Chp- 5

Andy POV.

The door opened and Jack came in.

"Hey Andy, come let's go it's time for dinner" he said smiling. I gave him a faint smile and walked out of the room with him.

This was a good time I started analyzing the mansion, memorizing everything.
Soon we reached to the dining table.
And I saw Rye, brook and 2 more people who were at the restaurant.

"Come and sit here" Rye said, pointing to the chair besides him. I signed and sat down.

"Hi Andy I am Mikey and this is my brother Sonny" a guy with blue eyes said.

"Hi..." I said, not really in an interesting tone.

"Behave" that's all Rye said, I ignored.

Soon the dinner was served.

"Brook told me you didn't ate food in the morning, so you better finish everything now" Rye said firmly.

I signed, I wanted to act stubborn but I need energy to think so that I can run away from here, finally I started eating slowly.

These people's were having their own conversation but I just ignored them eating the food, not giving a shit about them.

They finished their food soon and I was still eating slowly I actually wanted them to leave me alone that's why I ate slowly.

"You guys can go now" Rye said, everyone walked out of the room leaving me and Rye alone.

What the fuck, It would have been okay if Jack or brook would have stayed with me why him!?

Finally I finished eating putting my spoon down, I looked at rye not saying anything.

He ordered the maids to take away our plates.

"Good boy" he said petting my hair as if I was a dog, I spank his hand away from my hair and shot him a glare.

He chuckled and smirk, I ignored and stood up to walk away from him, but he grabbed my wrist.

"Where do you think you are going little one?" He asked, raising his eyebrow, I signed.

"To my so called room away from you"
I said in a quite sassy tone.

He suddenly pulled me towards his chest, one hand on my waist, other on the back of my head and kissed my lips.

I was shocked, I couldn't move. Then
realization hit me this guy was kissing me, he fucking took my first kiss away forcefully.

I tried to push his chest away from me, no use he is stronger than me, then I started to hit his back, arms anywhere I could reach, but it didn't effect him.

Soon I gave up and let him kiss me.
He then started kissing my neck, leaving hickeys what the fuck !?

"Leave me!!!" I screamed and pushed him as hard as I could.

He pulled back smirking and wiped his mouth with his thumb.

"Now you can go baby" he said, licking his lips. He just pissed me off I raised my hand to slap him.

"Don't ! You wouldn't like the consequences of that" he growled.

I signed in frustration, I put my hand down and walked away from him.

Fuck him, asshole, bastard, Jerk.... I started cursing him under my breathe while going towards my room.

I slammed the door shut and dived on my bed burying my face in the pillow, screaming and crying my eyes out.

I WANT TO GO HOME, I HATE IT HERE, I HATE THESE PEOPLE , SOMEBODY HELP ME !!!!

Someone entered the room, I didn't look up, I felt my bed dip and a hand started stroking my hair.

I looked up it was Brook.

He looked at me with pity, sympathy and a sad look on his face.

"Andy..... I am sorry I know this must he hurting you a lot" he said.

"I want to go home brook" I whispered sobbing.

"I know Andy, I know...." he said.

"H-Help me brook, please get me out of here" I nearly begged him. He sighed and started stroking my cheeks.

"I wish I could Andy.... but I can't, I am sorry, look Andy.... Rye is not that bad, you might as well accept your faith, he is not gonna let you go andy, so just accept it" he said.

I sat up "NO BROOK , I FUCKING HATE THAT BASTARD, I WILL NEVER BE HIS, I WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO HIM DO YOU GET IT !?" I nearly screamed.

"Calm down andy.... calm down" brook said hugging me.

Soon I relaxed, "you should go..." I said.

"But y-"
"No just go leave me alone" I said cutting him off..

He was gonna say something.

"Please just leave me alone" I whispered sobbing. He signed and left the room.

I pulled the blanket on me and started crying again.

After what it felt like an hour I fell asleep crying.....

_________________________________________

If you liked it do vote ❤