Chp- 31

Heyyy guys I am so sorry I didn't posted anything on Christmas but hope you guys had an amazing Christmas 💕

Now back to the story

SMUT AHEAD 😏😬❤
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

I am currently sitting on bed just reading some book and waiting for Rye to come home soon, its been few weeks since Rye got discharged from the hospital and we have grown so close from that time. Yes I have forgiven Rye, I know it sounds stupid but I really love him alott, Rye have opened up so much after that incident and I am happy that he is comfortable with me and he shares everything with me.

"Andyyyyy babbyyyyy I am backkkkk" I heard Rye's voice, he opened the bedroom door smiling widely.
"Hey babe" I said smiling.
He jumped on the bed and landed his head on my chest. I started stroking his hair.

"You tired ?" I asked him
He just hummed in response.
We stayed like that for some time.
Then he looked at me and made a pouty face and I giggled knowing he wants a kiss. So I leaned and kissed his lips .

He put his hand on the back of my neck and deepen the kiss, he licked my bottom lips asking for entrance and I gladly gave him, he kept exploring each and every corner of my mouth. He got up hovering me his one hand on my hip and one on my cheek still not stopping the kiss. My breath hitched but I was loving it so much.

I tugged his suit telling him to remove it, we pulled away and he removed his jacket throwing it somewhere, I unbutton his shirt and traced my hand on his abs. He again captured my lips softly, then he removed my hoodie and started kissing my neck.

He started biting and nibbing leaving hickeys, and I just couldn't stop moaning. "R-Ryee....." I moaned when he sucked on my right nipple.

His one hand went down towards my boxers cause I was just wearing boxers and a hoodie, he started palming me.
I was getting hard now. 

"R-Rye..." I moaned.
"Andy ? Can we ?" He asked.
I nodded "Yes.... please" I whimpered.

He smiled widely.
Me and Rye have fooled around but haven't had sex yet, just touching eachother, this will be our first time making an actual love and I can't wait anymore, I am so hard I just want him.

He pulled my boxers down and my dick spring free making me feel relief a little.

He got up and went to the drawer and brought some things.
He pulled my legs up and spread them.
He coated his finger with something I guess it's a lube.

I felt his finger against my entrance he traced his finger on the rim and pushed it in, I held the sheets in a fist.
He started pumping his finger in and out and my breathing started getting uneven, soon he added second finger, I arched my back when he started scissoring them and then he added third finger.

"R-Rye... close" I warned him, he
immediately removed his finger and I whimpered at the loss. He got up from the bed and removed his Jean's and boxers together, he took a condom and rolled it over his dick.

I was just staring at him while breathing unevenly. He walked up to me and got between my legs.

"We don't want a second child yet right?" He asked me smirking and I blushed while nodding slowly.

He pushed my legs up and lined himself at my entrance, slowly he pushed his tip inside and I gasped at the feeling.

"Relax baby Just relax" he said.
He stopped moving once he was fully inside me and let me adjust.

"M-Move" I said breathing heavily.
He slowing started thrusting, I just couldn't describe the feeling.

He was being so gently I am sure he is thinking about the day he raped me that's why he is holding himself from wrecking me.

"R-Rye baby.... just... fuck me hard... already.... don't think about anything else.... I love you...." I said while he was thrusting slowly. I looked in his eyes and they were already dark with lust filled in them.

Soon he increased his phase, he started absolutely pounding into me and I was a mess under him a moaning mess.

He changed his angle and I moaned and screamed louder
"Found it baby" he said and kept hitting my prostate.
Tears were brimming in my eyes and I was sobbing due too so much pleasure.

His thrusts started getting sloppier and I knew he was close and so was I.

"R-Rye... close" I moaned.
He took my dick in his hands and started stroking it matching it with his every thrust.

"Rye..... !" I moaned...
"Cum with me baby !" He said.
"Andy..... I love youuu...." Rye moaned and I felt his hips shutter. I came all over my chest while Rye came inside the condom.

He fell on my chest, while both of us were breathing heavily. Trying to get down from our highs, I put my arms around him and kissed his head.

He got up and I winced a little when he pulled out of me.
He went to the bathroom, brought a wet cloth and clean all the mess we made.

After cleaning us both he layed besides me pulling me closer and I layed my head on his chest snuggling him.

"I love you" I said.
"I love you too baby" he said and kissed my forehead. Soon we both drift off to sleep.

(After sometime)

I woke up, I looked around but Rye wasn't there, my butt hurts its sore but I don't mind it cause making love with Rye was the best feeling ever. I smiled at the memory.

I soon got dressed and went downstairs
I saw Romeo and everyone expect Rye in the living room.

"Hey everyone" I said.
"Papa... " Romeo said running toward me. I picked him up and kissed his cheeks.

I felt two arms around my waist and I knew it was Rye, I leaned back on his chest. He kissed my cheeks and Romeo's head.

"Hey babe" Rye said.
"Hiee" I said smiling.
"Papa ? Dada?" Romeo said.

We both looked at him in my arms.
"Yes baby?" I asked him.

"Papa... I wants to play... I came to you.. you were creming... ( he meant screaming) I blushed when he said that.

"I-its nothing baby.... papa was fine..." I said embarrassed about the fact my son heard me moaning...

Rye and everyone chuckled and Romeo was very confused while I was red as a tomato.

"You should be happy I was upstairs so I brought him down so he wouldn't disturb you both" Brook said smirking.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed and hide my face in Rye's chest and everyone started laughing again while Rye hugged me chuckling.

"R-Rye... ! Romeo was papa screaming like that?" Brook asked.
"Yes !" Romeo said nodding his head widely.
"BROOK SHUT UP !!!" I shouted blushing crazily.

Romeo looked at me confused why I was angry suddenly.

"Okay B-Brook enough" Rye said laughing and I hit his chest playfully.

Oh god this is so embarrassing !!!

Finally we all sat down after them making fun of me....

"So let's start to plan now " Rye said.
I was confused "what ?" I asked him.
"Our wedding baby" he said

I smiled widely.....

_________________________________________

Hehehehe😬

Hope you guys like it 😏❤

Randy Wedding Soon !!!!

Stay tuned for the next chapter 💕

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤

Love ya babies 💕

Until next time 💕