Chapter 60

TW: Cursing (I need the dramatic affect cursing has for scenes like these HAHAH)

Ash's POV

I clicked my tongue as Giovanni turned to me "This is all according to plan, It's sad that the kid with glassed didn't die though" Giovanni laughed, My eyes widened as I began fuming with anger "Now, now, the fun is about to start, I advise you save your energy if you don't want to die right away" He stated.

I Growled "Whatever you're planning, it won't work" I said confidently, glaring at his back as he turned to the Field, as if he wasn't listening, Giovanni said "To think I'll be able to get rid of all the champions and any future hindrance in these very walls" Giovanni laughed, his laughs echoed on the Ice.

"A Possible Doctor that could have a major breakthrough in the medical world if honed, The next Generation professor that carries the name Oak, The Queen of Performance that could influence the TV world forever, The next possible Ash Ketchum and finally... The Future Right hand of Arceus himself" Giovanni named, laughing maniacally.

"All of you! Are a possible threat to a future I plan to Build!" He laughed more "So I have to get rid of you... all of you, even if it means I have to kill you" He said in a Low Growl.

My Eyes went wide as a Yell resonated from the other side of the Field, I watched as the Ground beneath Serena and her Sylveon broke, creating a massive crater, making her fall through with a loud screech "SERENA!!!" I yelled as I tried to run to her, only to be stopped by the strong chain holding me back, I panicked as I yelled and Yelled, repeatedly, over and over again "SERENA!!"

From the Corner of my Eye I saw Brock Reach out for a Poke ball, only to be stopped by an Earthquake, My head ached at the strong earthquake, my head spinning as I watched the Champions spread around the ring of the Ice wall fall into Holes made in the ground along with their Pokémon.

"SCEPTILE FRENZY PLANT!" I heard Max order as Monstrous Plant stems saved the champions from falling into a who-knows-how-deep Pit in the ground, "How funny, It seems your Glasses Friend is a tad bit too late for a certain someone" Giovanni smirked.

My Eyes widened in realization as I grit my teeth and mustered up my fiercest scowl "Serena is strong, she has Pokémon" I growled in a low and menacing tone.

"Oh? you mean that Weak Sylveon? That Sylveon should be struggling to even breath right now" He said with a light chuckle, I growled even more "What the hell do you mean" I demanded as I tried to find a weak link in the chain holding me back.

"Hm? oh, nothing special, I just meant that there was a large pool of Poison created by my Nidoqueen using sludge wave with the walls on the way down lined with needles of Poison Sting made by my Nidoking" He said in the most nonchalant way.

My Body froze and I grew furious "YOU BASTARD!!" I Yelled as I turned to my companions at the other side of the Field "MAX!!! BROCK!!! SAVE SERENA!" I Screamed in Panic as I kept trying to force myself out of the Chains, Giovanni only laughed.

"Your Struggle is pointless, with the amount of Poison probably seeping into her body right now, she could be good as dead with the time you wasted growling and snarling at me" He scoffed, walking off to somewhere behind me "Oh! and, your other Friend should look out too, It's still Digging" Giovanni said and left, probably heading over to man the machine.

I Trembled as I thought of Serena's body afloat the poisonous sludge, Tears fell from my eyes, "Serena..." I muttered "I... I just got you back..." I Sobbed "No..." I cried, an overwhelming surge of malicious and deadly intent covered my body, even affecting those around the Ice wall.

The Pokémon, The People, everyone, They dropped to their knees at the Intimidating Aura, My tears wouldn't stop, The Chains broke from the Pressure "B-Brock.. W-what's happening to Ash...?" Max managed to croak out.

"I-It's a drawback that Aura users have when overcome by a negative force... He's being corrupted" Brock said

To be Continued...