Chapter 18

Ash's POV

'Brock, Clemont and Max defeated the Gym leaders with no Problem, and so did the others with their Opponents, It was finally my turn,  Me vs That connoisseur Lime' i thought as we were called onto the field "On the Blue side we have Cilan from Striaton City, and on the Red side we have Red Satoshi from Mt. Silver" the Host said aloud, the crowds cheered at me and Cilan "This Battle is Between Cilan From striaton City and Red Satoshi from Mt. Silver, this is a 3 v 3 battle, substitutions are allowed and Mega evolution is allowed" The Referee repeated "Send out your first Pokemon!" The Referee said "Crustle lets go!" He said, "Serperior come on out" I called out "Begin!" the Referee said "Crustle X-scissor!" He said "Leaf storm" I said calmly, though the x-scissor did hit, so did the Leaf storm "Use coil Serperior" i said "Crustle dodge it!" Cilan panicked, Crustle couldn't dodge though, he was now trapped in Serperior's Coil "Whats this? Crustle is now trapped in Serperior's Coil, how will he escape?" The Host Hyped, the Crowd cheered loudly "Use Giga drain" I said "Giga Drain! Serperior is now sucking away the rest of Crustle's Strength, If he doesn't get out of there he'll be done for" The host said "Crustle use Rock wrecker!" Cilan said, a Large Rock appeared above Serperior "Serperior That's enough" i said, Serperior quickly uncoiled around Crustle, rushing away from the large rock, Crustle tried to Throw it but it suddenly collapsed "There you go Folks, Crustle has Reached its limit, Coil must've poisoned it and dealt a lot of Damage!" The host said, the crowd cheered "Crustle is unable to battle, send out your next Pokemon" the Referee said, Cilan sighed sadly as he then Threw a Pokeball onto the field, the Pokemon then came out of its Pokeball "Stunfisk!" It roared, "Alright stunfisk, use Tackle!" Cilan said "Serperior dodge, then iron tail" I ordered, she followed and Quickly dodged, quickly using iron tail after "Stunfisk, use shock!" Cilan started to panic "Serperior, leaf storm" I said as I looked at my watch '5 more minutes and we're done' I thought, Serperior fired her leaf storm and hit accurately, it was a critical. I know it. Serperior snaked back next to me, I saw Stunfisk plop on the ground, swirls in its eyes "And Stunfisk and down! Cilan now has 1 Pokemon left! And Red still has all of his Pokemon! What will Cilan do now?!" The Host Exclaimed making the Stadium go wild, Cilan was looking upset, but he kept quiet, and sent out his last Pokemon "Pansage!" Pansage roared, "Serperior, return" I said "What is this?! Red Satoshi is Changing his Pokemon?!?!" The Host question with a shocked voice "Samurott, Come on out" I called "Samurott!! Another Unova Pokemon! A water type against a grass type!! How will this Turn out?! Will Cilan finally Beat one of Red Satoshi's Pokemon?!" The Host hyped, the Crowd was whispering and murmuring, telling their friends what a stupid idea it was, I sighed "Pansage Bullet seed!" Cilan ordered "Sage!" Pansage roared and fired Bullet seed at Samurott, I kept quiet and Samurott took the hit, this caused smoke to surround him "Samurott got hit with a Powerful Bullet seed! This may have caused damage to the water type Pokemon!" The Host said as he stood up from his chair excited, as the smoke cleared Samurott appeared unharmed "Whats this?! Samurott doesn't even have a scratch on him!" The Host said "Samurott use Water gun"I said as he did "Pansage dodge!" Cilan said and Pansage did as told, trying to dodge the Water gun, but was already hit as he tried to dodge "Now Samurott use Aqua Jet" I said and he Followed, "Pansage Dig to dodge!" Cilan panicked, Samurott was heading straight to Pansage with one powerful Aqua Jet, though Pansage Was lucky to successfully dodge, though the attack missed "Use water gun down that hole" I said and Samurott just followed, "Samurott is shooting a water gun down the hole Pansage has made! What will Pansage do?!?!" The Host Asked with such excitement in his voice, soon after that Pansage was shot up form underground with a fountain of water "Now Aqua jet" I said calmly and Samurott did just that, I checked my watch again 'just as I timed it' I thought as Pansage was seen on the middle of the battle field passed out "Pansage is unable to battle, which means Red Satoshi is the winner!" The referee announced and the Crowd went wild, we shook hands in the middle, I kinda gripped his hand a bit, but then turned away and walked outside, I soon heard running, I look back and see The gang, I smile a bit but it turns back into a neutral expression "You did well Red!" Serena said in a congratulating way "Thank you" I thanked "Wow Mr.Red! You are super duper mega strong!" Angela giggled, the gang chuckled at her "Thank you, you'll be as strong as that one day" I said to her and her eyes sparkled "Reeeeddddddd that was one dissapointing battle" Max said, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie and even Angela looked at him weirdly "I Know" I said and pat his head "Holding back, you're such a jerk" Max said with puffed cheeks "What do you mean?" Bonnie asked "Red was holding back! He only used 10% of his power" Max said, My Kalos friends Gasped in surprise "Now Rex, Don't tell them something not true" I said as I started to walk out "But it i-" he was stopped but a faint blue light surrounded his head, he sighed and just shut up "Don't believe him Guys, he's just Crazy" I chuckled, they has skeptical looks in their faces but just brushed it off "What do you guys want to do for n-" I was cut off By someone Bumping into me "Oh sorry, didn't mean to hit you there" The Guy said, I looked closer at this Guy, my eyes Widened and my lips opened but I was Beat to it by an annoying little Prick "Rudy!"