Chp- 11

Sorry for a little slow update, I have exams coming soon.... so I need to study :(
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

It's been two days since I am locked in this bedroom, after that night Rye never came back and I am glad cause I don't want to face him, I don't even know how to react infront of him now, I am scared and angry at the same time.

I haven't eaten for 2 days. Brook did brought me food and water but I don't want to eat, it would be good if I just die so that I don't have to worry about anything.

Brook even forced me so many times to eat but I am a stubborn person.
Many times Jack too came and begged me to eat but I didn't talked to anyone nor did I ate food.

To be honest people here except Rye are nice, even Mikey and Sonny came to me and asked me to eat and takecare of myself.

My stomach is growling for food but no I am not eating till they let me go, I just laid on the bed staring at the ceiling just thinking....

Rye POV.

It's been two days since I last saw Andy,
I had some important business deals so I went out for two days and now I am on the way back home.

What I did to him wasn't a good thing I know but he was crossing my limits, and I have anger issues which doesnt help at all... I wonder what he must be doing.

I finally reached home. I got out of the car and entered the house which seems to be surprisingly very quite.

I saw mikey sonny and Jack sitting in the living room talking. As I entered they all looked at me.

"What's going on guys?" I asked them.
I saw brook coming downstairs.

He ran towards me and held my collar
"Its all your fault rye, how can you do this, why the fuck did you changed !?" He said angrily.

I am confused.

"What are you talking about? What happened?" I asked him.

"Why did you rape Andy, how can you do this, I am so ashamed of you, I never though you would be so cruel" he said.

I tried to free my collar from his grip.
"Brook it's not like I wanted to do it. I-It... j-just happened and I regret it okay?" I said looking down at him.

"Because of you he is not talking to anyone and he haven't eaten since you have left, we all have forced and begged him so many times but he just ignored us" brook said.

I am shocked, my eyes literally widen.

"WHAT !?"

I spanked Brooklyn's hands and stormed towards my bedroom...

Andy POV.

I jumped when I heard the door open with an bang, I looked towards it and saw an angry Rye, I got scared and scooted a little backwards.

For a minute, I saw regret in his eyes but then he stormed towards me and grabbed my arm and started dragging me out of the room.

"L-let me go rye...." I said a little scared.
He ignored and dragged me down towards the kitchen, he made me sit on the chair.

"Brook ! Brook !" He screamed.
I just looked down not daring to look at him in the eyes.

"What !?" Brook screamed coming in.
He looked at me and Rye
"RYE I-"
"Shut up and get me a plate full of food"
he was gonna say something.
But Rye cut him out.

Brook nodded and brought some food.
He kept it infront of me.

"Thanks you can go" Rye said.
Brook still waited.
"I said Go, Now" Rye said.
Brook sighed and left.

I was just looking down all the time,
I can feel Rye staring at me.

"Eat" he said, I didn't respond.
"I said eat Andy" he said again.
I still didn't looked up or touched the food.

He signed.
Suddenly he grabbed my jaw and tried to forced the food in my mouth.
I didn't open it.

"Andy don't test my patience, fucking eat or else I won't hesitate to do that again" he said in a low voice.

No I don't want that to happen to me again.

I slowly opened my mouth and started eating.
Rye kept feeding me, I tried to take the spoon from him to eat by myself.
But he didnt let me.

I am so full now I can't eat anymore.
"I-I am full..." I whispered.
"No finished this all" he said and tried to feed me I shaked my head.

"P-Please I can't... I-I am full, I will puke if I eat anymore" I told him.

He signed putting the spoon down.
I drank the water he gave me.

He started stroking my cheeks, I looked at him.
"Andy baby I am sorry for what I did to you, I regret it and please don't take your anger out on food, it was my fault, I did it to you" he said.

I didn't say anything.
"Yeah I deserve the silent treatment I get it, but I am sorry" he said and kissed my forehead.

He really thinks saying sorry will change my thoughts about him, what an jerk,
I am never gonna forgive him, never.

He took me to the bedroom.

I just stood infront of the bed, not moving at all. He changed into his boxers and got under the covers.

He looked at me and actioned me to come sleep besides him.
I didn't move, I was playing with my fingers nervously.

Suddenly I was pulled on the bed.
He covered us both and wrapped his strong arms around me.

I tried to free myself, but he didnt let me go, I somehow turned my face to the opposite side, my back facing him.

He still wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards his chest, my back touched his chest.

"Sleep babe" he said kissing my neck and he soon drift off to sleep holding me tight.

I signed knowing it's no use of fighting and forced myself to sleep.....

_________________________________________

Don't forget to vote !!!❤❤❤

Sorry due to my exams I won't get time to post regularly for some days:(

Anyways see you next time love ya 💕