Chapter 13

Ash's POV

As I was the one close to the desk, I was the one to grab a list from nurse joy "This is the list of Trainer battles for the 200 trainers present, please find your name and head to the stadium at the time on the list" Nurse Joy professionally, I thanked her and headed to the tables.

As I walked over to them I scanned for my name, and found it right away, I sighed and gave it to Gary as I sat back down , leaning back into the chair.

"I'm up against someone I don't really know" I said, fiddling with my hat as Gary looked through the list with Paul and Trip "Boooo, us too, I mean, If any of you know a jane speak up now" Paul complained "Who in Arceus is Ken..?" Trip mumbled out as he passed it over to Clemont.

"I'm up against a stranger too, but Bonnie, it looks like you're up against someone we've come across lately" He said and handed it to Bonnie who looked at the name with sparkly eyes, only to be replaced with a confused expression "Iris? that... weird dragon girl?" She asked.

Trip choked on his food, Paul was the one to pat his back to swallow the food properly, after his choking fit he laughed "weird dragon girl! That's a new one, might use that the next time I see her" He hummed.

"I think all our Battles are this afternoon, why don't we train?" Gary recommended "will you be training with us Red?" Bonnie asked "Yeah, I want to see your skills" I said and stole a piece of Gary's lunch without him looking.

"I Know!" Bonnie exclaimed, standing and pointing a finger to Max "I Challenge Rex to a Pokémon Battle!" Bonnie Challenged "I accept your challenge!" Max responded Confidently "You two sure you're not Siblings with Ash?" Gary asked making us chuckle, though Serena only Laughed sadly.

I ate my share of food and shockingly finished before everyone "Is your stomach a Bottomless pit or what?" I heard a voice behind me ask "Oh, Hey Brent, thanks for feeding my Pokemon" I thanked and he nodded "I heard you guys were gonna train?" He hummed out.

"Yeah, will you join?" I asked, looking out of the window to see my Pokemon all happily eating "Nah, I'd love to, but There will be trainers coming here from the stadium with their Pokémon's soon" He said and I hummed as response, The conversation shifting from me and Brock, to Brock and Gary.

I stared out of the window, thinking of things deeply, I didn't know why, but I felt alone with all the people around me, again, I felt something missing.

As if someone rung a bell, As if the world stopped, a figure with a red cap showed up at the entrance of the Forest, 'Who is that?' I thought, standing up and jumping out of the window to the Field without hesitation.

As I landed, he was gone "A he?" I muttered to myself "Red? Is something wrong? you just jumped out of the window in a hurry, Is someone hurt?" I heard Serena's voice ask.

I looked down at my hands, gripping it into a fist "You okay?" Gary asked "I...I'm fine.." I barely answered, Pikachu walked up to me with a worried expression "Sorry Bud, I didn't mean to worry you" I reassured crouching down and rubbing his head, he nuzzled into my hand softly I sighed 'that guy.. I swear.. he...felt so familiar' I thought.

I closed my eyes and sighed "you guys done?" I asked looking back at the group through the window "Yup! come on Bonnie!" Max said excitedly and ran to the door leading out to the Battlefield, Gary huffed and sat on the window sill .

"What was that really about?" he asked quietly "..It's...Nothing" I said and walked away, sitting on a bench "I'll be Referee, this will be a 6v6 battle between Rex and Bonnie" Clemont said 'I'll have to think about it for another time, I have to see if Max and Bonnie improved or not, let's see if they learned anything from 11 year old me' I thought.

they sent out their first Pokemon "Raichu come on out!" Max called "Braixen I choose you!" Bonnie called out "Raichu use iron tail!" Max ordered "Braixen dodge! then use flamethrower!" Bonnie reacted "Raichu, full speed ahead and use quick attack!" Max said.

I sighed 'it's not good to show off Max' I thought as I watched Raichu emerge from the flamethrower, if Raichu was a fire type this move would be called flame charge "B-Braixen dod-" Bonnie was cut off as Raichu clashed against Braixen, the smoke cleared and Braixen was on the floor unconscious 

"B-Braixen return! come out Meowsitc!" Bonnie said "Raichu use thunderbolt!" Max said "Meowstic Dodge! then use sucker punch!" Bonnie said, Raichu was hit, Raichu was struggling to stand, I noticed Max gulp as he ordered an attack "Raichu use electro ball!" Max ordered, 

Raichu charged up his electro ball "Meowstic use Shadow Ball!" both of their Pokemon charged their attacks and shot at the same time, suddenly as they were about to hit "Raichu hit the shadow ball back with iron tail!" Max said, Raichu obeyed and hit the Shadow ball back, Bonnie was too frozen up to react, both shadow ball and electro ball hit Meowstic, this made him collapse, Raichu used up too much of its energy and collapsed too 

"Raichu thank you, return, come on out Gallade!" Max said "Thank you Meowstic, Come on out Mawile!" Bonnie said, both of their Pokemon stood fiercely "I Will beat you Rex!" Bonnie said "Bring it Bonnie!" Max answered, I saw Bonnie hold onto her Hair tie, it then started to glow 'Oh, How come I've never noticed that?' I thought 

"Mawile, lets connect and prove our deep bond, Mega Evolve!" Bonnie exclaimed and beams of light surrounded them, then we saw a different looking Mawile on the field "You're not the only one that can do that! Gallade! lets prove our deep friendship and trust, and Mega Evolve!" Max said, and the same thing happened, I smiled at the two 

"Mawile use Crunch!" Bonnie said "Gallade use Psycho cut!" Max reacted "Mawile dodge and use Fairy wind!" Bonnie said, Gallade got Hit by the Fairy wind "Gallade use Close combat!" Max said, Gallade acted quickly and continuously hit Mawile 

"Mawile use Feint Attack!" Bonnie said, Mawile easily hit back, "Gallade use Psychic!" Max said, this made Mawile Vulnerable, as she was tousled around the battle field, After that Mawile struggled to stay standing, Gallade also seems tired "Mawile, Hang in there and use Dynamic Punch!" Bonnie said, Mawile charged at Gallade "Psycho cut!" Max said last Minute, 

their attacks clashed together making a small explosion, the field was covered in dust 

'How did it turn out?' 

Updated on 03/25/21(mm/dd/yy)