Chp- 16

2 years later

Andy POV.

I woke up and went to the bathroom did my business then after changing my clothes I went to the kitchen. I started making breakfast.

Soon I heard footsteps I looked back down and smiled at my little boy, he just woke up from his sleep.

He looked at me yawning.

"Goodmorning Romeo" I said.
"Gudmorning papa" he said and made grabby hands.

I picked him up and kissed his cheeks.

"Goodmorning Andy" I heard.

I looked towards the kitchen entrance.
There stood the older handsome man with green eyes and blonde hair my roommate Sam.

I smiled at him, "Goodmorning" I said.

It's been 2 years since I ran away from Rye and came here in Canada, I met Sam at that time, I told him about what happened with me and he supported me alott, he helped me during my pregnancy, he even let me stay with him in his apartment and now I am his roommate, he even looks after Romeo for me whenever I go to work.

Romeo is 2 years old now he have brown hair just like Rye, and blue eyes like me, he always reminds me of Rye. But even if he reminds me of Rye a lot I still love him after all he is my child and whatever that happened to me is not his fault.

But sometimes he even looks like the younger version of me to me.

(A/N : Pic of Romeo)

(A/N : Not gonna lie, when I found this pic on google this kid kinda looked like Andy's child version to me and besides look at the water mark its fucking "FOWLER" Like wtf that's a huge ass coincidence)

"Papa hungry" Romeo said pointing at his little tummy.
"Okay baby it's ready" I said putting him down on his chair.

"Romie baby, here have your milk and you have to finish it no excuses okay" Sam said.

Yeah he calls Romeo as Romie sometimes

Romeo huffed but started drinking his milk.

"You finished it ! That's my good boy"
Sam said, kissing Romeo's forehead and ruffing his hair. Romeo giggled.

A smile formed on my face looking at these two. Sam always treats Romeo as his own son.

I genuinely like Sam he is a very sweet person and since Romeo doesn't have his dad, Sam always plays a dad's role in his life.

He would always try to fulfill his wishes
Many times I have to tell him not to spoil Romeo but he always says that he is like my kid and I want to see him happy.

That's why I like Sam. Not that I would marry him.... he is nice but I don't like him that way, though sometimes I feel like he likes me like that.... But I am not sure about it.

I started feeding Romeo his food.
"Papa I eats" he said, trying to get spoon from my hand.
"No baby, you will make a mess, let me feed you" I said.

"Let him eat on his own Andy if he wants to" Sam said.
"But he will play with the food more than eating it" I said.
"I know Andy but that's how he will learn eating on his own, it's fine" Sam said. I signed

"Fine here baby" I said giving the spoon to Romeo.
I started eating my breakfast.

Me and Sam finished our breakfast, Sam took our plates to the sink and started washing it.

I looked at my boy, his little mouth was covered with food and he was trying to pick the food with his spoon but failed miserably.

I chucked looking at his face.

What a mess he have made.

"Give me the spoon baby" I said taking the spoon. He started pouting.

"Open your mouth" I said.
He then started eating properly. He is still small to eat on his own.

I called Sam and he took Romeo to the bathroom to bath him, cause of the mess he made of himself and the table.

I cleaned the table and got ready for work.

I work at a restaurant and Sam work in a call center he have evening duty there so it makes easy for both of us to look after Romeo.

In the morning Sam takes care of Romeo till I come home and in the evening I look after him.

I finally got ready.

Sam picked Romeo and headed towards me.

"Bye baby don't trouble Uncle Sam okay" I said to Romeo while kissing his cheeks.

"Takecare of yourself you both and Sam do not give him anything to eat before his lunch time or else he won't eat properly okay?" I said to Sam cause he always give Romeo chocolates or anything he asks for and after eating that Romeo doesn't eat his food fully.

"Okay mom" Sam said sarcastically.
I chucked, "Shut up, bye now" I said and headed to my work place....

_________________________________________

Romeo is so cute right !?

I always dreamed of how Randy's child would look like and this kid definitely gives me an actual imagine of how their son would be 😂❤

Anyways what do you think of this chapter !?

Comment your fav moment !

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE !

love ya ❤

Until next time 💕