Chp- 30

Rye POV.

Where am I ? Did I die ? I can't see anything, it's so black here.

"Hey Rye...." I heard Andy's voice
I can't see him, but I can hear what he is saying.

"I... I love you Rye.... yes I have fallen in love with you, I have hated you in the past but as I got to know you, I understood you well and... and I fell for you" I heard.
Oh My god ! He loves me !!! He finally loves me I am so happy !

"I need you Rye, Our son needs you, we all need you to come back. Our son keeps asking me when will dadda wake up, and I always tell him soon, but when Rye !?" I hear Andy say.

I can't believe this he accepted me, all along he would always say Romeo is his son only this is the first time he said Romeo is our son ! I am so happy right now ! I got my family back !

"I miss everything about you..."
"We both need you" I heard.
I am not going to leave my family alone,
Never ! I love them so much, I tried to open my eyes, I tired to move, still can't.

No Rye don't give up, your family needs you, they love you and they have accepted you, get up !

Once more I tried and I slowly opened my eyes.

"Oh my god Rye !!!! You are awake !!!" Andy screamed.

I adjusted my eye sight as it was very bright in this room and smile towards Andy.

He started crying as soon as I smiled.

He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "I am so happy Rye ! You are back !!! I love you!" Andy said while sobbing and kissed my forehead again.

"Mr. Beaumont ! You are finally back !" A doctor said entering with some nurses.
"Mr. Fowler please wait outside and let me do some check up on him" he said to Andy.
"Okay" Andy said, he looked at me.
"I'll be outside only" he said, I nodded and smiled. He swiped his tears and left.

The doctor started doing my check up...

Andy POV.

"Andy ! What happened !?" Brook asked me as soon as I came out of the room.

"He is awake brook !" I said happily.
"Oh my god ! Yes finally !" Brook chirped.

"Daddy wakie papa? Romeo asked me.
"Yes baby your dad woke up !" I said and kissed his forehead.

"Yaaay! " he chirped and leaned towards me, I picked him up from Brook's arms and kissed his cheeks while he hugged me tightly.

Brook ran to Jack, Mikey and Sonny he told them the news they all started hugging eachother and smiling brightly.

Brook went to Jack and Jack kissed Brook passionately and hugged him tightly. I smiled at the cute couple.

They all came towards me and gave me a side hug since Romeo was in my arms.

Soon the doctor came out.
"You all can meet him now" doctor said smiling. We all practically ran inside.

Rye was in a sitting position now.
"Dadda !!!" Romeo screamed, I put him on the bed besides Rye's leg but he crawled on Rye and sat on his lap.

Rye kissed his forehead.
"Hey baby I missed you" Rye said in a tired voice.
Romeo buried his face in Rye's chest.
Rye started stroking his hair
I smiled at them.

"We all are so happy you are finally back ! How are you feeling Rye" Jack asked.

"I am fine, just my head and back hurts a little" he said, we nodded.

"What happened to Draven" Rye asked.
"I killed that asshole for shooting you" Mikey said proudly with a little bit of anger in his voice.

Rye smiled at him.
"I was so worried about you Rye !
I thought we all lost you" Brook said and tears started pouring out of his eyes.

"Come here" Rye said.
Brook went to Rye and hugged him carefully. Rye hugged him with one hand since he was holding Romeo with another.

They pulled away and Rye kissed his forehead.
"I will never leave you brookie, never ! You are my baby brother after all" Rye said smiling.

Brook nodded, Rye swiped his tears with his fingers and stroked his hair.

I knew brook was effected alott when Rye was shot, Brook is like a little kid sometimes and Rye is like his older brother to him, he always rely on Rye. His brother not being there must be very devastating for him. I smiled when I saw their brotherly love.

They all were talking, while Rye looked at me and smiled. "Come here" he said.

I went to him, he put his hand on the back of my neck, pulled me down and kissed me passionately. I immediately kissed him back.

"Let's give them privacy" Sonny said,
They all went outside, leaving me, Romeo and Rye alone.

"I love you" Rye said.
"I love you too" I said and kissed his forehead.
He made me sit on the bed besides him.

Romeo was cuddled up on Rye's chest.
I looked at Romeo and he was fast asleep on Rye's chest.

We both looked up to eachother and smiled. Rye brushed Romeo's hair lightly.

"I am so happy to have you both in my life" Rye said.
He pulled me towards him so my head was leaning on his shoulder.

"I am so happy you accepted me Andy, I heard you say Romeo is our son and that moment I understood you finally accepted me as your lover and the father of Romeo" Rye said.

I blushed a little and kissed his neck.
"Y-yes... " I said burying my face

"I love you both so much baby, You and Romeo are my whole world, I cannot imagine my life without you both, having you both in arms right now I feel like my world is complete now" Rye said and kissed mine and sleeping Romeo's head softly.

"I love you too Rye" I said.

"Andy.... will you marry me?" Rye suddenly asked me.

I was shocked !!!

I pulled back and looked him in his eyes.

"I know this wasn't the right time but I can't wait any longer, will you marry me and be my husband Andy? I love you so much, I want us to be a real family, I-" Rye was gonna say but I cut him off with a kiss.

After few minutes we pulled away.

"YES !!! Of course I will marry you Rye !
You are the best father Romeo could ever have and a best husband I could ever ask for !" I said.

He smiled brightly and again kissed me.
Romeo moved a little, we pulled back and looked down at him and smiled brightly when he snuggled more on Rye's chest and his mouth was a little open. I stroked Romeo's hair and then leaned back and put my head on Rye's shoulder again.

We stayed like this for sometime Rye's arms around me and Romeo, my head on Rye's shoulder and Romeo sleeping on Rye's chest, our eyes closed too just like a sweet little family......

_________________________________________

OMG !!!

Rye proposed and Andy said yes !

Who is up for RANDY WEDDING!?
AAHHHH !!!!

I am so excited !!!

Stay tuned for the next chapter 💕

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤

Love ya babies 💕

Until next time 💕