Chapter 22

Kailey is back, aka Niall's ex girlfriend. Niall ran into the room and stopped Kailey from clawing my eyes out.

" Niall let me at her!" Kailey yells and I was about to run at her but Harry stopped me. Jillian managed to push Kailey out of the room and Paul got her to leave the flat.

" Why is she here?" I ask and catch my breath when Harry let me go.

" BITCH IS CRAZY!" Harry yells and we both sit down. I go to check on Alexandra but she wasn't in her crib.

" WHERE'S ALEXANDRA?" I yell and the boys to start to search everywhere. 

" SHIT! KAILEY MUST HAVE STOLEN HER!" Zayn yells. Tears start to pour out as I keep searching. NO, this could not be happening! How did Kailey get a hold of Alexandra. My phone buzzes from the drawer and I quickly take it out. Kailey had sent me a video and I call Niall over to watch it.

" This is what happens when you mess with me!" Kailey says and reaches for a crying baby, " Niall break the engagement and come back with me and you'll see your baby again!" Kailey says and puts Alexandra down. " Break up in the public and Alexandra will ominously appear at the flat," Kailey ends the video with a laugh and I start to cry.

" We'll find her, I promise!" Niall says and starts to make a million phone calls. I was about to do something but I knew I was going to regret it. 

" We have to break up!" I shout and everyone goes silent. 

" Vanessa..." Niall starts to say but I cut him off.

" We won't really break up, just in public," I say and I think Niall agrees.

" Come on, lets do it in public, I think Nando's would be good," Niall says and we drive over to Nando's. We get out and step in front of Nando's and I made sure I was loud enough for everyone to here, aka the paparazzi.

" You know what Niall? I've had enough of you! WE'RE OVER!" I make the last part as loud as I could. I couldn't believe I had just said that. I was actually crying and I ran away from the scene. I wanted to hug Niall and cry in his arms and hear his irish accent. I turn around to see paparazzi with video cameras checking the footage. I knew that this was going to be in magazines and the internet. I finally reach the flat and see a basket with Alexandra inside. A note was attached to the basket and I rip it off. 

" You better keep your word and make sure you and Niall are over, or else I'll push it way past the limit," I crumple up the note and throw it on the ground. I get into the convertible and put Alexandra in her car seat. I couldn't go into the flat, I was Niall's ex-girlfriend. I couldn't believe I had really broken up with Niall. As I was about to back out of the driveway Niall ran in front of the car. I stopped the car and ran out. I hugged Niall and I started to cry. I knew the break up wasn't real but I knew I wouldn't be able to see Niall everyday. 

" I'm sorry, but I can't stand being without you, you are not leaving my side!" Niall says and kisses me.  I take Alexandra out of the car because I didn't want her to leave our side. 

" Niall... Kailey is going to do worse if we do get back together," I say and Niall shakes his head. 

" I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe!" Niall says and kisses me. We walk into the flat in each other's arms and we sit down on the couch. 

NIALL'S POV

" I'm going to make sure that your safe!" I say and make calls for bodyguards and I called Simon to make arrangements to have Vanessa and Alexandra come with me to interviews, concerts, etc. They would probably stay backstage but  Simon agreed with my suggestion.

" I love you," I say to Vanessa and I kiss her.

" I swear if Kailey shows up I will get her arrested," I mutter when I pull away

" Hopefully she won't" Vanessa says to me and I nod. I grab a container of baby food and give it Vanessa. Vanessa feeds Alexandra split peas and I was pretty sure she would hate them but she didn't.

" Wow, she ate everything," Vanessa says and hands me the empty container. I throw it into the trash can and I lock all the doors, windows, etc and make sure that our door was locked when we went to bed. Vanessa seemed tired so we decide to put Alexandra in her crib and we would watch a movie until we fell asleep. Vanessa's phone buzzes from inside her pocket and she takes it out.

" You didn't keep your word, but I'll keep mine!" Kailey said in the video and I look over at. I blocked the number from her phone and we got under the covers. 

VANESSA'S POV

I hug him and I didn't let go. I wish I could stay with him every second of the day. I fall asleep next to Niall's warm chest and drift off to dreamland where I think I could actually be safe.

" Good morning princess," Niall's sweet voice wakes me up and I kiss his lips softly.

" I was talking to Alexandra," Niall says sarcastically and I punch his arm playfully and he laughs.Niall takes Alexandra from her crib and he sits down at the edge of the bed. Her blue eyes made her look even more like Niall and I could tell she was going to be a blonde even though her bald little head barely had any hair on it. I get up and dress Alexandra then I get dressed, I put a giants shirt on with a pair of red skinny jeans. I quickly slip on my classic black samba sneakers on and then walked out with Alexandra. Niall walked out after he changed and i quickly fed Alexandra a container of baby food. She must have been hungry because she ate everything. I quickly packed everything I needed for today like diapers, baby food, water, and Alexandra's pacifier in the baby bag Niall had gotten me. 

" Okay, I'm ready," I say to the boys and they nod. They were all ready to go so I grabbed a granola bar before I left. Niall carries Alexandra out to the car and puts her in the car seat. Harry and Louis sit next to her and make all kinds of funny faces to make her laugh. I sit next to Liam and Niall sits on the other side of me. 

" Want a bite?" I ask him and show him my granola bar.

" Yeah," Niall says and I hand him a big chunk of granola and he eats it quickly. 

" Thanks," Niall says to me and kisses my cheek. 

" No prob," I say and finish the rest of my granola bar. 

" Okay... so we have an interview first, then we have to go to the record studio, then we have a concert, after that we can finally head home," Zayn says as Paul started the car. I knew it was going to be a long day, but as long as I was with Niall I knew I was going to be okay.