Chp- 7

Andy POV.

I woke up on a comfy bed, I realize I was in the forest last night running away,
suddenly I opened my eyes wide and looked at my surrounding, this room is
beautiful, it seems like a wooden house,  sunrays was falling on the bed through the window.

I heard the door open, oh no what if rye caught me and brought me somewhere else, I looked towards the door scared.

But I saw a little girl coming inside the room, I was confused, she was really cute though, she looked at me and smiled.

"Emily, where are you, come here" I heard a voice, an older girl entered the room.

"Oh you are awake" she said, I was still confused.

"DAD DAD that boy is awake come here!" The girl screamed.

A man walked in and smiled at me.

"Hello, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"I-I feel fine but Where am I?" I asked him.

"Last night I was just roaming in the woods and I saw you, you were past out, so I brought you here, this is our home" he said.

"Oh.... t-thankyou" I said.

"Its fine" he smiled.

"Who are you people?" I asked them.

"I am Adum and these two are my daughters, this little one is Emily, she is 2 years old and this is Ella she is 12" he said.

I smiled, "My name is Andy" I said.

"Girls go and bring something for Andy to eat" Adum said, they nodded and went out.

"Andy what were you doing in the forest alone, and the way you looked, it's like you were running away from something" Adum asked me worriedly.

"I...I..."
"Hey, it's fine you can tell me anything" he said.
"Yes... I was running away..... there is this guy who kidnapped me and brought me to his mansion.... I didn't wanted to stay their so I ran away" I said hesitantly.

"Oh I am so sorry for you, don't worry you are safe here, you can stay with us as long as you want to, and should I call police for your help?" He asked.

"No.. No not police don't call anyone please" I said.

"Okay okay I won't calm down and get some rest" he said.

Soon the girls entered the room with some food and a glass of juice.

"Here have it" Adum said.
"Thankyou" I said and started eating.

Then I slept for some more hours.

I opened my eyes and was startled by Emily, she was looking at me curiously.

"H-Hey... Emily, what are you doing here" I asked her smiling.

"Beautiful, you are beautiful" she said.
I laughed.

"Not more than you sweety" I said and picked her up placing her on my lap.

"Blue eyes.... beautiful" she said staring at my eyes.

I smiled and pinched her little nose, she giggle and hugged me.

"Emily.... wh- oh I am sorry she must be troubling you" Ella said entering the room.

"Oh no she is cute, she didn't trouble me" I said smiling.

"Sis... eyes I want it" she said pointing at my eyes.

"Emily stop troubling big brother come here" Ella said and picked her from my lap.

"Sorry brother, you rest I will take her downstairs" ella said.

"Wait Ella, I have completed my sleep,
I feel better now, let me come with you" I said and stood up.

Emily started making grabby hands to me, signing me to pick her up, so I smiled and took her from Ella.

While going downstairs, Emily was playing with my hair, lips, nose and giggling.

I didn't mind though, she is so cute.

We three then started playing.

Soon Aadum walked in and smiled at us.

"DADDY" both girls ran to him and he picked them up, kissing their cheeks.

"You didn't trouble our guest right?" Adum asked.

"No Adum they didn't infact they made me happy" I said smiling.

He smiled back.

"Come on its dinner time, let's eat" he said.

We walked to the dining table, Adum didn't let me help him even though I wanted to.

We started eating, Adum was feeding Emily while playing with her it was cute.

After finishing the food, I took the plates and went to the sink to wash it but adum stopped me.

"No Adum please let me help you, You already let me stay here and helped me, so at least let me do some of your work, besides it's quite boring just sitting and doing nothing" I said.

He signed, "okay fine" he said.

I smiled and helped me.

Later we all were sat in the living room.

Adum played some good music and started dancing, soon the girls join him.

I was smiling while looking at them, this little family is so cute, I really want a sweet family like them someday.

Ella and Emily took my hands and forced me to get up and dance with them, I didn't wanted to, but they still managed get me up.

So I started dancing with them, this moment...... I feel so happy right now, that I forgot all my problems even the problem of Rye......

_________________________________________

Hmm what do you think?

Don't forget to vote and comment your fav moment !!!!