Chapter 16

Ash's POV

Me and the Guys' Battles are one after the other, which meant win after win after win in a row, Paul first, then Trip, then Brock, then Gary, then Max, then Clemont, then me,  and finally, Bonnie, we were at our seats, we were seated Pretty close to the Field, the other guys were cheering her on loudly, i stayed quiet, since they all sounded like Perverts '17-18 year old dudes Cheering on a 14 year old girl, sounds suspicious to me' i thought and cringed "This Battle is Between Iris from the Dragon Village and Bonnie From Lumiose City, this battle is a 3 v 3 Battle, Substitutions are allowed, and Mega Evolution is allowed" The referee announced "Trainers send out your first Pokemon" the Referee said "Dragonite Lets Battle!" Iris Sent out "Mawile Come on out!" Bonnie called out, Iris didn't know it was a Fairy type so she smirked cockily "Begin!" the Referee said "Dragonite use Dragon Rush!" Iris called,"Iris Starts it off with Dragon Rush People! will this attack inflict damage on Mawile?"The Host Hyped, the Move hit and Iris Smirked "Too Bad for you~" She said Proudly, Bonnie smirked "Don't get too cocky" Bonnie said with an expression she uses to Make fun of People in such a cold way, the smoke cleared and Mawile was Barely scratched "H-HOW?!" Iris Exclaimed "There you go Folks! Dragon Rush inflicted NO DAMAGE! Mawile is standing strong!" The host said hyping up the crowd "Mawile use Fairy Wind!" Bonnie said, this made Iris Look at her Mawile In Fear, Iris Froze Up and the Attack Hit Dragonite "Now Use Crunch!" Bonnie said "Dragonite use Wing attack!" Iris called, Dragonite roared and Soared to the Sky, it started Flying down with Wing attack "Dodge it then use Fairy Wind again!" Bonnie said, Mawile dodged Dragonite's Wing attack and Got hit By Fairy Wind, this made Dragonite crash onto the field "Dragonite!" Iris Cried "Dragonite is unable to Battle, send out your Next Pokemon!" The Referee said "There we have it folks, Iris' Dragonite Couldn't Beat the Steel and Fairy type Mawile!" The Host said, this made the crowd Excited "Haxorus come on Out!" Iris called, this made Bonnie smirk, she then Gently put her fingers on the ornament on her Hair "whats this Folks? Bonnie is Holding onto something in her hair? Is that..? Is that..!? A KEYSTONE?!" the Host exclaimed exciting the crowd "Mawile, prove to them our deep and Nurturing Bond, Mega Evolve!" Bonnie said as Bother her Keystone and Mawile's Mega stone glowed an ominous Bright light, the Light faded as Mawile's form was now different from its form earlier "There you go Folks! Mega Mawile! How can iris Beat it now?" the Host Hyped, the crowd went wild "Haxorus use Slash!" Iris said "Mawile Use Dynamic Punch" Bonnie said, they both sprinted to Each other, the attacks collided "Now Mawile Feint Attack!" Bonnie said, Since Mawile was close the attack hit "Haxorus!" Iris Cried, she saw Haxorus was struggling on standing up "haxorus you can do this! Use Outrage!" She said, "Mawile Finish this off with Fairy wind!" Bonnie said, but it was too late, Outrage was already fully charged, Haxorus started attacking head on, Mawile Had it tough to Hit back "Crunch Mawile!" Bonnie said, Haxorus threw a dire Hit at Mawile as Mawile Hit Haxorus with Dynamic Punch, this made the Dirt on the Battlefield create a smoke like cloud, as the smoke cleared, both Pokemon were unconscious "Both Pokemon are unable to Battle, send out your Next Pokemon!" The Referee said "Mawile and Haxorus are both Out! Can Iris Still win this? Bonnie still has 2 Pokemon left and she has 1! will Iris turn this Battle around?!" The Host Hyped "Excadrill come on out!" Iris sent out, "Florges Come on out!" Bonnie Called "Metal Claw!" Iris said "Moon Blast!" Bonnie countered, Excadrill was the only one hit, Florges as of now was untouched "Excadrill drill run!" Iris said "Florges Take him head on and Use Giga Impact!" Bonnie said, Both Pokemon Sprinted to each other ,Both Attacks dealing damage to the other "Florges Petal Blizzard!" Bonnie reacted quickly, Excadrill was hit, he stumbled back but he stood still on the field, not wanting to give up yet "Metal Claw!" Iris attacked "Florges Magical Leaf!" Bonnie said, "Dodge Excadrill!" Iris said, Excadrill dodged to late and was Hit, Excadrill passed out in the Battle field "Excadrill is Unable to Battle, Which means Bonnie Wins!" The referee said, the crowd cheered 'Iris looks Pissed' i thought as i watched her leave the Field, we decided to Meet Up with Bonnie somewhere in the Lockers "Good Job Bonnie! you sure did teach her" Max said Happily "You did Great out there Bonnie!" Serena said as she hugged her Gently "Congratulations Bonnie" Clemont said with a sweet smile "Thanks Guys!" She thanked "Come on, we won all of our first Battles, we should go and Get some Ice cream as a Treat" I said "Yeah!" They cheered, i chuckled and walked into town to an Ice cream Parlor, we all got our favorite flavor of Ice cream "Vulpix!" I heard, i chuckled as i saw her not really like the ice cream Much, which reminds me "Hey Vulpix, would you Like to be Angela's Pokemon?" I asked, Angela heard this and stood next to me, Vulpix looked at her and sniffed her then sitting in front of her wagging her tail, i chuckled and Gave Angela an Empty Poke ball "do you want to be my friend Vulpix?" Angela asked, Vulpix nodded happily and gently tapped the Poke ball on Vulpix' Forehead, it shaked a few times and it finally made a 'ding' sound "I got a New friend!" Angela cheered happily, we all watched her In awe, But Serena, she looked at her with such a Sad Face, i sighed sadly and gripped my hat '5 more Battles Serena, don't worry, you'll be With Ash Ketchum soon'