Chapter 15

I wake up in Niall's arms. I slightly tap Niall's shoulder and he wakes up. 

" Hello beautiful," Niall says as he wakes up. I smile and blush at the same time.

"Good morning," I say and get out of bed. I quickly change into a pair of red skinny jeans, a blue striped shirt, and some blue toms. I wore this on purpose because I wanted to steal Louis's look. Niall gets out of bed and yawns. He takes a shirt out of his drawer and puts it on. He wears the same jeans and I laugh. I walk out of the bedroom to find nobody was up yet. I quietly walk over to the hallway and opened a random door. It was Zayn's and Jillian's. They had clothes on (PHEW!) and they were tangled in their covers. I walk over to the alarm clock they had on the nightstand and make the volume as high is it could go. I press the button for the alarm to go off and Jillian fell of the bed and glared at. Zayn was pretty scared, he was covering his ears with a pillow, and I notice I hadn't turned the alarm off yet. 

" What the bloody hell was that for?" Jillian asks and stands up from the ground. 

" You were asleep and it's...," I say and look at the clock, " eleven AM," I continue. 

" Get out of here!" Jillian replies and pushes me out of the room and slams the door shut. This causes Harry to run out of his room with a nerf gun.

" Where did you get that?" I ask and take the Nerf gun from him

" A fan sent it to the hotel," He says and takes the Nerf gun from my hands.

" Get changed, I'm making breakfast," I say and knock on the rest of the doors to make the boys wake up. I walk back to the kitchen and start to make chocolate chip pancakes. I put the pancake batter onto the pan and make sure they don't get burnt. Niall runs into the kitchen and smells the pancakes. 

" Can I please have one?" He asks and makes a puppy face.

" Fine!" I say and roll my eyes as he takes a pancake from the stack on a plate. The rest of the boys walk out and sit on the couch. When breakfast was over I looked at Louis who was wearing the exact same outfit as me.

" Whoa," I say and laugh

" You stole my look!" Louis says and makes a snotty look. I roll my eyes and turn my ipad on. I went to the iheart radio and put some of the boy's songs on. Louis started to make some weird dance moves and I couldn't stop laughing at him. I checked the airplane tickets that were in my purse and see that the flight was at five o'clock. It was only eleven in the morning and I had no other choice but to stay at the hotel. 

" I'm bored..." I say and fall onto the couch. Niall was sitting next to me and I look over to him. 

" Yes?" He asks me and brushes the hair off my face.

" You don't your beautiful," I say and laugh

" Thanks?" Niall says and puts his arm around me. I tickle his side and he laughs a little then tickles me back. All of a sudden I feel two hands playing around with my hair. I look up to find Jillian giving me a hairdo. She gave me a messy bun and it actually looked pretty.

" Thanks," I say and give her a hug,

" Want to look pretty around the paparazzi when we get back to london," Jillian says and sits back down with Zayn. I nod and sit back next to Niall. 

" So I have one last interview before we go, and they requested that you come with us," Niall says and kisses my forehead.

" Me? I can't, the fans want to ask you questions not me," I say and start saying all kinds of excuses. Sure I wanted to be at a live radio interview with the guys but I mean what if I screw up and say something wrong?

" You'll be fine, besides you'll have me," Niall says and flips his hair to one side. I roll my eyes and nod. After I nodded the boys stood up and led me to the car. I had no idea it was going to be right now!

" Guys... I," I start to say but Jillian cuts me off

" Oh shut up Vanessa. We're going to be on the radio!" Jillian says and sits next to me in the van. I shoot her a glare but she ignores it. it wasn't long before we got to the radio station. Niall helps me out of the van and holds my hand when we walk into the radio station. We walk through many halls until we reach a big room with microphones, stereos, and cameras. 

" Ah, there you guys are," A man says and greets us. His voice sounded familiar, I was pretty sure I heard him on the radio before. 

" Hi, I'm Vanessa," I say and shake his hand

" Nice to meet you, I'm Bill the person who will be hosting today," He says with a smile. I nod and sit down in a seat that was labeled Vanessa. There was a microphone above each person's chair and I was careful not to hit myself with it.

" Okay guys the interview will start in, 5...4...3...2...1," Bill says and presses a button which makes us go live. " Hello, everybody we got One Direction live," Bill says and the boys start cheering.

" Hello everybody!" Louis says in a funny voice.

" There's more, we have Vanessa and Jillian, girlfriends of Niall and Zayn," Bill says and me and Jillian laugh. 

" So Niall, how is everything with Vanessa?" Bill asks and I didn't want to put pressure on Niall so I decide not to look at him.

" Things are going great," Niall says and looks over at him. I smile he gives a sigh of relief.

" And Vanessa, do you LOVE Niall?" Bill asks and stretched out the love. 

" Of course, I love him with all my heart," I say and turn to the boys and check to see if I said the right thing. The boys and Jillian nod and I smile. I blanked out for the rest of the interview. It was about an hour before the interview ended. 

" Come on babe," Niall says and holds my hand as we walk out of the radio station. My hair was now straight along my back. Niall helps me onto the black van and puts his arm around me. It was a short trip back to the hotel. I check the time and see it was about four o'clock. The boys, Jillian, and I grab our luggage and put it in the trunk of the van. We seat ourselves and Paul drives us to the airport. I was so tired but I didn't want to fall asleep. Paul comes to a stop and we get out of the van. There was almost no one at the airport. We speed walk to our gate and give the flight attendant our tickets. We board the plane and we pick our seats. This time I sit with Niall and Liam. I give Niall one last kiss before we make our departure back home.