Chapter 11

Gary's POV

I saw How Ash froze slightly "Espeon use Shadow ball!" Angela ordered out, causing Ash to snap out of whatever he was so deep in thought of "Leavanny use Leaf blade" Ash retaliated.

Leavanny charged towards the shadow ball, cutting it in half and landing a hit Espeon, Espeon collapsed "Espeon is Unable to battle, Leavanny wins! meaning Red wins!" Trip called fair "Thank you Espeon, you were fantastic" Angela hummed , Returning her Espeon to her Poke ball.

"Thank you for everything Leavanny" Ash thanked and gently pat her Head, Finally returning her to her Pokeball, Ash walked over to Angela, patting her head softly "That was an amazing Battle Angela, you have a great Partner there" Ash told her.

She smiled softly at him "Thank you for the great Battle Mr. Red" She sweetly thanked "No problem, let's get your Partner check with Nurse Joy yeah?" Ash recommended, She nodded her head gently and followed Ash Inside, with us not too far behind.

Letting our Pokémon play outside without worry, As I entered I accidentally bumped into someone, "Sorry I wasn't looking where I was goin-" I attempted to Apologize but the Girl I bumped into pulled out a Mallet and tried to hit me, I dodged it easily.

"And what do you think you're doing?" I asked, pissed "You Bumped me you Jerk, you made me drop my things" she said "I tried to Apologize didn't I?" I said coldly, not acting fazed by her attempt to hit me.

"An apology isn't enough! There are important and fragile things here" she complained as she picked up her bag, I clicked my tongue and just ignored her, walking over to Ash, she growled and just left 'Misty huh? she's Still such a Pain in the Ass' I thought as I saw Ash signal something to me.

Quickly I covered Angela and Ash from Misty's view as she grabbed her Pokémon and quickly made her way out, shockingly not noticing the one who took care of her Pokémon was brock, It honestly made me snicker.

"I'll be back with your Pokémon in Just a Minute" Nurse Joy said as she went to the back with her Chansey "Was your Battle with Red good Angela?" Brock asked "Yup! Actually.. it was my first real battle!" She said With a Sweet smile.

"I have to train harder and harder to Beat Mr. Red one day!" She said With a confident smile, at the corner of my eyes I saw Ash Smile lovingly at her "One day, I'm sure you'll beat me Angela" Ash said to her.

Nurse Joy then came back with Angela's Espeon "Here you go Sweetie, your Espeon is good and ready to go" Nurse Joy said as she handed her Pokeball back to her "Thank you Ms. Joy!" Angela beamed gratefully.

"Hey Angela, shouldn't you be going home now?" I asked the small girl "But... I don't want to yet" She sulked slightly "I want to hang out with Mr. Red a bit longer" she Stated loudly, a feminine voice called out to us from behind.

"Hey Red, Blue, Rex, Paul, Trip and Brent" Serena greeted sweetly, only then noticing Angela "Who's this Little one?" She asked crouching down a bit and waving at her softly"Hi! I'm Angela Ketchum, nice to meet you!" She greeted, Serena's eyes went wide 'Oh boy'

Ash's POV
"K-Ketchum..?" Serena asked, Angela nodded "Does that mean.." Bonnie trailed off "You're the Sister of Ash Ketchum?" Clemont asked shocked, Angela looked up at them and gently nodded "Uhm... do you... know my Brother?" She asked the three.

Bonnie nodded softly "Yeah... we traveled with him in Kalos, we were good friends" Clemont answered her question, Serena just stared at her stunned "We didn't know she had a sister..." Clemont said as he looked at Bonnie who agreed.

"You Traveled with my brother??? Can you tell me what he was like?! was he nice??? did he have a lot of Pokémon??" She asked, repeating the questions I probably didn't answer earlier, "Eh? Well uhm, yeah he's really cool, really kind too, he and his Pokémon were really strong!" Bonnie Complimented me Unconsciously.

As Angela was about to ask more, I quickly backed away as a mature woman entered the Poke center "nurse Joy? Have you seen An-" Delia cut herself off as she spotted the little girl "There you are! You were gone for quite a while so I got quite worried" She said, gently picking up the little girl.

"Sorry if she caused trouble Nurse Joy" She Apologized and took Angela away, as she waved goodbye slightly as to not get noticed by Delia.

They Disappeared out of the Poke center and I sighed "Red... was that really...?" Serena trailed off, the events only now processing "Yeah... Believe it or not, neither sibling has seen each other, Angela has only heard she had a brother the other day" I said.

"Eh? why doesn't she know? she should at least have some recollection of Ash..." Bonnie murmured slightly "She's 8, according to the Information given my Professor Oak, this marks the 7th year... of Ash's disappearance" I said, fixing my cap and stretching slightly.

"I see..." Clemont responded slightly "Was that his mother?" Serena asked "Yup, his one and only family- well, before the little girl anyways" I said as I took out my Ultradex, calling Pikachu and Eevee down.

"You mean the one that be-" "Yeah..." I cut Bonnie off, not wanting her to continue, she looked down sadly "I feel bad for him..." She said, clutching her shirt slightly "He was... 'that' by his believed to be last and only family and never even met his little sister..." Clemont muttered sadly.

I turned to see Brent and Nurse Joy looking down sadly as well, I sighed and went to the bottom oft he stairs, waiting for Pikachu and Eevee "I can't Imagine how he would feel" I lied, biting my lip as hard as I can, to not show weakness.

But in the back of my mind, I knew the guys knew how I was feeling, of course I can't Imagine how it feels, It's because I already know, I let out a Shaky breath as the two balls of fur reached the bottom.

"...We'll go eat our breakfast in the Cafeteria now... would you like to join us?" Serena offered, Gary shook his head softly "Sorry, we actually have to go to the Airport now, we have to pick up some" Gary said "You joining us Red?" Trip asked and I shook my head "Nah, I need to head up to the room and do something" I said and turned back to my two Pokémon.

"You two can come with Rex and Blue if you want to see Professor" I whispered to the two, they cheered happily, quickly heading over to where Max and Gary were "I won't be joining you guys to the airport, say hello to your gramps for me Blue" I said "Eat well, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie" I said before heading back up.

heading back to our room, "Sceptile, come on out" I called out, I then whispered something to him, a mission per se 'alright Ash' he said and quickly left, jumping out of the window and on to the trees, hopping tree-to-tree to reach his destination.

I  sighed and called out Lucario 'Yes Master?' he asked "While everyone's gone why don't we do some Aura training?" I recommended, he nodded and we climbed out the window and headed to the Forest, finding serene and peaceful meditating place.

'Protect her, Sceptile'

Updated on 03/18/21(mm/dd/yy)