Chapter 5

Serena's POV

"Clemont..."I mumbled out as I sat down "Yes Serena?" He asked "That Satoshi guy.. he reminds me so much of Ash" I muttered out "Right? I thought it was just me!" Bonnie giggled "Yeah.. he reminds me of Ash also" Clemont replied as sat on the couch.

"Why not hang out with him for a while?  I mean, currently he's the only person we know" He recommended "Plus I'm sure we'd get bored here" He laughed, I giggled "Yeah I guess, let's ask him" I agreed as Clemont and Bonnie followed behind me.

We went in front of his door, I knocked on it, and a Pokémon opened it "Bulba?" It asked "Hi uh, where's Satoshi?" I asked, his vine then pointed out the window.

I quickly understood what it meant and nodded in understanding "Thank you!" I thanked and headed down with the other two, When we reached the Field, I watched impressed at all the Pokémon Sparring.

"Satoshi!" Bonnie called, He looked back at us, he waved us over, we walked over to Him "What Cha doin?" Bonnie asked "Training" he answered simply "This is how you train?" Clemont asked "Yeah, it teaches them to act on their own, so that when I'm not around" he replied.

"I see" Clemont said "Did you Guys need anything?" He asked "Well... we really don't know what to do, so we looked for you since you're the only person we know at the moment" I said.

he Chuckled softly and waved his friends over "If that's the case, this Guy with the Brown hair is- er, Blue, and this Kid with the glasses I-" "Rex!" He cut Satoshi off "Rex" Satoshi repeated.

"I see! Nice to meet all of you" I said politely "Nice to meet you too" Rex said "I'm Serena, this is Clemont, and this little one is Bonnie" I introduced, Bonnie blushed at Rex and I smirked "Hey Rex, how old are you?" I asked "14" he said "same age as Bonnie!" I said happily.

I heard Clemont cough and bow in front of Rex "Please take good care of my sister", this action resulted in Bonnie hitting him on the head, making him face plant on the floor, Satoshi laughed,

so Did Blue, but Rex just stood there flustered "C-Clemont!" Bonnie exclaimed flustered, I giggled at this, I saw Satoshi pat Rex' head "So Bonnie and Rex huh? Not a bad match" Blue chuckled, Rex tried to hit him but he dodge by back flipping on the field "Ah ah ah Rex, no hitting" Blue chuckled, Rex pointed his tongue out at Blue.

"Max...? M-MAX?!" I heard a female voice exclaim, Satoshi Flicked his attention to the voice, I swear I heard him growl at her, the girl went to Rex and grabbed his ear, "WHERE IN ARCEUS' NAME DID YOU GO?!" She exclaimed, Satoshi peeled her off Rex.

"I'm sorry, but you got the wrong person" Satoshi said coldly, he seems mad, Blue stood next to Rex "This is Rex, not 'Max' you've obviously got the wrong Person" Blue said 

"I'm pretty sure I know what my brother looks like!" She said, Bonnie got angry at this "Who are you anyways?!" Bonnie exclaimed "I'm May Maple! Top coordinator in Hoenn" She answered proudly, I saw Bonnie smirk. 

"Well this is Serena Yvonne, Kalos Queen~" Bonnie said boasting off my title, May's eyes widened, a Girl with blue hair stepped up in front of May "So what if she's a queen? I'm Dawn Berlitz, Top Coordinator in Sinnoh" She stepped up

"May was just getting her brother 'MAX MAPLE'" a Girl with purplish black-ish hair "Well he isn't Max Maple, he is REX" Satoshi growled, they stepped back from him, Rex Growled at them, clearly mad "Everyone, We're done Training, let's go" Satoshi said aloud, this made the Pokémon behind us stop sparring "Is that your Pokémon? Ha! they looks so weak!" The girl with the purplish blackish hair said 

"Such a childish thing to say" Blue scoffed , this made the girl mad "WATCH YOUR MOUTH MISTER" she exclaimed angrily "Or what?~" Blue teased "I AM IRIS, DRAGON MASTER, SO BACK OFF" she stated angrily.

Blue Scoffed and pulled out a Poke ball "Wanna have a battle?" Gary asked "Sure! I'll beat you-" "Glaceon come out" Blue cut Iris off, This made Iris Gulp and step back a bit "You're so Proud of your title, and yet, you're scared of a mere Glaceon" Blue laughed 

"Come on Guys" Rex said as we followed him back inside, I heard a male voice call Satoshi "Satoshi, Come here for a second" I looked over and saw nurse joy there with the man from earlier.

"What Is it?" Satoshi asked "I heard a bit of a commotion outside, did something happen?" He asked "Oh nothing too special, a brat just tried to take Rex away" he answered.

"Must've been annoying" the guy laughed "Uhm, I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but who are you?" Bonnie asked "Oh apologies, I'm Satoshi's friend, Br-- Brent" he stuttered.

"Oh! Nice to meet you then Brent" Bonnie greeted with a smile "Nice to meet you all too, If I'm correct, you are Clemont, Bonnie and Serena?" He asked and we nodded.

"So Brent how's it going with Nurse Joy?~"Satoshi teased, Brent Blushed madly as I saw nurse joy also blush "I guess its going well, but come train when you have the time" Satoshi said with a slight smile.

"We're gonna head up first" Satoshi finished and Brent nodded, we all followed Satoshi upstairs "Let's Hang out in our room for a while" Rex recommended.

"Yeah, you Guys should come too" Blue said "If it's alright with you" Clemont said, We head to their room and went inside, I saw the cute Pokémon who opened the door earlier "Bulbasaur, Eevee did anything bad happen while I'm gone?" Satoshi asked as we sat down on the couch.

 "Bulba, Bulbasaur" I heard the Pokémon say "Is that so? Okay then, Pikachu, you hungry bud?" Satoshi asked, this guy really is like Ash 'I miss him so much'

Last Updated on (03/17/21){mm/dd/yy}