Chapter 17

Ash's POV (The next day)

I was fast asleep on my bed until i felt someone shaking me awake, i opened my eyes gently, Max' Face came into vision, i sat up and rubbed my eyes "Yes Max..?" I asked tiredly "They Posted the Opponents for Today!" He said  excitedly "Oh.. let me get changed then we can head down" I said, he nodded and left my room, i yawned and changed into a more comfortable and minimal outfit, a white t-shirt and Navy Blue Sweat-Pants, my Cap and my Finger less gloves, i got out of my room and Saw all of the Guys awake "Morning Ashy Boy" Gary greeted "Good morning to you too Gary" I greeted back as i felt Pikachu Hop on my Shoulder, "Morning Bud" I greeted, he just nuzzled me in Return "do you think we'll get paired up with some Traitors?" Max asked as i slid on my Belt with a few of my Poke balls, of course all 28 wasn't there, These are the Pokemon i let out Often "There's a chance" Paul said "Let's go" I said as they nodded and followed, we went Downstairs, Brock was the only one there "Where is Nurse Joy?" I asked "She's just cleaning in the Back, the Opponents were Posted earlier" He added "Do you already know who you are against?" Trip asked "Yeah, i'm actually fighting a Gym leader named Grant" He said calmly, "Grant? who is that?" Max asked "he is a Strong Rock type gym leader" I said "ah i see now why they partnered you two up" Trip said as Brock gave us a list of the Opponents "I'm fighting against Flannery?" Max seemed surprised "I'm against another stranger" The other Guys said, i looked for my name, a terrifying smile came on my face "Red is against.." Paul said as he looked for my name and my opponent, i heard Trip scoff and chuckle"Cilan" Trip said, i cracked my knuckles happily "Finally, i get to taste Victory against one of those sons of wenc-" i was cut off By Gary putting  hand over my mouth as i saw Serena Walking down with Angela, Bonnie and Clemont "Morning Everyone!" Bonnie said "Did you guys already find your Opponents?" Clemont asked and we nodded "Clemont looks like you're against Valerie" Bonnie said "And Bonnie is against a stranger huh?" Serena said as she read the Opponents "Your Battles are all this Morning" Serena added "It's better than being late at Night" I said "But.. you guys will have to Battle later afternoon too, you all have two Battles today" Serena said as Angela was holding Serena's Braixens hand "tomorrow you also have 2 Battles" a Voice said, we looked at the door and saw Korrina "Korrina!" Bonnie said happily and Hugged her tightly, "Hello Korrina" Clemont said with a loving smile, this made me confused 'is something going on between them?' i thought as Korrina pat his head "Nice to see you here Korrina" Serena said "You too"Korrina said with a smile "Are you battling anyone Korrina?" Bonnie asked "Oh no, hahaha, Only a few Gym Leaders wanted to battle, i wasn't one of them, i was Invited to come and watch by my Fiance though" Korrina said, this made me spit out in shock the water that i magically got somewhere "Oi Red are you okay?" Gary asked "Your Engaged Korrina?" I asked "i don't know you but yeah i am" She said "A fan?" she asked, i chuckled "We've met before" I said "Hm? but you don't look familiar" She said "never mind that, back to the topic that you're Engaged?" i asked in such disbelief "Yeah, whats so hard to believe?" She asked "You look 18" Paul said, this made Korrina and Clemont laugh, well Clemont just chuckled "I'm 22" She said "22?! you're 4 years older than me?!" I asked so shocked "I mean Red, I am 23" Clemont said, i back up on the Desk thinking hard 'i was 11 when i was in Kalos.. Clemont said he is 23.. i was gone for 7 years.. it means..he was 16 when i met him?!' i thought "I feel like i just got hit by a rock"I said as i rubbed my temples stress fully "Shocking right? they don't look like they are in their 20's at all" Bonnie said "Currently Rex and Bonnie are 14, Trip is 17 and the rest of us are 18, then Brent is 22 and so is Korrina then there is Clemont who is 23" I repeated "Sounds right" Trip said "Wait.. Brent is 22?" Serena asked "Yeah" We all answered simultaneously "oh whatever, lets just get to our battles" I said they agreed after chuckling at me "What was your name again? Red?" Korrina repeated and i nodded "you know, you remind me of someone" She said "I get that a lot" I said "oh? you do?" She asked "I remind you of Ash Ketchum right?" i asked, she giggled and nodded "Do you Know him?" she asked "I do, told me how he was Betrayed by his friends and mother"I said, she looked forward sadly "What did they do?" she asked "They asked him to give up his dream" I said bluntly, she growled lowly "Do you know where he is?" she asked "Not really, but he said he was in this Tournament" I said "Really? i didn't see an Ash in the list though" she said "He's Probably using an alias" i said "will he reveal himself?" she asked "Probably" I said "is he doing well?" She asked "He's doing good, he's with his Real friends, and currently with someone he loves too" I said, little did i know, this Made Serena's heart break, she looked down sadly, I noticed this and bit my lip, i wanted to say something but i was a loss for words 'Little do you know Serena.. your that someone i love' i thought as i gripped my hands 'Be patient Ash, 5 more battles, minus 2 today, 3 more'