Chapter 19

Niall put his chair closer to me. It was about nine p.m. and I was exhausted. I had to stay in the hospital for two days counting today. A nurse had come by and took Alexandra to the nursery with all the other babies. I fall asleep easily and I think Niall was still trying to. 

NIALL'S POV

I couldn't fall asleep so I decide to stare at random things in the room so I could get bored and fall asleep. I guess it worked because I fell asleep after like half an hour. I wake up and turn to see Vanessa still sleeping. I don't wake her up but I decide to go check on Alexandra. I asked a nurse to bring her into the room and I waited for her to be wheeled in here. 

" Hey baby girl," I say and walk over to the nurse who wheeled in the crib. She was wide awake and hungry.

" Pour thing, she's probably exhausted but she needs to feed her baby," The nurse says and wakes up Vanessa.

" What? Oh, is something wrong?" Vanessa's sweet voice asked. 

" Not at all sweetheart but you just need to feed the baby," The nurse says to Vanessa and she sits up. 

" Where is she, oh good morning," Vanessa says to me and I walk over to her. I carefully hand her Alexandra and gave her a kiss.

" Is this going to hurt?" Vanessa asks the nurse nervously

" I have no idea, I've got no children," The nurse says and walks out of the room. Vanessa grabs a towel that was on the nightstand and put it over her shoulder. I could tell she was uncomfortable.

VANESSA'S POV

I slipped one side of my gown off and got Alexandra closer to my breast. I close my eyes and open them when Alexandra started to drink the milk. I looked over to Niall and made a stressed expression on my face. It hurt at first but then I got use to it. 

 " I'm okay," I say to Niall and he gives me a thumbs up. 

" She seems hungry," Niall says and I nod. Alexandra finally let go after a while and I pull up my gown and Alexandra was fed. 

" So, I need the boys and Jillian to get a car seat, a crib, clothes, toys, etc. for Alexandra," I say to Niall and he calls the boys. 

" Done," Niall says and gets off the phone. 

" Thanks, I can't believe we're heading home today," I say and Niall sighs. 

" Sorry, I'm just really tired," Niall says and I shrug my shoulders. 

" Here, I thought you two needed some coffee," Jillian walks through the door and hands me and Niall a coffee. I can have caffeine now that Alexandra is out of my stomach.

" Thanks Jill," I say and take a sip of my coffee, " Whoa! That helped," I say and I feel much more awake. Niall nods and finishes his coffee. 

" Here, I'll hold her. Both of you get changed, I brought you both clothes in that bag over there," Jillian says. Niall gets up and grabs the bag. I give Jillian the baby and walk to the bathroom with Niall. I quickly change into a navy blue shirt, and a pair of black yoga pants. I was much skinnier now but I was still going to get skinnier. Niall changed his shirt and pants, I walk out with Niall and grab my bag that I had brought with me the night before. Liam and the boys showed up with the car seat and Jillian gently buckled her into the seat and Niall carries her down to the front desk. I signed out of the hospital and we walked out of the hospital. The black van was parked in the front of the building and we made sure that there was no paparazzi. We walked over to the van and Harry opened the door. Niall put the car seat in and made sure it was placed well. Louis and Harry sat next to Alexandra and played with her during the car ride. Niall and I actually had some time fore each other during the car ride and I was glad Alexandra didn't start to cry. Once we got to the flat Zayn got Alexandra out of the car and gave her to Niall. She was so tiny and delicate we needed to be so careful with her. I opened the door and we walked in. 

" Welcome home sweetheart," I say and turn the lights on. I quickly shut them off because it would be too bright for Alexandra. I put her down in the mobile car seat and I got a pair of overalls Jillian had gotten Alexandra. She had hospital clothes on but I wanted to change her into something more comfortable. I changed her diaper and checked the time to see what time it was. 

" eleven o'clock, okay it's time for lunch Alexandra," I say and kiss her forehead. I have to breast feed her again but I decide to feed her in another room.

NIALL'S POV

I hear the doorbell and I walk over to the door. I quickly open it and all of a sudden a million flashes come at me. 

" Niall, is Vanessa pregnant? Did she have the baby?" Reporters ask me. I shut the door and shut the blinds. 

" Get out!" I hear Vanessa scream from another room. I run into the room and see that reporters were taking pictures and asking questions through the open window. I quickly shut the window and close the blind. 

" SHIT! NOW THEY KNOW," Vanessa whisper yells to me. 

" I don't care, I love you and that's all that matters," I say to her.

" Niall... I totally screwed up your..." I cut Vanessa off with a kiss. I honestly didn't care if people knew I was a father because I love my family.

" Come on, let's go back to the living room," I take Alexandra and walk back into the living room with Vanessa. I love Vanessa and Alexandra. They are the love of my life.