief for now I really need this.

Soon I feel asleep listening to his steady heartbeat.....
_________________________________________

OMG !!! GUYS I cannot believe this !!!
THANKYOU SO MUCH !!!🥺❤❤❤
My story is Top #1 in #randy I am speechless never thought I would see this day 🥺❤ all thanks to you guys !!! I LOVE YOU ALOTTT💕💕💕

OMG !!! GUYS I cannot believe this !!! THANKYOU SO MUCH !!!🥺❤❤❤My story is Top #1 in #randy I am speechless never thought I would see this day 🥺❤ all thanks to you guys !!! I LOVE YOU ALOTTT💕💕💕

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 💕

Love ya babies 💕

Until next time 💕