Chp- 28

Great day for me guys cause I am sick ! Yayyy kill me 😂🤦‍♀️ ugh I feel horrible.

Appreciate me bitches I am still  uploading the Chapter even though
I am sick jk 😂❤
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

I was hiding behind a truck outside the warehouse with brook since Rye doesn't trust me much for not ruining his plan.

Mikey, Sonny, Jack and the others are already inside the warehouse hiding and ready in their positions.

"Don't worry babe I will bring Romeo back safely I promise" Rye said to me
"Yes.... and Rye....be safe" I said nervously. He smiled and kissed my forehead. Then he started walking towards the warehouse alone.

Rye POV.

I walked towards the big door of the warehouse, I took a deep breath and opened it. I saw Draven standing there with his guards.

"Welcome Rye" he said smirking.
I walked towards him. I just stared at him.
"Check him first" he told his guards.
They checked me up for guns and shit.
"Clean" one of them said. Draven nodded.

"So did you brought my things?" He asked.
"Yes everything is here" I said pointing towards the suitcase in my hand.
"Good give it then" he said.
"Not so fast where is my son !?" I asked him.
"He is safe Rye" he said.
"Fucking bring him here" I shouted.
He eyed his men to bring Romeo.

Soon that men brought Romeo his eyes were covered with a blindfold.

"Romeo baby" I said.
"Dad ?....daddy, I am scared" he said and started sobbing.
"Don't cry baby I am here, dad is here for you" I said and tried to walk towards him but Draven's guards stopped me.

"First the suitcase Rye" Draven said.
"No first let my son go" I said.
"Rye I don't want to play this silly game give the suitcase and take your son" he said.
"I don't trust you Draven" I said.
"Same" he said.
"Fine you let him go and I will slide the suitcase towards you at the same time" I said. He nodded.

His guard removed the blindfold off Romeo, he blinked his eyes adjusting to the lights (A/N: lol that rhythmed ) and looked at me.

"Daddy !" He said smiling with his cheeks still stained with tears.
"Yes baby I am here, you are gonna be alright" I said to him.

The man let go of Romeo and he started walking towards me. And I slided the suitcase at the same time.
Romeo and the suitcase passed by each other.

Romeo ran towards me and hugged me tightly I hugged him back and kissed him on his head.

Draven pointed a gun towards us.
"Well well well that's a cute family reunion but unfortunately this won't last long" he said.

"I know you well Draven, you think I am stupid to come without any preperation" I said.
I punched the guard besides me and took his gun,then I whistled my people to start shooting. I picked Romeo up and hide behind the layer of boxes in the warehouse.

A lots of gun firing was going on, I hide Romeo in my chest, he was crying but I have to get him out of here back to Andy.

Andy POV.

I was hearing a lots of firing from inside I am worried about Romeo now.
"Brook I want to go inside" I said.
"No Andy you are not going inside" he said.
"I am going, I can't stay here and do
nothing when my son is inside there in great danger" I said and tried to walk towards the door but Brook held my arm tightly.

"Andy you can't go in there, wait here Rye will bring Romeo back out safely, trust him Andy please" he said. I heard a gun shot again.

I spanked Brook's hands away and ran towards the door I pushed it open and saw many people firing at eachother, Brook suddenly jumped on me and we landed behind some layer of boxes.

"Oh god Brook you okay !?" I asked him he got shot on his arm. I started panicking.
"Hey hey chill I am fine it's nothing, you better stay behind me now" he said and took out his gun and started firing he was a good fighter too.

I was looking at brook fighting and firing people with such a great confidence. Then I started looking everywhere for Rye or Romeo.

My eyes landed on Rye and I saw Romeo was hiding in his chest. Rye was firing with his one arm wrapped around Romeo safely.

Rye looked towards me and his eyes widened. He picked Romeo up and punched some guys and fired at them.
Then he ran towards me.

"I told you to stay outside ! Why did you came in here !" He shouted.
"I just can't stay outside when my son is in danger" I said.
"Fuck... take him" he said.
I took Romeo in my arms and hugged him tighty.

"Papa...." he whimpered in fear.
"Hey baby I am here, don't be scared papa will protect you" I said and kissed his head.

Rye and brook were fighting and firing.
While I kept Romeo in my arms secured
"You need to get out of here" Rye said while firing.
"Brook help him" he said.
Brook held my arm and we tried to walk but more men came.

"Well well well looks like the whole little family is here" A man said.
"Now I can kill your whole family" he added. I hugged Romeo more close to my chest.

"You want me Draven kill me, let my family go" Rye said, I looked at him stunned.

"Shut up !" That man Draven shouted he pointed his gun towards us and my eyes widened in fear.

Rye stood infront of me.
"Draven they have nothing to do with you" Rye shouted.

Soon a gun shot was heard and that man dropped his gun, we saw mikey pointing a gun towards him.

Rye ran and started kicking Draven.

Soon Rye stopped kicking Draven when he was almost unconscious.
"Go out now" he said to me.
I nodded.

I started walking towards the door
"NOOOOO" I heard Rye shout I looked back and saw Rye infront of me and heard 3 gun shots.

My eyes widened, Rye fell on the floor with his blood flowing everywhere around him.

"RYEEEEE..... !!!!!" I screamed....
_________________________________________

Oh no Rye got shot !!!

What will happen now !?

Will Rye survive or will he die !?

Stay tuned for the next chapter😉❤

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤

love ya babies 💕

Until next time 💕