Chapter 29

I couldn't wait to go home, well not home. The tornado messed up our house so we're staying at a hotel for now. We get into the black van where I put Alex in her car seat. I buckle her in and sit down next to Liam and Niall.

" Who's hungry?" Niall asks and I laugh.

" Not me!" I say sarcastically. I wasn't hungry and I don't think the rest of the boys and Jillian were.

" None of us are," Jillian says as she sits next to Zayn.

" I was joking," Niall says and kisses my forehead.

" I know your not," I say to him and he laughs.

" We're babysitting Alex while you two have a romantic date tonight!" Louis says as he closes the car door behind him.

" What?" Niall asks confused

" I am not trusting you with my daughter!" I say to them and they roll their eyes.

" I'll be there watching!" Jillian says to me.

" Still..." I trail off.

" Your going that's the end of it!" Jillian shouts at me.

" If anything happens to my daughter, you don't want to know what I'll do!' I say to mostly Jillian.

" YES M'AM!" They all stutter. I sit back annoyed and look up at Niall. 

" Are you okay with this?" I ask Niall

" As long as I'm with you," Niall says and a smile crept onto my face. The ride back to our hotel wasn't very long at all. Paul parks in the garage and unlocks the door. Zayn takes Alex and Jillian and they speed walk over to the elevator that led to the lobby. I was about to run over to them but Louis and Harry stop me.

" Where do you think your going?" Louis asks me.

" Going to the hotel," I say to them sarcastically. 

" Nope! Your going to a beauty salon!" Lou says and pushes me back into the van. I see Niall outside watching the car driving away with his arms crossed. I write SOS on the window and he laughs. i turn around to see three boys sitting there. 

" Okay, so no baby no worries. You and Niall are going on the perfect date the boys and I have planned," Harry says to me and I sigh.

" You two are not touching my face!" I say to them and they laugh.

" Don't worry, we made an appointment for you at the beauty salon," Liam says to me. I give a sigh of relief and the boys smile. 

" So is this date going to be sporty, I hope it is!" I say to them.

" Kind of," The boys say.

" Your not gonna tell me are you?" I ask them.

" NOPE!!!" They all say in unison. I laugh and they all join, it lasted more than it was suppose to and it made the car trip awkward.

" We're here!" Louis says and then opens the door and pulls me into the beauty salon. I look around as Liam tells the women at the desk that I was here. The women grabbed my hand and took me inside a room.

" Okay, so your hair could be put up, your friends have picked out your dress and shoes, let's get started. The women pull out a million different makeup items. I feel my eyebrows and legs getting waxed, my eyelashes getting mascara put on them, and my hair getting put in a bun. It was about an hour after the women finished putting make up on me and turned me to face them mirror and I looked pretty, not to brag but I looked amazing. The women leads me to a dressing room and hands me the dress the boys had picked out, uh oh. The dress was actually nice so I strip down and slip on the dress. I had a pair of black heels and I walked out. The lady put some hoop earrings on me and I looked at myself in the mirror.

" You look amazing," The boys say and I turn around to find three boys.

" Thank you," I say to them. I walk over to them and give them a hug. We walk back over to the black van and I hop in. 

" Where to?" I ask them impatiently.

" Your going to have dinner with Niall and we rented you guys a room in the honeymoon suite at the hotel," Louis says and hands me the keys.

" No, I'm not going to have sex again," I say to them.

" We got the room already!" Louis says to me.

" No Lou," I say to him.

" Fine!" Louis says and puts the keys back into his pocket. I guess I was going to have dinner with Niall now so I wait for Paul to drive us back to the hotel. It wasn't long before we got to the hotel and the boys got out. Niall hopped in, he was wearing a suite and he looked cute in it.

" Why are we all dressed up?" He ask me loosing his tie.

" We're going to dinner," I say to him. 

" Oh," Niall says and changes the subject.

" Are we still going to get married?" I ask him.

" Of course," He says to me and kisses my cheek.

" Okay, just making sure." I say to him. The rest of the car trip seemed like an eternity after about an hour of driving we opened the car door to find ourselves at a park not a restaurant. 

" What the heck?" I ask him. I was about to ask Paul something but the door closed and he drove away.

" Great, we're stranded," Niall says and pulls out his phone. I look around and see a picnic set up with candles and amazing looking food. 

" Niall, look!" I say to him. I point over to the nice picnic set up. I sit down on the comfy Yogibo and see an ipad with a movie ready to play. The movie was a chick flick, it was Dear John. 

" Wow," Niall says to me. 

" Yeah," I reply. Niall sits next to me and we both take a plate that had a piece of chocolate cake on it.

" The boys out did themselves," I said to him. 

" Vanessa, can I ask you something?" Niall asks me.

" Yeah," I reply.

" I'm going on a world tour and Simon says your not allowed to come with us," Niall says to me.

" That's not a question," I say to him and put my chocolate cake down next to me. 

" I know your mad," Niall starts to say but I cut him off.

" Mad? Your leaving me to raise a child on my own for a year, I'm pretty mad!" I say to him and I stand up. 

" Vanessa, wait. Please!" I hear Niall say. I grab my purse and walk back towards the hotel.

" Vanessa it'll take you hours to get back on foot!" Niall says as he catches up to me. I stop and pull out my phone.

" Hello Paul? We're ready!" I say and hang up. Paul was only at the corner and he drove in front of us and stopped the car. I sat in the front which leaves Niall to sit in the back. I knew it wasn't Niall's fault but I was still mad that he didn't even try to ask if I could come on a separate plane from him but no he didn't and now I had to raise a child all on my own. How was I suppose to do this without breaking down and crying each night after being busy all day. It took about an hour when we got back and I walked into the hotel and went up to my suite. I took my heels off and ran into my room. I locked the door behind me and I laid down on the bed. I got under my covers as I cried myself to sleep.