Chapter 17

The doctor finally steps back into the room and lets me out of hospital with a prescription for some sort of medication. 

" You okay?" Niall says from behind me as I walk out the door. I shrug my shoulders and walk closer towards the car. I wasn't in the mood to talk right now. I kind of ignore everything everyone was asking me and scooch in all to the way to the end of the car seat. I couldn't stop thinking that I was responsible for another person inside my stomach. I'm actually kind of creeped out. I'm nineteen, I'm still a teenager. I place my hands lightly on top of my stomach and place my head against the window. I was really depressed, I couldn't stop thinking about if I would be a good mother or not. I know that Niall will make a great father. He's sweet, kind, funny, what else could he be? Jillian snaps me out of my thoughts when she yells out my name.

" Vanessa?" Jillian yells and I turn my head slightly. 

" What?" I ask in a droopy voice. Niall seemed sad and the rest of the boys seemed like they had mixed emotions. 

" So what do you think the gender is going to be?" She replies and I don't know how to reply to that.

" I, I think it's going to be a girl," I say and burry my head into the seat. Jillian stops the conversation with a sigh and nobody talks for the rest of the car ride. Once we reach the flat I slowly get off the van and walk over to the door. I get the key out of my pocket and open it quickly. I plop down onto the couch and look down at the floor. I could imagine the baby crawling and walking his or her's first steps.

" Are you sure your okay?" Niall asks and sits next to me on the couch, 

" No, I'm kind of still in shock," I say and look up from the ground.

" Yeah, I am too. I was sure we didn't... you know," Niall says and looks up at me.

" Me too, your going to be a good dad," I reply and wrap my hand around his. 

" Your going to be a great mom," Niall says and kisses me. I smile when he pulls away and it seems like I just took a happy pill and my whole world just got sunny. 

" Well, I'm going to Nando's," I say and start to walk out the door but Niall grabs my arm. 

" Uh, you can't eat that according to this pregnancy book," Niall says and shows me the book.

" Where'd you get that?" I ask and take the book from him

" The doctor gave it to me," Niall says and shows me the diet page.

" See, no spicy or greasy food," Niall says and shows me the sentence.

" WHAT?" I yell, " No Nando's for six months?" I ask and Niall shakes his head. 

" Want a salad?" Liam asks and walks over to the fridge. I look into the book and nod. 

" Yeah, No peppers though," I say and sit with my legs crossed. Was I showing yet? I was three months in, I have no idea what that meant though. I had six months to go from this point on. Could I really do this? Liam hands me a bowl of salad and I eat it quickly. Zayn passes by with a plate of bacon and I start to gag. Why was I doing this? I love bacon! 

" Dude, take that out of here!" Liam yells and Zayn dumps the plate of bacon into the trash. I stop gagging but I see Zayn look down at the trash can. 

" Sorry," I say but Zayn shrugs his shoulders and walks away. 

" Dude?" I ask Liam. That wasn't like him to say that

" I don't know!" He says and throws his arms in the air. I was all of a sudden tired so I decide to go to bed. I lay down and cover myself under all the blankets and close my eyes slowly.