Chapter 34

Zayn's POV

I waited in the hallway outside of Alex's room and waited for a phone call. Should I call Jillian or should I wait for her to call me? Either way I missed her so much, I wanted her to be in my arms right now. How could I have fought with her, she probably hates me. Louis walks out and sits next to me.

" Hey Lou," I muttered as I stared at my phone for an answer. 

" She'll come ar..." Louis got cut off by the noise of my phone ringing. I hit the answer button and held the phone up to my ear.

" Hello?" I asked hoping to hear Jillian's voice.

" Is this the bradford bad boi?" I hear her voice, it made fireworks go off in my stomach. 

" Jillian, I'm so sorry," I started.

" No, it was my fault. I need to see you!" Jillian pleaded. I laughed as I could her giggle in the background.

" Where are you?" I asked her.

" I'm at the flat, they called today. They said that everything was fixed now, please come home!" Jillian begged. I agreed and hung up. I explained to the boys and then left the hospital. 

Vanessa's POV

I get out of bed and Niall follows me out. After Jillian and some movers came to move all our luggage and furniture out of the hotel we headed back to our old flat. When we got back Jillian and Zayn were... well you know in bed. Me and Niall were too, but we were defiantly using protection this time. I was wearing Niall's shirt and it went down to my knees, He had a pair of shorts on and well that was it. Niall grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug, that turned into a long kiss. 

" I think we should head back and check on Alex," I mumbled as I pulled away from Niall.

" Yeah," Niall said pulling me back into our bedroom. I quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and Niall slipped on a t-shirt. We headed out of the flat and into our car, Niall decided to let me drive so I sat in the driver's seat. It took us about ten minutes to get to the hospital, when we got there we rushed into the hallway Alex was in and checked in on her.

" Mommy!" Alex blurted out and I ran over to hug her. 

" Ow!" She shouted and I pulled back.

" Sorry love," I mumbled and then Niall kissed her on the forehead. The doctor walked in and asked us to step out into the hallway for a little while.

" I'll be back okay?" I said to Alex and left the room. She continued watching spongebob while we left the room. 

" This is very important. Your daughter Alex... She has to have a surgery that could be fatal to her. I want to know if you would like her to have the surgery or... let's put it this way. Alex won't live very long without the surgery," The doctor muttered. Niall and I looked at each other and then at the doctor. 

" But... she was fine. What is the possibility she'll survive the surgery?" I asked the doctor while Niall was letting some tears flow out.

" The chances are low, maybe  20%" The doctor whispered. I let tears flow out and I sat on the floor crying like a little baby. She was fine, now she might die if she had a surgery or not. 

" I'll let you two talk," The doctor muttered and walked back into Alex's room.

" I..." My lip trembled and i couldn't even speak right now.

" She might die either way," Niall stuttered. The boys walked over to us and sat down on the ground next to us.

" How's Alex?" Harry chirped with a cheeky smile then it turned into a frown when he saw us crying.

" She needs a surgery or else she'll die. If she does she has a 20% chance to live," I stuttered and the boys gave me and Niall hugs. I was crying, hysterically and I couldn't stop. 

" Do you know what your going to do?" Liam whispered in my ear as he wrapped me in his arms.

" I don't think she should have the surgery, but if she does live," I started and Liam shushed me.

" I think you should have her do this surgery, she'll be better if she does," Liam replied.

" She's having that surgery," Niall blurted out

" Niall..." I cried

" She'll get better if she does survive the surgery. Vanessa trust me," Niall said holding my hand.

" I don't know Niall," I mumbled.

" Do you trust me?" Niall asks me.

" Yeah I do," I stuttered. He nodded and pulled me back into Alex's room.

" Your telling her," I whispered. He nodded and we walked up to Alex who was still watching spongebob.

" Alex?" Niall got Alex's attention.

" Sweetie, your going to be having an operation, so you can get better," Niall said to Alex.

" Is it going to hurt?" She asks.

" No," I sighed.

" Okay," Alex sighed and continued watching spongebob. She's a four year old, she's taking this very well.

" I love you mommy and daddy," Alex whispered.

" We love you too," Niall said for both of us. The doctor waltzed into the room and said to us

" There's someone by the name Danny here to see Niall," I froze, and so did Niall.

" He said something about unfinished business," Me and Niall both looked at each other and knew what it meant.