Chapter 2

Max' POV

"We made it!" I excitedly said, quickly Jumping off Pidgeot with Brock, "That was a quicker ride than I thought" Gary huffed slightly "Maybe because you, Oh I don't know, raced?" Brock huffed annoyed and ruffled his Messy hair hoping it would fix it.

"Charizard Started it" Gary huffed, I then Heard a Puff of smoke blow out behind me, I looked back and saw Gary ducking down, "Alright Charizard, that's enough, thanks for your help, get some rest for now" Ash thanked, recalling Charizard.

"You too Pidgeot!" I quickly thanked and recalled It "You too Skarmory, thanks a lot" Gary said and recalled Skarmory "So, where do we go?" I asked almost jumping from Excitement "To the Pokémon center" Ash answered.

We then started our trek there, as we walked a lot of people stared at us, not because they know us, but because we were good looking :) , Especially Ash, any girl would fall for any of Us, of course not to toot my own horn. 

The people who stared at us were mostly Girls, and shockingly, Brock didn't up and go and propose to them like he used to "Wow Brock, you've changed~ what's wrong? None of them your type?" I asked in a teasingly matter.

"There is no need for a woman in my life, I only need my medicine and my Pokémon, and you guys" He said, I then pouted, unsatisfied with his answer "Maaannnnnn you're no fun anymore" I groaned "Just look out for your own love life" He mockingly said to me.

"I don't n-need Girls either!" I argued, trying to contain my beet red face "Mhm~ keep telling yourself that Max" Brock hummed, I heard Gary and Ash let out a small chuckle 'These Jerks!' I thought, dying from embarrassment.

Without me noticing we made it to the Pokémon Center, Upon entering, we heard a very familiar voice "Why are we here so early Iris!" The voice Groaned "Shut up May, I want to register for the Tournament so I don't have to bother about it anymore" Iris scoffed "And Plus Me and Cilan need a lot of training to beat all the trainers here" Iris sstated confidently.

"Guys Please, be quiet, you're making a scene" A Blunette hushed with a gesture to calm them down "Whatever, lets just register" Iris said to a green haired dude and some more people.

Ash' POV

'They 're already here? and here I thought I didn't have to even look at them yet' I mentally groaned, Quietly lining up behind them, The brunette 'May'  glanced at Max curiously, I covered him quickly by stepping aside to talk to Brock, she eventually looked away.

After they finished, we walked up to Nurse joy "Hello, Welcome to the Poke center, how may I help you?" She asked with a sweet smile "We would like to register for the tournament" I said "Alright, please just scan your Dexes over here so I can Identify you by names" Nurse Joy said and pointed to the scanning mechanism on the desk.

One by one, we scanned our dexes and she made an action to start encoding our names, once she saw our names pop up, her eyes went wide.  She opened her mouth to speak, but I gently put a finger on my lips, gesturing her to be quiet, she gulped and nodded.

After scanning the Dexes, we watched her input our Information into the register, first mine, then Max' then Gary's then Brock's, I noticed her Blush softly as she encoded Brock's Information, I then smirk. Evilly of course "Hey Brock, Since there will be a lot of trainers here, wouldn't it be nice for you to Help out nurse Joy here in the Poke Center?" I ask. 

Nurse Joy blushed madly "I would like to, If she would let me of course" Brock said sincerely and Looked over at Nurse Joy, she hesitated for a second but answered "I-It would be great if you helped, b-but only if it alright with you" She stuttered slightly.

Brock smiled softly "It's alright with me, It would be great practice for my Medical studies" Brock happily said, I pat his shoulder "You do that, We'll head up to the room first?" I asked Brock "Yup, I'll stay here with nurse Joy to see what I could help with, and I'll explain our situation" Brock said.

I nodded, and as discussed, Me, Max, and Gary headed up to our room, The Door number was visible on our Pokedex. as we entered our room we saw just how big it was, Pikachu Jumped off of me and took Eevee with him as I quickly plopped down on the couch and yawned.

"Don't sleep yet ash, We just got here" Gary snorted "I'll try" I yawned out, letting out Greninja, Lucario and Bulbasaur "This is where we'll be staying throughout the Tournament" I said, letting them roam around the room, Pikachu searched the Kitchen, as Eevee decided to wait for Pikachu next to me. 

"What do you want to do for Now Eevee?" I asked 'Do they have something that can play music???' Eevee asked using  telepathy, "Let me check, give me a second okay?" I hummed to her, she nodded softly in response, I then heard Max gasp "Whoa!!!," I quickly put on one of the Music CD's I had brought for Eevee on the DVD player and quickly went over to Him. 

He was Staring out the Window, I followed his gaze and saw the huge Stadium, "Great View" I said softly "It really is" He hummed

"Hey, Ashy Boy" Gary called "Yeah?" I asked "Gramps is on the phone" he said "Alright" I said as I Took out my Ultra dex, I then ringed Prof.Oak "Ash! Did you Guys make it safely?" He asked "Yup! It was a Smooth Ride here, we got registered and just got in our room" I said. 

"That's great! You guys have fun there, and train lots for the tournament!" He said "We will professor" I responded, there was a slight pause before the Professor spoke up "Have you seen any of 'them' yet?" He asked.

"We did actually, I saw Iris, Cilan, Dawn, May, misty, Barry and a few more Really" I said "Well Did they notice you?" He asked "May was eyeing Max, but I stepped aside to hide him a bit" I answered, professor oak chuckled "Looks like you'll have lots of fun there, I'll join you Guys this Thursday, so wait for me till then" he said "We will professor" I nodded "Well I have to go! Stay safe!" Professor Oak said as the call ended, I stuffed the Ultra dex back in my Pocket.

"This will be an Interesting tournament"

Last updated on (03/17/21){mm//dd//yy}