Chapter 63

Brock's POV

I flew on Aerodactyl high above the clouds to avoid the Grunts on the ground, thinking I was safe from any of them, I was suddenly stopped Midair by some Grunts on other flying Pokémon, I grunted "Aerodactyl, do you think you can fly past them..?" I asked him quietly 'I can just fight!' He answered, I shook my head in denial "No, you're not in a Position to battle" I whispered as response.

"Hey! Who do you think you are?! Ignoring us?!" One of the Grunts complained "Pelipper use Water gun!" One of the Grunts attacked, I clicked my tongue in annoyance "Aerodactyl Dodge, then use Thunder fang!" I retaliated.

The attack was a one hit K.O. and brought the Grunt with the Pelipper crashing down to the ground "Tch! How dare you! Staraptor! use Brave bird!" The Grunt said as his Staraptor went in for the Attack "Dodge then use Thunder fang again!" I said quickly.

Aerodactyl was able to dodge the attack by a hair and bite into the Staraptor with full strength, shocking both the Grunt and the Staraptor, falling and joining the other Grunt that also fell "Alright, good job Aerodactyl" I said, patting his head "Let's continue following Clemont's signal" I said and Aerodactyl nodded, continuing on their way.

Max' POV

I clicked my tongue, trying to keep a level head as I returned Sceptile right away, ignoring the girl that was being crushed by the weight of Ash' Aura, while circulating the Aura inside me, I managed to limp out of the Ice walls before I could pass out "Max!" I heard Paul call after me.

"Dude you look like you're about to die! I told you I should've gone in!" Paul exclaimed as he laid me down gently on the ground and sent out his Gothitelle "Use Heal Pulse on Max for me Gothitelle" Paul said and Gothitelle responded Immediately "I'm no Brock, or Doctor, But I'm pretty sure your Dumbass should've gotten out of there as soon as you received wherever this came from!" Paul said tapping the bandage on my head.

An angry tick mark formed on my head "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A DUMBA-" He put a hand on my mouth and shut me up, I got even more mad and started squirming in his hold, but when I looked up at him, he was looking somewhere else.

"We need to get the Champions out of there" Paul muttered under his breath, I stopped squirming and nodded "We really should..." I responded "Uh, no, not we, just me" He said and stood up "Wha-" he cut me off as took Gothitelle with him.

"Uhm do you not feel the overwhelming thick Aura on the field?" I growled a bit "Oh shush, no one said I was going in anymore, I mean, look at you" He said and walked over to the Opening in Ice walls "Gothitelle, use Psychic and get the Champions out of there" He ordered and she nodded.

Cynthia's POV

I groaned as I cracked my eye open, only to notice that a huge plant root was holding me, I suddenly felt a thick and suffocating pressure surround me, I was choking on nothing, I looked around and saw my Garchomp also wrapped by the Plant root like me.

I was suddenly lifted up into the sky, at first I didn't know what it was lifting me up, until I saw a Gothitelle standing outside the Frozen walls of water surrounding the field, I took this chance to look at the Machine for Ash, only to see him surrounded by a Dark aura.

While being faced by a Nidoking, knowing I can't do anything else for him I looked for the other Champions, who, were still passed out, and was held by the large plant root same as me, In the middle of the field tough, I saw a Bulbasaur reaching deep into a large pit in the ground.

'If I remembered correctly... The Kalos queen fell down there... She might be injured...!' I thought and took out a Pokeball "Spiritomb!" I called, letting it out on the Field "Help that Bulbasaur lift up the person inside that pit using psychic!" I ordered before being brought out the walls.

I thanked the Gothitelle and Paul, it's Trainer, for getting me back outside, as he got the Champions out one by one, the ground started shaking again, I looked over at the machine quickly "It's opening...?!" I exclaimed, standing up suddenly, in hopes of seeing it better.

"Gothitelle! forget one by one! get all the champions out right away!" Paul panicked and his Gothitelle did it's best to bring out the remaining champions in one move, though she struggled, she managed to get all of them out.

The machine opened completely, having that form of a flower, the tips of the Petals conjuring lines of light that connected with the other petals and formed the shape of the golden cross wheel on Arceus' body.

The ground shook harshly, again, dropping us to our knees as a Loud cry emerged from above the Clouds, other than that, The Bulbasaur on the Field earlier finally managed to get the Kalos queen out of the pit.

Though we didn't know why, a Toxicroak, wrapped in the Bulbasaur's vines was the one to lift the Kalos queen up, finally, we saw Serena's condition "She... SHE'S POISONED! SOMEONE GET AN ANTIDOTE!" I yelled, trying to speak over the cries from the sky.

"Hurry Spiritomb!" I yelled out to the field as he used Psychic to bring them over the fastest they can, He laid down Serena on the floor with her Sylveon and saw the many poison needles stuck to her body "This isn't something a simple antidote can cure..." Wallace coughed out.

"We have to filter out all of the Poison inside her body" I said and struggled to stand up "No one here is a doctor" Alder scoffed and held his head "Brock-!" Max said as he took out his Ultradex, contacting him, but alas, he didn't pick-up "PAUL! WHERE'S BROCK?!" Max panicked.

Max' POV

"He went to Clemont, he said he'll be back to treat Serena so hold your horses!" Paul said as he stood over Serena "We just have to keep her stable until then" Paul said and crouched next to her "Toxicroak, you take out all the Poisoned needles, Bulbasaur you help, Gothitelle use Heal pulse on her and Sylveon" Paul calmly assessed the situation.

"Trip has a bunch of Antidotes, and I'm sure Gary does too, we'll have to help them consume those until Brock comes" Paul said as he took out his Electrivire "Go get the Antidotes from Trip, fast" He said and he quickly moved.

"We just have to wait for Brock, don't panic, she'll be fine" Paul said as he looked up at the sky "Moreover...We should worry about that sound..." He grimaced "It's Not the sound we have to worry about... it's What that's making that sound..." I said and trembled from the painful cry.

I have an exam tomorrow, wish me luck :))