Chp- 14

Hey guys !!!! ❤❤❤

This is not related to roadtrip I know but I just wanted to share it with you guys ! So.....

IT WAS MY FIRST TIME ATTENDING A CONCERT ON 16th Nov 2019 !

I SAW KATY PERRY AND DUA LIPA !

It was an amazing night !!! 🙈😍❤

Yeah so back to the story !❤❤❤
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

I woke up and looked around Rye wasn't besides me, I went to the bathroom and freshen up.

Its been 5 days now since I am back from the hospital and I have my plan ready with me.

I got out of the bathroom and wore a hoodie and ripped Jean's. I headed downstairs. I looked towards the door. God I really wanna run away from here like right now.....wish I could just open the door and run towards my freedom but no I have to be patient. I will run away from here tonight.

Suddenly I felt two strong arms around my waist pulling me closer I jumped a little but soon relaxed knowing its Rye.

"Goodmorning babe" he said, hugging me from back and kissing my cheeks.

"Goodmorning" I said.

"Come on let's have breakfast" Rye said.
I nodded following him.

We ate our breakfast silently.

After the breakfast we went to our room. He started dressing for work and I sat on the bed reading a book.
That's one of the things I do here the most since I am not allowed to use any phone or laptop.

"Andy baby come here" Rye said.
I stood up from the bed and went towards him.

He gently started stroking my cheeks.
He stared in my eyes smiling to himself.

"What are you smiling for ?" I asked him.
"Just..... you are so beautiful, I can't take my eyes off you" he said.
I felt my cheeks burning, why the fuck am I blushing !!!

He turned me around and pulled me closer so my back was touching his chest and we both were looking in the mirror infront of us.

"You know Andy.... I love you so much I wish we could have a sweet little family together" he said, swinging us a little.

He put his hand on my stomach and started stroking it.
"I wish you could be a carrier for my baby" he said.

Fuck.... if only he knew...

I didn't say a word. Damn this feels like a movie scene.

He turned me around to face him.

"But.... it's okay we can always adopt a child" he said smiling.

I nodded awkwardly.

He leaned down and kissed my lips.
He started sucking and pulling my lips.
I hissed a little when he bit my lips and pulled back with a pop sound.

"See you later babe" he said and went to his work.

After that I started packing a bag for me
I put some clothes in it some money that I found from Rye's locker.

Yeah I had to steal a little I don't want to but I dont have any other option.
After packing the bag I hide it in a place where no one could find it.

I went downstairs and met Brook and Jack in the living room.

"Hey Andy come and sit here" brook said. I smiled and sat besides him.

Mikey, Sonny and Rye went to their work. So we three started watching some movie on Netflix.

( later in the evening)

It's almost time for Rye and others to come home.
Brook turned off the TV and went to the kitchen.
Soon Rye, Mikey and Sonny entered.

Rye looked at me and smiled.
"I am home" he said and kissed my forehead. I dont know I felt warm when he kissed my forehead... I pushed the feeling in the back of my head.

We all had dinner together just like always.

It's time to sleep now.

I laid down on the bed while Rye spooned me.

God if he kept spooning me like this I wont be able to get out.

Its almost 2am now and Rye was sleeping. I slowly removed his hands off from my waist.

He moved and I closed my eyes hoping he doesn't wake up.

He turned around in the opposite direction his back facing me. I signed in relief.

I stood up changed my clothes and removed my bag from my hiding place.

I wrote a little note for Rye :

"Rye, I know you will be angry after reading this, but I don't want to live with you, so please try to understand, I am leaving and this time you won't be able to find me, so it's better if you don't look for me, forget about me and move on you will find a better person than me "

From,
Andy

I put the letter besides his desk and looked at his sleeping figure one last time.... his lips parted and his soft snores. The way his hair fall on his eyes making him look so c-.... wait what am I thinking.... am I falling for rye....? No I  can't..... this is not good....

I put my hands on my stomach.

My child doesn't deserve to live in a Mafia word.... I can't let him be like Rye.

I took my bag and climbed down the window carefully and started running away from here, away from Rye, away from his dangerous world......

_________________________________________

DONT FORGET TO VOTE !!!!

Hiyo !!!

Well sorry my exams are near I already told yaa but I still try to remove some time from that to post the chapters.

I love writing this chapters 🥺❤

But damn exams are important too🥺

I'll try to post whenever I can ! Promise !!!

Love yaa 💕💕💕

Until next time !!!!