Chapter 57

Max' POV

                         I Ended the call with Brock, Leading the other champions to where they were to meet up, running through the halls in a hurry, even taking Routes pointed out by Cynthia to avoid getting in  a fight with some grunts.

                          As we found Brock and Gary, we immediately looked over at the machine "It's almost completely surfaced..." Wallace Grimaced, Gary clicked his tongue "It's just disgusting to even look at" Gary spat, his anger now showing after keeping it bottled up for a while.

                           As he said that, The Machine stopped moving up, Grunts surrounded the Machine as the Machine suddenly sent out a loud agonizing sound that made everyone clutch their ears in fear of destroying their Ear drums.

                          The sound died down as the speakers now rang, a sign of someone trying to do something with the Speakers.

                           A Deep Voice echoed through the Speakers, "Good Day Citizens" The Voice greeted, I Looked up and grit my teeth at the sight "That's... Team Rocket's Leader" Gary huffed out in annoyance.

                            "My name is Giovanni, the Leader of Team Rocket" He Introduced, his smile just making the scenario almost seem like a game.

                              From the Stands someone yelled "TO HELL WHO YOU ARE! WHAT DO YOU WANT!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" such comments made the others to follow pursuit, demanding answers from the Man on the Machine.

                              Giovanni Laughed lowly "If you really want to know.." He muttered before dramatically unfolding his arms and stating "To Rule Both Humans and Pokémon alike!".

                                 The stadium went quiet, not because they thought he was joking, but because they knew he was serious.

                                  Gary clicked his tongue in fury "Brock can we go kick his ass now?" He asked obviously getting impatient, "Not Yet... If I remember Correctly, when Jessie, James and Meowth came up to me with Team Rocket's Plans... Ash will appear at the top of that Machine. next to Giovanni, we have to wait till we can see him" Brock said.

                                   Gary Balled his hand into a fist in Irritation "I wanna beat him up.." He muttered in anger, I Stared at the man standing on the Machine, My eyebrows furrowing as I trembled.

                                     "I! Leader of Team Rocket! Will bring forth the God of all Pokémon! And make it Bow down to Me!" He announced proudly.

                                     "As If!" People in the stands boo-ed, but he only laughed "Arceus, The God of Pokémon, chose one. one human boy to relieve the world of it's evils, do you know who this boy is?" He asked menacingly.

                                      The Stadium went quiet again, "It's the Boy who defeated Team Aqua, Team Magma of Hoenn. Team Galactic of Sinnoh. Team Plasma of Unova, and finally Team Flare of Kalos, Was it all a coincidence that only one boy, ONE BOY, took care of all of these teams! IT WAS ALL BY ONE BOY! no, as he is now, he's a Man" Giovanni Ranted.

                                       The Stadium erupted in whispers, "That's right... I'm sure you all know... THAT BOY! no THAT MAN! IS NONE OTHER THAN ASH KETCHUM" he revealed.

                                        Suddenly, a sort of door sound echoed in the stadium, we all looked up to see, Ash, tied up to a metal post, being raise dup from the inside of the Machine, for everyone to see.

                                         Everyone gasped as they saw the passed out boy, tied tightly to the post, I felt everyone tense up "Let's go" Brock exclaimed, the anger obvious in his voice and ran through the field with the Champions as the Grunts tried to push them back, they heard Giovanni snicker through the mic.

Short I know ;((