Chapter 30

I wake up and move around in the empty bed. Without Niall everything felt like it was out of place. I get out of bed and walk past the mirror, my skinny little body was standing there with no one behind me. I walk over to the door where I touch the lock. I unlock the door and walk into the kitchen. Where was Alex? What was I thinking? I shouldn't have gone on that stupid date. I see Zayn and I walk over to him,

" Where's Alex?" I ask Zayn.

" She's with Niall, he took her to the park," Zayn says to me. I sit down next to him and he gives me a hug.

" Niall loves you, and I know you love him," Zayn says to me when he pulls away. Zayn, he always knows what to say.

" Thanks Zayn," I say to him. As I do Niall walks in with Alex. I walk over to Alex and pick her up. I stand in front of Niall but I couldn't resist but to hug him. He smiles as I pull away,

" When are you leaving?" I ask him.

" I talked to Simon... Your coming with us!" Niall says to us and I was so happy. Alex started clapping and I don't even know if she knows what we were talking about. I hug Niall again and hand Alex back to her.

" We're leaving in two weeks," Niall says to me. I nod and run into my my room. I quickly change into a fresh new outfit and then run back into the living room. I grab Alex from Niall and we walk out of the hotel. 

" Where are we going?" I ask Niall. 

" We are going to Nando's of course!" Niall jokes and I can't seem to find my red convertible. Niall stops in front of a silver mini van. 

" This is my car?" I ask Niall.

" Yup, I thought we could use more of a family car," Niall says to me with a smirk. 

" Okay," I say as I get in the passenger's seat and wait for Niall to put Alex in her seat and then get in the driver's seat. 

" Are we really going to Nando's?" I ask Niall. 

" Maybe," I look at Niall with a sarcastic face " No, we're going to go pick up Grandma at the airport!" Niall says and Alex looks over joyed. I guess I was too, Niall's mum was really nice and it would be nice to see her again. Niall gives me a quick kiss before he starts driving to the airport. It wasn't a very long ride to the airport. We all get out of the car and walk into the airport, Alex was babbling about how happy she was about seeing grandma and Niall and I took videos of her for memories. We head over to the gate where we see Niall's mum. Wait, I'm not sure if she knows that I'm getting married to Niall. This was going to be a bit awkward. As we walk over to Niall's mum I see a man standing next to her. He was young but I didn't know who this was. 

" Is that your brother?" I ask Niall.

" Yeah," Niall replies to me. I think his name is Greg, I'll just wait for him to introduce himself. Maura notices Niall, Alex, and I and she greets us while Niall's brother stands there silently. 

" Hi," I say to Niall's brother. 

" Hello," He replies.

" I'm Vanessa," I say to him. 

" I'm Greg," 

" It's a pleasure," I say to him putting my hand out for a handshake. He shakes my hand and kneels down to play with Alex. He had brown hair and was a bit taller than Niall. Niall was a natural brunette but his blonde hair suited him. I walk over to Niall and Maura who were having a conversation. 

" Hi Maura," I say to her and she gives me a hug.

" Hello Vanessa," She says when she pulls away.