Thirty-Three

Abby

I feel his hands touch my body like they've never touched something like it before. My lips leave from his. His hands leave my body and go to his shirt.

Not even two seconds later, his shirt is on the floor. My eyes leave his and go down to his chest... His chest... Why have I never seen it before? Damn... Damon moves closer to me and smiles when he sees my eyes can't leave his body. I reach out to him and touch his belly.

I see his whole chest go up and down at the same speed as his breathing, which is pretty fast. I let my eyes move away from his chest and find his eyes again. "Do you like what you see?" He asks. I laugh and move closer to him again. I press my lips on his and pull his body against mine.

I feel how his hands find my shirt and try to take it off. I laugh and let go of his lips, so he can take it off over my head. For just a moment, he stares at my chest. When his eyes find mine again, I see a fire and excitement I've never seen before.

When he quickly starts to take his pants off, I do the same. And before I even know it, we are completely naked. I feel the excitement and fear racing through my body.

I've never done this before... And I am gonna do it now... With Damon... Am I really ready?

Yes, I am. I trust Damon. Probably more than I should. I want to have this moment with him.

Damon climbs on the bed. I welcome him with open arms and his lips find mine again. He kisses me with kisses full of hunger. I felt this with him before, but back then it made me scared. Now it doesn't. Now it makes me feel... alive.

Damon's lips move away from mine. He moves away a few inches and takes time to look at my body. All of a sudden, I feel insecure. My body isn't perfect. Okay, nobody's is, but still. I am not proud of it.

I try to hide myself with my hands, what makes Damon laugh. He grabs my wrists and puts them on the bed next to my body. "Don't hide. You look beautiful," he says. Our eyes meet again and I feel fearless. I've never heard him say that, like ever.

It gives me some kind of rush. I feel like nothing can stop me and nothing even matters anymore. Just Damon and me. I put my hand in his neck and pull his head closer to me. I press my lips on his and open my mouth immediately.

Damon moves closer to me. Our bodies collide and I feel his... genitals against my body. It feels weird, but it doesn't stop me. I want this. I want him. Right here, right now.

Damon moves a bit away from me. "Are you ready?" He asks. We are both breathing heavy already. I nod, "I am." Damon grins. I know he waited for this for a while, what makes me smile even more.

When he moves closer, I stop him. "Don't we need protection?" I ask him. I hope Damon isn't that kind of guy who doesn't use that. I don't want to take the chances...

"We don't need to. My sperm is already dead, just like me," he says. I start to laugh, but Damon is serious. "Wait, really?" I ask him. "Vampires can't procreate," he says, "but we'd love to try."

I roll my eyes and put my hands in his neck. "Just stop talking," I tell him and press my lips on his. I feel how he moves closer to me.

When his lips let go of mine, he looks at me again. "Are you nervous?" He asks. I nod, but stay quiet. "If you want me to stop, just say so, okay?" He asks. It makes me smile again. He is so careful! It's a look I haven't seen a lot before, but I really like it.

I nod again, "I will." Damon presses a quick kiss on my lips and then looks down. He brings his penis closer and slowly and carefully moves it inside of me. It feels weird for a moment, but then he comes even further. A painful feeling starts to take over my body. I put my hands on his shoulders to make him stop, and he does.

He looks at me with fear in his eyes. "Are you okay?" he asks. I nod, "slow, please." Damon nods. He moves a bit and I want to scream. It feels like something down there is tearing open. It hurts bad!

Damon sees the painful look in my eyes. "It hurts in the beginning, but that will go away, I promise," he says. I nod and try to focus on my breathing. Damon's hand move to my face and strikes a hair behind my ear. His face moves closer to me and he starts to kiss me again. On my lips, my cheek and in my neck.

He moves slowly and keeps kissing me, so I can get used to the feeling. The more he kisses me and the more he moves, the pain reduces. I start to move too and then I feel it touches a sweet spot.

Damon moves again and it touches the spot again and again. I close my eyes. It feels good! Damon keeps kissing me in my neck and moves to my chest. I put my hands on his back and try to pull him closer to me.

His moves speed up. The pain leaves and I feel my body starts to shake. The spot down there really gives me a good feeling. My head starts to spin and my body heathens up. My breathing quickens more and more. I start to move along with Damon and hear him moan, what makes me moan as well.

Not much later, I lose control, completely. My whole body shakes and a rush has taken over my body. I feel like I want to scream. I feel like my whole body is ready to explode.

When I feel like I can't handle it anymore, Damon stops kissing me. "I am coming," he says. "So am I," I tell him. And right after the words leave my lips, my whole body starts to relax and I come undone. Within seconds later, so does Damon.

He moves out of me again and lays down beside me. We both breathe heavy. I close my eyes and relive the entire moment all over again.

It really happened... Damon and I had our moment. It was nothing like I ever imagined, it was way better. In the beginning it really hurt, but in the end, it was the best moment I've ever had.