Chapter 56

Brock's POV

                         "Good Job Max" Gary whistled as he peeked into the stands to see trainers fighting the Grunts blocking the exits "That's nothing, but moving on, what do we do now Brock, By looking at that thing coming out of the ground we have to move fast" Max said through the Ultradex "I Know" I said standing up.

                          "We'll have 3 main goals, Our first goal, is to get the Civilians out of here, luckily that's already progressing in the background, our next goal is to destroy that Machine, maybe once Clemont wakes up he can shut that thing down from the inside, but if not, we'll have to destroy it physically" I explained thoroughly.

                           "Isn't that Dangerous?" Lance asked in the background "We'll only do it once the civilians are a good distance away from the stadium. Plus only one person will stay if we're left to that conclusion" I stated, looking over at Gary seriously "and that would be me" I said in a serious tone, Gary clicked his tongue "No way in Arceus am I letting you do that" He growled hitting my shoulder.

                             "...Depending on the situation, we don't know who'll stay" I sighed, knowing I can't get through Gary's thick skull "but Brock, you said something about 3 goals, but you've only mentioned 2, what the other one?" Steven asked "Ah that, I'm leaving this part of the plan to Max" I said bluntly "huh?" Max asked through the Ultradex.

                              "It's the most important part of the plan" I mentioned seriously, making Max gulp on the other side of the screen "And that is?" Cynthia asked "Get Ash" I said, and the other line went quiet, "Find Ketchum?" Alder spoke up "Yes, Find Ketchum" I responded, "but why Max? why not you or Gary?" Diantha asked "Max is Young, this isn't some simple Pokémon Battle, this isn't something you can lose and come back to try again, this can result in Death" I explained. 

                                "..." The Other Line went quiet, I looked at Max' face for some sort of reaction, some sort of complaint, but there was nothing, he looked at me seriously through the screen. 

                                    "...Got it, I'll get him no matter what" Max answered with an Iron resolve "atta boy" I responded with a soft chuckle, "So what's the plan that revolves around those 3 goals?" Alder asked, "once that thing is out of the ground, we'll surround it completely, If Possible, anyone who has a psychic type Pokémon should use Imprison and surround the Machine for a while, or even the water type move Surf, frozen with Ice beam to cover the stadium" I explained.

                                   "I have 4 Pokémon that can use surf" Wallace stated "Great, Place them around the Middle, to make a square around the machine, after that, please have all of your Ice Pokémon freeze the Surf" I said and I saw all the Champions behind Max respond with a Nod.

                                    I heard a Grunt behind me, I turned around and saw Clemont sit up with his hand on his head, "Where... am I?" he asked looking around groggily, it was only after a few seconds he shot up and looked around frantically for someone or something "Ash?! Where's Ash?! What's happening?! I saw him pass out before I blacked out and!-" I cut him off by putting my hand on his shoulder.

                                     "There's a lot to explain but we have a plan, Clemont, I know this is slightly confusing, but that thing in the middle of the field is a machine, if you can deactivate it in some way, that'd help us out a lot" I explained.

                                     "If there is absolutely no way for you to deactivate it, we will destroy it physically" I continued, He looked at m, his lips wavering as he grit his teeth "Alright, If I know where that thing is being controlled I'll try to see if I can deactivate it" He answered with a strong resolve, I smiled at him and helped him up.

                                      "Max will take Ash, as for the control place for that thing I'm sure Jessie, James and Meowth know where" I said and turned back to the Ultradex "We'll be buying Clemont and Max some time by entrapping that thing and dealing with whatever comes our way" I said and they all nodded.

                                      "Okay, going over the plan, All of us will surround the Machine, Wallace's 4 water type Pokémon will use surf and then we'll freeze it, enclosing the machine and everything inside, all of us will stay inside of that box and fight off whatever's gonna occur inside, once we see Ash Max will swoop in and grab him and go, and if by that time Clemont can't deactivate that thing, we'll start landing hits on it, and whoever's gonna land the final hit on it will stay behind, not knowing how the machine will react to being broken like that" I re-explained.

                                       Everyone on the other line nodded, giving their sign of understanding "Alright, Clemont, you go meet up with Jessie, James and Meowth on the other side, they should be there still" I said and he nodded, running off.

I turned to Gary and nodded, earning a nod back.

Happy Thursday everyone :)))