Chapter 12

It was a long time to get to Paris, France. When the plane finally landed we got out of the plane and into the airport. We instantly got mobbed by millions of french fans. Me and Jillian squeezed our way out of the pool of fans and headed to the bathroom. I looked at the outfit I had quickly thrown on before leaving to the airport and saw that I didn't look so bad. I had a pink polo shirt, a pair of super tight skinny jeans, and some beige converse. My hair was put in a loose braid and my makeup was still looking good. Jillian runs out of a stall and splashes some water on her face.

" French stalls stink!" Jillian says and fixes her hair into a ponytail. We both walk out of the bathroom and see the boys hiding in a corner of a store. We quietly walk over to them and cover them from any fans.

" I love my fans, but sometimes they can get a little crazy," Harry says catching his breath. I roll my eyes and give them each a hat and a pair of sunglasses that were on a rack. We tip toed out the store but I quickly payed for the merchandise. The cashier looked at me like I was crazy but I gave her a quick wink and then ran behind the gang. Paul was in the cafe waiting for us so we all tip toed over to him. Paul led us out of the airport and into a tour bus. On all the sides of the tour bus was five british/irish faces. I laughed when Jillian went up to Zayn's picture and kissed it. I patted Zayn's back as he ran over to Jillian to kiss her for real. I rolled my eyes over at them and then walked over to Niall to give him a long lingering kiss. The way he kissed me back was special. We had to pull away when Louis jumped in between us and I got so startled I fell onto my hands and knees. Jillian and the boys laughed as I got up but I stepped on Louis's foot when I got up but Louis yelled when I did. I started cracking up and Harry stared at me like I was crazy.

" What?" I ask trying to catch my breath.

" Nothing," Harry started but I knew he wanted to say something, " Uh, you might want to turn around though," Harry says ending his sentence by pointing behind me. I quickly turn around and see a girl with a pen and pad in her hand. I quickly stand to the side to give her a full view of One Direction since she was probably a huge fan. 

" Oh, no did I startled you?" The girl said with an accent

" Uh, no I just wanted you to have the chance to see One Direction," I say and quickly wave my hand showing the boys. 

" I actually wanted your autograph," The girl said handing me the pen and pad. I didn't think twice before signing the first page in that notepad. The boys exchanged looks as the girl ran off squealing. 

" What you can have a million fans but I can't have one?" I ask wrapping my arms around Niall's waist. He places his arm around my shoulder and he laughs. I press my head into his shoulder and he gives me a look.

" What?" I ask suspiciously 

" I love you!' Niall says and sneaks a quick kiss. 

" Kids I would be at home if I wanted to watch soap operas but I don't so can we get this show on the road," The bus driver says honking the horn. We all go in and take our seats. This time I decide to sit with Niall alone in the back of the bus.

" You okay?" Niall asks

" Uh, well do you think we could sneak in a visit to the Eiffel Tower?" I ask with a puppy face.

" Of course," Niall says giving me a hug. It was awkward because I was actually aiming for a kiss. I guess Niall notices and he gives me a quick kiss before pulling away. I sat back in my seat and laid my head against the window. I could barely see anything with Zayn's face across the window. The car ride to our hotel was short but I felt like it took a million years. Now I really wish I hadn't sat with Niall alone since we hadn't talked after that kiss. We finally got to the hotel and I hopped out of the tour bus and walked into the big shiny building. On the inside the walls were white with gold trims. I get a tickle from behind and then a little kiss on the cheek. I turn to... well not Niall. I was surprised but startled.