Chapter 11

My eyes fluttered open and I found myself laying in a hospital bed. I turned my head slightly to find Niall in the next bed in the room. I sat up and found myself still in yesterday's clothes. I had shorts on though, I'm glad or else my boy-short underwear would be showing. I kept hitting buttons on the bed which made it move and bend all over the place. I finally managed to get to the ground and scramble my way to Niall. I couldn't get the feelings in my legs so I pull myself to stand up by grabbing onto Niall's hospital bed.

" Hey babe," i hear a voice say as I stand up. I quickly turn my head to find Niall sitting up like if nothing had happened to him. I had a lot of pain but he didn't?

" How are you feeling?" I ask

" Fine, but I wish I didn't." Niall says taking his phone from under the covers.

" Niall, I'll miss you and I will always be with you by Skype, texts, and calls," I say and sit at the end of his bed.

" Vanessa! you just gave me the most amazing idea! Come with me, we can tour together!" Niall started shouting and making phone calls. I turn to the nurse who was at the door with a pen and pad in her hand. I shooed her away with a wave of my hand and looked back at Niall who was grinning.

" What?" I ask

" Pack your bags lovely!" Niall says and wraps his arms around me.

" Niall, I can't do that!" I say but then Niall hushes me

" Yes you can!" Niall says and jumps out of his bed. I roll my eyes and follow Niall as he walks out the door with only his  trousers on.

" Uh, Niall?" I ask as he looks down at his clothes.

" Right, give me a sec!" He says and runs into our hospital room. He opens the window and looks down at a see of fans. He waves and then he gets something in his hand. I jerk my head as he puts on a green t-shirt. 

" I love my fans!" Niall says as he grabs a pair of pants from the floor. He grabs my arm and wraps me in a warm hug. He lets go and puts his arm around me. We walk out together calmly until we're surrounded by paparazzi again. We don't have to hide ourselves but we wanted to make our way out of there.  We finally get to the point where the paparazzi had enough pictures and they drifted away.

" We didn't check out of the hospital," I say remembering what we had just done.

" We could have left yesterday, but you fell asleep," Niall says looking at me

" WHAT YOU COULD HAVE, you know what? I'm just glad I'm with you," I say and give him a quick kiss. We arrive at the flat where we walk inside and into the main door.

" Hello love," Louis says and kisses me on the forehead.

" Why is everyone so happy?" I ask

" Uh, you and Jillian are coming with us on a world tour!" Zayn says wrapping Jillian in a hug. Great now Jillian? I slump down in a chair and wait for Liam to ask me what was wrong. Well, nothing was wrong but I just like talking to him.

" Whats wrong?" Liam asks

" Nothing, but you boys should really give me a proper welcome back!" I yell and all the boys rush to give me a hug. I smile as they all squeeze me to death. They step away and I'm grasping for air. I sit down so I could actually take a breath of air without fainting. I quickly stand up and run to Liam,

" DANNY! what happened to him?" I ask. I wanted him dead but I knew that wouldn't happen so I just hope he was far away from us. 

" Relax, he's in jail for a sentence of three years," Liam says and gives me a hug. I feel like the four boys were my brothers. I could talk to them about anything. Niall is my boyfriend but sometimes I feel like we can just connect by being friends. 

" I'm hungry!" Jillian moans and digs her head into Zayn's chest.

" Nan..." Niall starts to say but we all cut him off

" NO!" We all yell but then burst out laughing. I feel like we were in a movie and that we were a gang of hippies that toured the whole world. AH, I love hippies!

" Maybe we should just go to a regular cafe and have breakfast," I suggest and lean my head on Harry's shoulder. He kisses my forehead lightly and gives me a hug. I couldn't remember spotting Sean anywhere in the room so I stand up and start to look everywhere for him.

" Sean left, he said he wanted us to take good care of you on tour," Louis says sipping some tea. I drink some of water that was on the counter but then Liam starts laughing. I look at him and then look at the glass. The glass had a dead fly in it and I spit out the water in Liam's face. He looked at me as I gave him a paper towel. He wiped his face and I gave him an apologizing hug. He tapped my head with his hand I looked up at him. He pointed across the room and I followed the direction he was pointing at. I found Niall sitting on the couch with his laptop, I walk over to him and sit on his lap. I see him looking at J-14 website. I see a picture of me and Niall with a heading above the picture.

" Hottest couple," Niall says and looks at me

" Yup, we are the hottest couple next to 'Jelena' " I say and all the boys laugh. I look at the digital clock on the counter and it read three o'clock. My eyes popped out of my eyes as I ran into Lottie's room. I hadn't  even packed one suitcase to take on tour. Jillian walks in with a sarcastic look on her face but I ignore it and I hug her. I was so excited for this trip. Jillian grabbed a suitcase from outside the hallway. It was so big,

" I think we can bare for a little while," Jillian says and laughs. I smile and pat her on the back. We both sigh at the same time and let out a laugh. I really wonder what was going to happen, I knew that I was going to see the world but I just wanted to be with Niall every second. I knew that wasn't going to happen because of the concerts, meet and greets, and the book signings. I walk out the door of Lottie's room and the five boys were laying across the sofa. I smile and jump over them and land on Liam and Zayn. I met have kicked them in the shin but they seemed okay since they both started to crack up. I looked at the clock seeing that  it had been two hours and a half and it was going to be soon before Paul was going to pick us up. I quickly got the boys cleaned up with new clothes and clean faces. Niall quickly grabbed a bag of chips but I make him put them away when we went outside. The boys each had five suitcases that they dragged outside but me and Jillian just brought one big one. We sat on the suitcases as we waited for Paul to arrive. I quickly pulled out my phone and checked my twitter. 

" WOW, I have five-hundred more followers than I did before," I say and show Harry my phone. He smiles at my reaction and kisses me lightly on the head before laughing. I make a sarcastic look on my face and turn to Jillian who was checking her twitter. She was giggling and screaming so I joined in with her.

It wasn't too long before Paul pulled up into the driveway. Paul stepped out of the car and loaded the luggage as we got into the black van. I sit next to Liam and Niall who were both checking their phones. I start to laugh when I sent Niall a tweet. His eyes popped out of his head when he saw the picture. It was an embarrassing picture but I thought Niall would like it. 

" You were so cute when you were twelve," Niall says and all the other boys check their phones and see the picture. I was wearing a fishtail braid, an orange dress, and I had braces. I didn't have crooked teeth in my opinion but my orthodontist thought I did. I quickly put my seatbelt on as Paul started the engine. I turn to Niall who was smiling at me. I smile back and give him a quick kiss on the lips and sat straight in my seat. I wanted to get to the airport quickly so we could finally get to our first destination. I hadn't asked where we were going because I wanted it to be a surprise. It was about fifteen minutes to get to the airport and I really had to pee. I ran out of the van and into the airport. I went into the bathroom and took a long pee. I walked out and met Jillian at the gate. She was sitting on Zayn's lap and I rolled my eyes. Niall was giving the flight attendant or tickets so we could board. I followed Niall into the long tube to get into the plane. I quickly boarded with Niall and picked a seat next to a window. It was only us and a couple of managers on the big plane. Louis sat in our row and I laughed. I knew this was going to be a long plane ride. 

" Ladies and Gentlemen we will be preceding with our flight to Paris, France in a couple minutes," I gave Niall a squeeze when I heard the pilot say where we were going. I wanted to see the city of love ever since I was a child. And know I get to go with my true love, the one and only... Niall Horan... the Irish one.