Chapter 68

Ash's POV

"I've about had enough of your games Giovanni" I growled at him lowly, but even after that, he just scoffed and smirked evilly "It's a fun game isn't it Ketchum" He Laughed crazily "It's a Sick game to say the least" I huffed mockingly.

"This, this shall be our final battlefield, the field of Indigo Plateau, This Field, will determine the winner of this Game, once and for all"  He Growled lowly as a threat, I chuckled lowly, "With this form of mine, not only do I fight with my Power, but also with Arceus himself.."

"Are you ready to face the God's wrath?"

(Flashback)

Ash's POV

It had been a year and a half since we first set foot on Mt. Silver, everyone was out in the Woods today, and I'm stuck house sitting with my Pokémon,  I sighed in boredom "It's your karma you know" Pikachu said striding in from the Kitchen "Karma for what?" I huffed, crossing my arms.

"The training you did today was really dangerous, I know you want to be strong in battles, but also physically and mentally, but really? you want to take not only my Thunderbolt? but Charizards Flamethrower too?" Pikachu Huffed in anger, though his anger was out of worry.

I groaned and plopped down on the couch, my arm on top of my eyes, I closed my eyes and sighed "I know I'm sorry.. I just wanted t be... stronger" I muttered out to Pikachu "But that sort of training is unnecessary, plus, what are you hurrying for? no one'll come up here to look for us" He said, Jumping up on me and laying down on my stomach.

"right... my head was just... in another place" I mumbled out before yawning a bit "hmm, It's okay Ash, we have a lot of time so, don't rush getting strong" he comforted, snuggling my stomach and patting me slightly "You should rest, I'll wake you up if anything happens" He hummed.

I just nodded as a response and slowly drifted off to dream land,

alas, instead of dream land, I ended up somewhere totally different, and... weirdly sacred? "What?" I asked no one in particular "Welcome Child"  A loud echoed voice called out to me welcomingly .

I sat up and looked around in a panic "Where am I?! who are you?!"  I shouted out in a state of panic and anxiousness, Instead of a reply, the loud voice only chuckled at me, Finally, I found the owner of the echoed voice.

"Welcome to the Hall of Origin, Ash Ketchum"

"Arceus..." I mumbled out in a state of awe "Yes, that is me" He chuckled out and made his way closer to me "I've brought you here today because a little pidgey told me something very interesting" He said, sitting...? In front of me.

As a way of respect, I sat down as well, cross-legged and upright, without delaying any further, I spoke "Why have you brought me here?" I asked formally, Arceus hummed "there's that little something I mentioned earlier, but I also brought you here for an entirely new reason" He said.

I Listened thoroughly, "Let's talk about what I had Mentioned before"  He started "It's about what happened to you a year and a half ago" He continued.

I froze slightly "I apologize, if the subject is too personal should we leave the topic for another time?" He asked nicely, I shook my head "It's alright... I'm sure you already know what happened" I said rubbing the nape of my neck.

"If you say so" He accepted quickly, "I had heard that you experienced a heartbreaking betrayal from your friend, for that I Apologize deeply" He apologized "thank you" I muttered out, the pain still burnt into my heart and soul.

 "From that situation, you and some of those who stayed with you followed you up on Mt. Silver to train and to never be someone people like them would look down upon yes?" He asked , I simply nodded in response "To train and become powerful... but no plans of revenge?" He asked bluntly.

I flinched at the thought "Sorry but... I'm not that type of person" I answered, and he laughed "Of course not, As expected, you truly are the perfect vessel" He said, "Vessel?" I asked "Yes, Vessel, Ash, at some point in your life, you've heard the word 'The Chosen one' directed to you no?" He asked.

I thought about it and nodded once I sorted through my thoughts "You're the chosen one, amongst all the humans who can be the mediary of all Pokémon and humans alike" He said "Mediary..?" I muttered out questionably "I'm sure you've noticed it, but Pokémon approach you in a lot of ways, you've encountered legendary Pokémon per region yes?" he pointed out.

I gulped and nodded "Pokémon have always been sort of attracted to you Ash, you could see that from the deep relations you have with each of your Pokémon" He further denounced "I brought you here with a Deal, As the chosen one, you, and as the God of Pokémon, Me" He declared.

I looked at Arceus straight in the eyes "Deal?" I asked and he nodded "What kind of Offer" I asked, strongly, "There's always been a Connection between us as the Chosen one, but My Offer will strengthen that Connection" He stated "and that would be?" 

"training with me" 

I froze,"tra...training?" I asked, and he stood up "I'll train you, as fit to be the chosen one, and fit to be at the right hand of The God of Pokémon" he said, turning away from me and making his way to where he stood before.

"how... would this benefit you?" I asked confused "Simple, it will be you who'll bring justice upon earth" he said turning back to me "How will I do that?" I asked "With our training, you'll find out how" He said.

"So, what do you say?"  he asked.

(flashback end)

"As The right hand of The God of Pokémon,  I, Ash Ketchum, will punish you" I said and in a blink of an eye, found myself behind the lot of grunts and Giovanni with my back to them, in almost an instant, they all dropped to their Knees, along with their Pokémon.

"Your Deeds today, In attempt to damage this world with your heavy Greed, the lightest sentence I can give you would be, %*&--" Arceus spoke through my Body, and ran to Giovanni.

His reaction was an attack from a Pokémon, but alas, the Pokémon was already Passed out, and so was he, Giovanni felt God's power, and he couldn't handle it.

Needless to say...

"It's Over.." Gary muttered out almost brought to tears

"IT'S OVER!!!!"

hey ya'll, ik, that kinda, was a little rushed, sorry abt that :((( it was either that, or, a LoooOoOoOoOooOoong battle ggGHVJHVAJHE I chose the shorter route :DDD am that lazy now akhbgakh but other than that LAST 2 CHAPTERS 😭😭😭 (not counting the Epilogue which is another 5 chapters ehakgbaek) WE'RE ALMOST THERE FJEABFGEJ