Chp- 9

Hiyooo I am backk !!!
Ooof I needed energy to think so........

Yeahh! Oreo gave me the energy to think😂 thanks Oreo 😬❤

Okay back to the story don't kill me though its serious....
_________________________________________

Andy POV.

We finally reached to the mansion, Rye got out of the car pulling me with him.
We entered the house and I signed.

"Finally home" Rye said.
"Yeah Home Sweet Home" I said.
*note the sarcasmism in my voice*

"You L-" Rye was gonna say something but Sonny cut him off.

"Rye please come to the office right now, its urgent" he said.

Rye signed.
"Brook where are you come here"
Brook soon came downstairs and looked at me he was definitely shocked to see me.

"Take him to my room" Rye said.

Wait what? Why his room?.

"W-What why your room, I will go back to my old room" I said.

"You shut your mouth and behave !" Rye said angrily, I flinched visibly.

Brook dragged me towards Rye's room.

I have never really saw Rye's room before cause he used to always come to my room so I never got the chance to see it.

Brook opened the door, and I gasped mentally, it was really beautiful, the colour of the room was grayish black, with a bed matching the walls, besides the bed there was a cute little study table and a vase full of beautiful red Roses.

(A/N: Rye's bedroom)

Brook pointed me too sit on the bed and I sat down, he looked at me with a pissed face

"What were you thinking Andy? Now what do you think? Enjoyed your little freedom? He said with a mocking tone.

"Stop it, I dont want to listen to your lecture brook, I don't want to be with him, don't you get it? I will still try to run away again" I said angrily.

Brook signed and sat besides me.
"Andy please stop acting like a child, after you were gone Rye got really angry, Rye have a really bad temper don't test his patience Andy, if he got out of control, no one knows what he will do" Brook said.

"Brook go away I don't want to talk to anyone right now please" I said not looking at him.

"Fine....but please just behave it's for your own good" he said and walked out.

I am so tired of all this, I need to sleep for sometime. I got under the covers and finally let the sleep takeover me.

(2 hours later)

I woke up, and stretched my arms a bit,
Rye haven't came yet, good I don't really want to see him right now.

Suddenly the door opened with a loud bang and an angry Rye entered the room making me jump a little.

Great... think of the devil and devil is here. He looked at me and folded his arms.

"Care to explain, why you ran away?" He asked.
Is he serious? He doesn't have brains or what?

"Seriously? I don't want to live here, I want to go back home, to my normal life" I said

"Well that's not possible anymore" he said shrugging.

I got pissed.

"What the fuck do you mean that's not possible !? I am not your some god damn pet who will have to obey you and serve you for the rest of my life!" I said angrily.

He just stared at me, that made me more angry.

"Fuck you, I don't care about what you think I am gonna run away from here, today or tomorrow but I will and then I'll never COME BACK, I DON'T BELONG TO YOU" I shouted.

"What did you say" he asked me.
"What?"
"What did you say just now"

"I DON'T BELONG TO YOU AND I WILL RUN AWAY FROM HERE" I said angrily.

He walked towards me.

"You want to run away? You are saying you don't belong to me? Right?" He questioned.

He pinned me down on the bed hovering above me.

"I'll show you who you belong to and let's see after this you will be able to run away or not" he spat on my face.

He started kissing my neck, I was struggling to get out of his hold. He is way too stronger than me.

While trying to get my hands out of his hold my hand touched the vase besides the bed and it felt down and broke into pieces.

He ripped my shirt and started kissing down my body.

"Let me go Rye !" I shouted.
"Leave me alone" I tried to kick him but
I can't move he is very heavy.

He suddenly pulled my Jean's down along with my boxers leaving me naked under him.

I started to freak out, "L-let me go jerk"
I shouted.

He didn't say anything, he stood up from the bed and I signed heavily trying to hide my naked body, he took off his own clothes until he was naked.

I thought he was gonna leave I got up from the bed and tried to run towards the door but he caught me in midway and threw me on the bed.

*WARNING RAPE AHEAD*

He pinned my hands above my head and kissed my lips forcefully.

Suddenly I felt something big enter inside me, my eyes widened in fear and shock.

I couldn't scream he was kissing me.

He left my lips and slammed the rest of his dick inside me and I cried out in pain.

He groaned.
"God you are so tight" he said.
"AHHH, remove it please, r-remove it rye, it hurts !!!" I was begging him.

He didn't listen he started thrusting inside me and I was crying my eyes out.

I feel like my butt have been ripped apart, it hurts so much.

He started picking up his phase and I was a mess under him. A crying and screaming mess.

Soon he bite down my neck marking me as his and filled me up with his cum.

*WARNING OVER*

I never thought my first time would be so forceful....

I feel so disgusting....

_________________________________________

Aaaahhhh !!!

Please don't hate me for this !!!

Don't forget to vote babies ❤

Love ya see you soon💕