Chp- 27

Andy POV.

I woke up with something heavy on my chest, I looked down and saw Rye sleeping on my chest while hugging me.
He looked so peaceful while sleeping just like a little baby, like Ro-, wait Oh my god !

I remember everything now. My baby ! He is been kidnapped! I shaked Rye violently. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME" I shouted, Rye immediately stirred up.
"Andy ! What happened !? you okay !?" He asked, I looked at him angrily.

"Okay !? I AM NOT OKAY ! Where the fuck is my son !? I WANT HIM BACK !" I shouted. My face must be red by now due to anger.

He pulled me closer and hugged me.
"Andy baby please calm down, I promise you I will bring him" he said kissing my forehead.

I pushed him away and got up from the bed to walk out of the room but almost fell down, Rye immediately held me. I looked down at my knee it was wounded.

"Be careful babe, you are hurt there" Rye said.
"I don't care whether I am hurt or not okay! All I care about is my son !" I said glaring at him. He signed.

Rye sat down and pulled me on his lap.
I tried to break free but of course he is stronger than me everyone knows that, so I gave up, he put his head in the crook of my neck. We sat there for some minutes in a complete silence then I heard a light sob and I felt my neck getting wet. I was shocked.

I pulled Rye away from me to look at him. His eyes were all glossy and tears were streaming down his face. I didn't know what to do ! The heartless and  dangerous Mafia leader is crying infront of me !?

I wiped his tears away with my hands.
"Rye.... what happened?" I asked him politely since I have never seen this side of him before. He was still sobbing.
I hugged him and let him cry for sometime. After he calmed down he pulled away from me.

"I..I am sorry Andy" he said.
"I am a very bad person, I raped you, locked you and since I didn't knew you were a carrier, you became pregnant and then you ran away I was devastated that time but when I found you and Romeo I brought you both back in hope of having someone who would love me...." he said looking down.

He looked in my eyes," I love you so much Andy, you made me feel things I have never experienced before, you made me change myself, not only you even Romeo. I tried so hard to make it up to you and Romeo but my life doesn't want me to be happy, I thought I will be able to have a normal family but its impossible, you hate me, our son must be scared of me because of the work I do" he said.

I just kept silent not saying anything just looking at him.
"But.... I am sorry Andy, I-I will bring Romeo back and then you and Romeo can go back to your old life, you are right I shouldn't have brought you and Romeo here, I am just a trouble for you both, I am sorry" he said and more tears started streaming down his cheeks.

"Rye.... I....don't hate you.... yes you did many horrible things to me but.... I am grateful to you that you gave me a child like Romeo.... yeah I am angry about the fact Romeo is been kidnapped cause of your work.... but I can't blame you fully it's my fault too that I wasn't able to protect my son" I said.

He sniffed, he put his hand on my cheek and touched his forehead to mine while closing his eyes.

"I am sorry, I will bring Romeo back no matter what happens even if I have to die...I will..for Romeo and you" he said.

I signed and pulled away from him.
We both stood up, "I'll go now" Rye said and walked out of the room.

I went to the washroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, I am still shocked at what just happened, I never thought Rye Beaumont would have a soft heart, who can also cry like this. His cold behavior is just a shield deep down he carves for love and affection.

Why is he a Mafia leader? How did he become one ? He hides his true self cause of his status.... someday I will ask someone about this.

~After sometime~

Rye and everyone were in his office
discussing something. I slowly went near the door and leaned against it to hear what they are saying.

"Rye everything is arrange, tomorrow you have to meet Draven at the port " Jack said.
"Yeah okay fine" Rye said.

"So what is the plan?" Rye asked.
"We have planned everything out, you will go there alone as he wants you to come but we will be there too hiding there to protect you and Romeo, you give this suitcase to him and take Romeo back, he will definitely try to kill you but before he does we will save you by attacking them first" Sonny said.

"Okay good" Rye said.
"Be alert you guys and forget about me you need to protect Romeo first okay?" Rye said, they all agreed.

I opened the door and entered inside.
"I am coming with you people" I said.
"No you are not" Rye said.
"Yes I am he is my son, I will come too" I said.
"No it's dangerous for you, besides your knee is hurt too so you are staying here I will bring Romeo back" Rye said raising his voice a little.

"I don't take orders from you Rye,
especially if its about my son ! I am
coming there cause it is dangerous and I don't want my son to go through something like this alone ! I want to be there for him ! Whether you like it or not I am coming and if you don't take me with you I will still come behind you !" I said sternly.

He signed, "okay fine you can come with us, BUT ! You will stay far away from us, I will get Romeo and send him out to you" Rye said.

I agreed.

I am coming for you my baby, don't be scared papa is gonna save you.....
_________________________________________

What will happen now ?

Will Rye and Andy be able to save Romeo ?

Or will something horrible will happen?

Stayed tuned for the next chapter 😉

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤

Love ya babies 💕

See you soon 💕

Until next time 💕