Chapter 23

ONE YEAR LATER

I wake up as the sun's rays hit my face. I sat up and yawned.

" Good morning princess," I say to Alexandra as I get out of bed. I shake Niall's shoulder to wake him up. He yawns and sits up. I kiss his forehead and he smiles.

" I'm going to take a shower, keep an eye on Alexandra," I say as I grab a towel and an outfit and head into the shower. I quickly strip down and jump in the shower. I turn the handle and cold water comes pouring out. 

" Shit!" I yell. I turn the handle again to make the water hotter. I shiver as the cold water turns hot and I start to shampoo and condition. I wash out my hair and finish washing and hop out of the shower. I wrap my towel around me and dry off. I slip on a purple dress and a slip on a pair of flip flops. I hang my towel and walk out. Niall and Alexandra were nowhere to be found so I walk into the kitchen to find them sitting on the carpeted floor watching dora. Alexandra had grown so much. She was as skinny as a twig for a one year old turning two in a couple days, and her hair was a dirty blonde. Everyone says she looks like Niall but Jillian says she kind of looks like me. 

" Alexandra, let's go eat breakfast" I say and pick her up. She was talking so much and she was walking a lot. 

" Mommy, I'm hungry!" Alexandra mumbled. 

" I know, here I'm making pancakes," I say and plate the pancakes I was making. 

" Is there enough for Nialler?" Niall asks and wraps his arms around me. 

" Yes, if he lets me finish," I say as Niall kisses my forehead and lets go. I sit down Alexandra in her "big kid" chair and put the plate of pancakes and syrup in front of her. I sat down and started to feed Alex. She seemed to enjoy the pancakes because she finished all of it. Niall was eating the pancakes I had left for him on a plate. 

" Delicious!" Niall says and kisses my cheek as he clears the table.

" Daddy? Are you staying home today?" Alexandra asks Niall. 

" Yeah sweetheart, you want to have fun with mommy, daddy, and your uncles?" Niall asks picking up Alex and swinging her around. She giggled and whined for him to put her down. 

" SUPERMAN TO THE RESCUE!" Louis shouts and "saves" Alex. 

" I have to run to the store with Jill, I'll be back soon," I say and Jillian walks out with her purse in hand. I grab my favorite navy purse and walk out of the flat with Jillian. I jump into my car and Jillian follows. 

" Alexandra is adorable, she looks some much like you," Jillian says as she puts her seatbelt on.

" Uh, tell the millions of fans that," I say as I start my car. I back out of the driveway and start our destination to the super market. It was only a couple minutes until we were at the store. I unbuckled my seatbelt and I hopped out. Jillian cached up to me and she laughed.

" Why are you in a such a hurry?" Jillian asks

" I want to get back to Niall and Alex," I say as I walk into the store and grab a cart. 

" We just need a few things," Jillian says and grabs some things off a shelf and puts them in the cart. I grab milk, cookies, frozen pizzas, etc and walk over to the check out line. I put all the items on the conveyor belt and wait for the person in front of me to leave. 

" Miss?" I hear a voice say and I snap out of daydreaming land.

" Uh... here sorry," I say and and hand the cashier my credit card.

" That's okay m'am," The cashier says and swipes my card. M'am? I wasn't old. I was just twenty years old. I take my credit card back and enter my pin and sign the receipt. I grab the bags and walk back to my car. Jillian was still at my side texting Zayn.

" Can you give me a hand with these bags?" I ask Jillian and she opens the trunk. I put the bags down and closed the trunk. I got in the car and buckled my seatbelt. I started to drive back to the flat but I felt a pain in stomach. This time it was way more painful then when I was pregnant. I looked up to see Kailey with a gun pointing at me. How could she have gotten out of prison? All I could see was things getting blurry and by the time I heard an ambulance my world went... BLACK.