Chapter 58

Max' POV

"Give Max a Path to the Machine!" Brock called out, and the first to go into action was Gary "Alakazam! Use psychic!" Gary said, Alakazam coming out of it's Pokeball and doing as told, people now started moving out of the way unwillingly "Go Max!" Gary said taking out another Pokeball, facing the other Grunts Alakazam didn't get.

I ran through the Lined up grunts, affected by Alakazam's psychic, but eventually I started to run into those that weren't reached by the Psychic, and I pushed my way through by taking out Metagross who flew up with me on it's back.

As I look back I saw Brock and the other champions carrying their part of the plan, Large waves of Surf came hurdling through the field as Spectators just panicked in the crazy actions carried out by our group.

after summoning the waves In an instant, the Waves became frozen solid, some grunts getting caught and ended up frozen to the wall of Ice.

 Suddenly, Gary popped out next to me, Riding on Skarmory, "How you doin there bud?" He asked as I saw Umbreon fire a shadow ball colliding with an energy ball "Uhm, I'm okay" I answered, Metagross suddenly dodging a Shadow beam "You should take out Sceptile" he advised, and I listened.

 " You grab Ash, I'll kick Giovanni's butt while you do" he said and ruffled my hair, My hands froze slightly, as I managed to mutter out "stay safe," He laughed "I should be the one saying that to you you know" He said and slowly started to ascend.

I looked up ad saw him approach the Machine, My breath hitched as I gripped my hands 'I'm scared... But I can do this...' I thought to myself.

"Umbreon use Shadow ball!" I heard Gary call out, I sighed and took deep breaths 'Gary's got this' I thought and finally started to Ascend as well, but suddenly, a Persian jumped down from the Machine, where Giovanni and Gary was "MAX!" I heard Gary yell out before getting hit with a painful attack.

I heard screams, yells, but finally I heard Ash's cry "MAX!!!" 

Ash's POV

"Ash! Wake Up!" I heard someone call, Going against my drowsiness, I forced my eyes open, seeing Gary, Skarmory and Umbreon fighting someone in a Suit.

"Max is on his way to get you! Just hold on a bit longer!" Gary said as Skarmory blocked an attack hit Gary "Gah! You're so persistent Giovanni! Whatever you do! you won't take over the world!" He spat.

'Wait' I thought, "..Gi..ova...nni..?" I managed to croak out, the man in the suit laughed "Why hello Ash, finally time you woke up no? just in time too" He laughed maniacally "wh..at..?" I coughed out.

"Persian" He simply called out, I saw a Persian stand up and walk over to the edge, squinting it's eyes as if eyeing it's target "What a shame no? It's a good suicide plan, but then, what about after?" Giovanni asked "shielding the outside with a wall of Ice, clearing a path for some boy with glasses" He chuckled

Gary growled "Umbreon Shadow Ball!" He called out, pointing to the Persian on the edge "But did you actually think I'd be weak to not be able to defeat you?" Giovanni said, and as if on cue, out of the corner of my eye, The Persian jumped down.

'Max is on his way to get you! Just hold on a it longer' Gary's words echoed in my head as I watched the Persian jump, my heart then sped up as I saw the Persian's claws glow, and before I knew it, Gary was yelling loudly.

but I couldn't hear it, the silence was deafening, when, when was the last time I felt like this...

oh, right...

"MAX!!!" I yelled out painfully, the Ice walls, tall enough to make my scream echo throughout the stadium

3rd person's POV

"Ash..?" 

To Be Continued...

It's a crappy chapter I know, this Team Rocket arc is just sh!t, so Ignore this once I post the epilogues oki? once I do, just skip to that GAHAH capiche? I'm rushing to meet Deadlines, school is just being so Demanding, It's tiring anw, I loveya'll :))