Chapter 35

Red's POV

"I regret what I did to you.." She said "Well-" I was cut off "But I never regretted having Ash!" she said, I frozeI sighed, remembering our Conversation Vividly "Don't tell me you feel bad for her?" Yellow asked sitting next to me "I may hate her.. but she was the one that Raised Ash.." I said looking at a distance "Honestly... I feel bad for her too.. just to show her regret for what she did to you.. she had to Betray Ash like that.." Yellow said "Why are you saying it like it's my fault" I huffed "It's not like that" She sighed "She loved you very much... she did.. and she loved Ash so much too... it must hurt.. to soon have to get divorced from the Love of her life.. and lose rights to her first child," She said, I pinched the bridge of my nose stressfully "and.. she looks like she regrets it" She added, looking at me "I know she regrets it.. but why now? Why regret it now?" I said "She never really understood what to feel... until she saw you.. and Ash.." she said, "She didn't know I was here... so how.. did she find us?" I asked she was left in thought until she realized "She saw me.." She said "I bumped into her this morning, maybe she was only going to talk to me, maybe she was only searching for me, but then she saw Me with you and decided to get things straight," She said "Then... I guess that's our explanation," I said and looked at the ring we used on our 'wedding' "This ring will go to waste.. honestly... it's already gone to waste... I never really did wear it" I said, she looked at it and smiled sadly "I.. feel bad now.." Yellow said as she balled her hands in fists "I feel like this is also my fault you know.." She said, in the verge of tears "if I remember right.. you loved her too... before I came.." she said, I sighed "None of this is your fault, it's no one's fault, I'm not blaming anybody" I said and looked at my watch, I sighed and stood up "come on, let's watch Ash and his group's battles" I said, she nodded and walked with me to the Arena, we noticed the girls and decided to sit with them "Hey you three, would you mind if we sat here?" I asked, "Oh, we won't mind at all Mr. Ketchum!" Serena said "Thank you," I said and sat next to them with Yellow beside me, as time went on, the Boy's battles were over, I didn't even realize I was so deep in thought that I didn't get to focus on their Battles, I sighed 'Pull yourself together Red...' I thought and stood up, "where are you going Red?" Yellow asked "I just have to Meet up with Ash... I need to talk to him about something important" I said, "Would you like me to come with you?" She asked. I shook my head 'no' "I have to talk to him about something privately, sorry" I apologized, she gave me a smile "It's fine, just come back right away" She said, I nodded "I will" I said and left to go to the battler's lockers, there I saw Ash talking to Paula and Trip about something "Ash" I called, this made him turn his attention towards me "Oh, hey Dad" He said, he excused himself from his conversation with Paul and trip and headed to me "What's up Dad?" He asked, "Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked, "Sure Dad, what do you want to talk about?" he asked "Well... It's about Delia.." I murmured "What about her?" He asked, "Well.. she asked to talk to us earlier didn't she..?" I trailed off "Dad.. just get straight to the point," He said impatiently, I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, "she said she was going to get Divorce papers and papers for Custody," I said, for some reason, Ash was shocked "Papers to gain custody..? for who? and who??" He asked "For me to gain custody of both you and Angela," I said, his eyes widened "Even Angela?!" Ash exclaimed I was Confused, a day or two ago he was telling me "since your back why not officially get divorced and gain custody?" I asked "How can I do that? she isn't my legitimate child" he said "Simple, Delia is on warning for how she treats Angela"

what made him change his mind?

(Short Chapter ya'll I'm really tired)