Chp- 1

Hey peeps I am back with my second book 😏 If you have not read my first book "You are Mine" you should read it. Anyways Enjoy this story ;)
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

Oh no I am gonna be late for work !!!
I quickly got dressed, took an apple, locked my apartment and ran to my work.

Boss will kill me today if I don't reach on time !!! He told me that today some important guests are gonna come.
I increased my speed.

Finally I am here. I looked at my watch yes I reached on time, I took a breathe for a minute and quickly went inside.

"Andy finally you are here, good you are on time today now go and get dressed in your uniform" my boss said.

"Yes boss" I went to the changing room and quickly got changed. I started to help my co-workers with setting the chairs down from the table.

After cleaning and setting things, finally we opened the restaurant.

It was just a normal day. People coming we taking orders etc.

Then few men's entered, my boss went to them and took them to the VIP area.
Before going in someone caught my eyes, he wore a blue suit, his hair was brown, I couldn't see his face properly but I think he must be handsome.

I shrugged it and focused on my work.
Few minutes later my boss came towards me.

"Andy go to the VIP section and serve those men who entered just now" he said. "What why me boss ?" I asked him.

"Cause you are one of my most trusted waiter Andy, now go don't disappoint me" he said. I signed and went to the VIP section.

I walked towards those people.
"Hello sir, I am Andy I will be serving you today, what would you like to have ?" I asked them smiling.

The one in blue suit caught my eyes, after looking closely I got to know his eyes are chocolate brown which suits him and his lips have a perfect shape which makes him hot.... no no andy focus.

The blue suit guy ugh I don't know his name so for now let's call him
Mr. Blue suit.

Yeah so Mr.Blue suit was staring at me he looked up and down he was checking me out... woah.

Someone cleared their throat, I snapped my head towards a blonde guy, he smiled , "I will have some ham and cheese pizza please" he said politely.

I nodded and noted it, I took everyone's order.

"I'll be back soon with your order sir" I said and smiled.

Mr. Blue suit smirked, "be quick" he said. I nodded and went out. He is weird.

I brought their order and served them.
I had to stand there the whole time incase they need anything else yeah the rules of serving VIP people.

Mr. Blue suit would keep glancing towards me from time to time, he would smirk making me uncomfortable.

I tried to keep a straight face I don't wanna get in trouble.

"Would you like to have some desert sir ?" I asked them, "yeah I would like to have you" Mr. Blue suit mumbled.

"Excuse me ?" I said frowning.

"I will have some pudding" the blonde guy said immediately,

I signed and noted everyone's order.

What's with Mr.Blue suit fucking jerk.

I brought their order. After that they finished it and stood up.

I went towards the door and opened it for them.

Mr. Blue suit waited for everyone to leave first, I gulped. He came towards me.

"Have a nice day sir" I said pointing him towards the exit.

He smirked, "You too Andy" he said,
He leaned down towards me,
"Will see you soon" he said and smirked

I was confused, he chuckled and exited

That was weird, I shrugged it and went back to serving other customers....

_________________________________________

What do you think of the first chapter?

Don't forget to vote !

Love ya guys ❤❤❤