Chapter 10

What the hell just happened? Footsteps came walking into the kitchen and I knew who it was. A blonde boy kissed me on the forehead and opened the fridge. 

" Niall?" I ask as I thought about us. If we were going to have a long distance relationship or would we break apart?

" Yeah babe," Niall responds and looks at me.

" Did you see this note?" I say and shove the note into his chest. Sure I was mad but I didn't know if he even now what was happening. He smiles and reads the note. His smile changes to a frown instantly when he reads the note. He looks at me and I can see his eyes watering up. He looks at me and opens up his arms. I fall into them and a million tears start pouring out. I didn't want to let go of him. I knew I was going to have to next month. I start to pull away but Niall stops me,

" Don't let go," I could hear the sadness in his voice. 

" I love you, don't ever forget that!" I say and tighten my grip around his neck. He winces when I say that and I try to hide the sorrow in my voice. I couldn't think of having to live without Niall. 

" Vanessa? Please don't ever let me go. No matter what happens please don't because I don't know what I would do without you," Niall says and kisses me. I kiss him back because I have to savor  every kiss I have with Niall. I wipe my eyes and look at him. His face was pale and spots of red were on his cheeks. I grab the popcorn I had gotten and grab ahold of Niall's arm and walk into the living room. 

"SNACKS!" I yell like if everything was normal.

" Took you long enough," Jillian says and takes the popcorn bag out of my hand. Niall and I sit on the ground where we cradle each other in our warmth. The movie starts and we all laugh when Adam Sandler says a swear our does something funny. I hear the door creak open and a figure stands in front of the TV. 

" Who are you?" I hear Jillian ask

" I am Simon Cowell," I hear the british celebrity say. 

" Boys, slight change in plans, we are leaving tomorrow night," I hear him say. My heart has officially broken into tiny pieces. 

" WHAT?" Louis asks, " WHY?"

" The world tour, didn't Liam tell you?" Simon asked looking at Liam

" You said next month," Liam replies

" I'm not going!" Niall yells

" Niall, you have to go. I love you and that will never change," I say holding his hand. Niall was scared. I could tell what was happening right now. I knew I just lost the love of my life in less then an hour but I just couldn't believe it. 

" Start packing boys, Paul will be here at six tomorrow. Niall looks at me and gives me a big hug. I let go after Simon left and I looked at all the boys with frowns on their face. I frowned and stood up,

" Let's get you guys packed." I say and sigh. I didn't want to seem like I was so frustrated and sad. I helped each of the boys pack their bags in utter silence. It was hard for me to say goodbye to them. Sean was still in the living room calling his girlfriend and telling her about one direction being his friend. He is such an ass sometimes. I walk into Niall's room where he's sitting on his bed with a worried look on his face. Tomorrow was the award show and I guess One direction wasn't going to be there.

" Vanessa?" Niall ask and looks up at me

" Yeah?" I say in a quiet voice. Niall walks up to me and wraps me in his arm. He walks away from me and smiles. I turn my head and then feel something cold on my neck. I look down and see a silver clover resting on my neck. 

" Niall? I can't take this," I say

" Yup, I'm pretty sure," He says and gives me a hug. I rest my head on his chest and feel his warmth. I hear someone knock on the door and I pull away. It was Louis and Harry with frowns on their face. 

" Hey Lou and Haz," I say and give them all a hug.

" Hey Vanessa, somebody's here to see you." Harry says blocking me when I try to walk out the door/ 

" Who the heck it is?" I say and get pulled back into the room when I almost escaped. 

" It's Danny!" I heard Danny's voice yell from the hall. All of a sudden Danny's head popped through the doorway. Liam and Zayn were trying to force him  out the door but Danny pushes them back. Niall pushes me behind me and stands up to Danny. I wanted to be a thousand miles from danny right now. Jillian stands in the doorway and screams. I sit on the bed seeing if Danny was going to make a move or was going to do something I wish he was going to regret. 

" Just leave! I told you we were done and you should move on!" I say and push my way through Niall until I find myself facing Danny. 

" Oh, you think I'm here because of you?" Danny laughs, " I'm here because I needed to do this!" Danny punches Niall really in the stomach which makes him fall to the ground. I slap Danny across the face and rush to help Niall. He wasn't crying, but I could tell that he was hurt. 

" Put your hands up where I can see them!" A firm voice says from behind Danny. It was sean, he was standing tall looking up a Danny. Danny turns to see Sean who is a bit shorter than Danny. Sean moves his eyes over to the hallway and back to Danny. Danny looks at the door, but then he falls to the ground. He was surrounded by police officers and was getting cuffed. two police officers were lifting Niall from the ground and out the flat. I rushed out of the flat and into the ambulance where Niall was taken. I was shoved out by a paramedic which made me fall out of the ambulance and onto the hard floor. I can't remember much after that except I was put into the ambulance with Niall trying not to pass out. Niall was wincing every time a paramedic touched his stomach. He let out a yell and then laid his head hard against the gurney. My back hurt from the fall but not as much as Niall.

" Vanessa, are you okay?" I hear a paramedic say

" Uh, yeah. My back just hurts a bit," I say and show the paramedics where it did. I had to be a man and have them concentrate on Niall so I smile and jerk my head to Niall.

" Give him the shot," I hear a paramedic say to another.  I look at the male paramedic who was grabbing a needle connected to tube from a first aid kit.

" Niall?" I ask as he was silently shrieking in pain. I saw him lie down flat and close his eyes softly. I felt a sharp object poke into my skin. I felt my eyes closing slowly and all the pain drifting away.  I just hope I won't drift away from Niall.