Chapter 67

Gary's POV

"SHUT UP!!!" Giovanni yelled, hushing the noisy crowd  "Do any of you really think you can spout demands and all that right now?! Is It because The Infamous Red Satoshi is here?! Blue Oak and Leaf Oak?!  look around you! Not one of you have been able to get out!! those trainers who were battling my Grunts at the entrances?! haven't even been able to dent them! the one's who were able to escape the stadium are now back here!" He spouted 

"The Champions are all immobile, where do your hopes come from?" Giovanni laughed statistically "Ash!" A voice echoed from the stands "Our hope lies in Ash! Ash Ketchum!" I Looked up to see Iris looking down and gripping her hands into fists.

"That's right! Ash is strong!" Dawn followed "He'll beat you!" Tracey added "Yeah!!! He'll beat you! if he doesn't he'll have to pay a million fine!" Barry continued, it was then continuous, the spectators who became quiet earlier got loud again.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Ash twitch, I turned my body completely to his, crouching next to Pikachu, feeling the hazy aura still on Ash, I didn't go any nearer than I should "Wake up you idiot, People need you now" I mulled fixing his beat up hat on his head.

No response, As expected, I sighed "Keep Zapping him Pikachu, don't kill him though" I said, and he only nodded, preparing another thunderbolt as I stood up, 

Only to be stopped halfway by a hand, My eyes widened in surprise and turned to Ash quickly "...Who are you to call me an idiot" He scoffed.

"...someone who has all the right to call you an Idiot Ketchum" 

Ash's POV

((before he woke up))
"It sure is Dark here, how long have I been here?" I asked myself sighing, looking down on the ground and fiddling boringly at my thumbs "It sure is boring here.." I complained to no one in particular.

Suddenly, a bright light flashed in the corner of my eye, I shot my head up and looked around my surrounding searching for the direction the light came from, again, it flashed quickly, I ran to it as fast as I could.

It flashed continuously, and even when I was tired, panting, and heavily breathing, I ran, and ran, and ran, until finally... "..ou Idiot, People need you now" I heard Gary mumble out, I couldn't help but huff mentally.

I heard him sigh and say "Keep Zapping him Pikachu, don't kill him though," I  shivered, opening my eyes slightly and grabbing Gary's hand before he could stand up completely "...Who are you to call me an Idiot" I scoffed.

"...Someone who has all right to call you an Idiot" He spat back "Can you move?" He asked "If you were hit by a thunderbolt would you be able to move?" I asked hypothetically-not "I'd die" He answered and helped me up.

"He's awake!!" Someone in the stands yelled, after they said that, the crowd cheered loudly "There he is!" someone yelled "He'll save us!" another followed.

I sighed tiredly "I just wok up you know.." I muttered to myself and balanced my footing, I felt lighter than normal, before anything though I Immediately looked for Serena "She's alright, Brock made up an antidote in time and is now letting her rest, though she hasn't waken up yet" Mrs. Leaf said, popping up behind me.

"Ash... we're going to have to ask for your help on this one" Mr. Blue said, walking up next to Gary, he looked at the field, as to which I followed, My eyes widened and my hands curled into fists, I felt... something negative surround me.

But before Anything, Pikachu hit me with an iron tail on the back "Pika Pi!" 'Calm down!' He said "Ow..." I groaned, rubbing my back "Pikachu! Pika Pika!" 'Don't lose your Head Ash!' he scolded, I hummed and straightened myself.

It was only then that I realized "Pikachu... you're covered in Bandages.." I muttered out painfully "Pika! Pi!" 'I'm Fine!' He huffed stubbornly, It was these times I knew, "... I'm leaving it to you to Protect Serena okay?" I muttered out with a sad smile.

He knew he wasn't in the condition to help me, and so he nodded "Pika" 'Got it' he said and ran off to where Brock was, "Ash?" Max asked behind me, I turned to him and smiled softly "I'll be needing your help again Max" I said,

He perked up and nodded "I'll be doing That" I said seriously "You're handling this alone?" Gary scoffed, obviously upset "He has my Sister... and Brock's Girlfriend and my Dad's future wife" I sighed cracking my neck readily.

"Got it... be careful" Max said and took Mrs. Leaf and Mr. Blue by the arms and dragged them away "eh?" "huh?" They asked in confusion.

I walked a bit in front of Giovanni "Hand em over" I said immediately "And If I don't?" he scoffed "You'll have to deal with the both of us" I growled under my breath "Both of us? Hmph please" Giovanni cockily huffed.

"I guess that's a no huh?" I muttered, preparing myself, breathing in and out evenly, 

It was a sensation that made my body tremble, I closed my eyes and let myself get engulfed in this... powerful Aura "what... is that" I heard Dad ask somewhere behind me, 

3rd Person's POV

Ash stood there, a sort of White dust surrounded his body, almost glowing a mythical light, it looked majestic, 

A loud roar from the sky was suddenly heard, everyone looked up looking for the creature that made the sound, as the Roars grew louder, the dust around Ash started covering his completely, It was almost Heavenly.

After one last Mighty Roar, Ash finally stepped out of the dust, but he looked different, Giovanni clicked his tongue and backed up with the Girls with the Grunts behind him, Ash Opened his eyes, only to reveal rich Gold eyes, an almost Godly outfit that looked a lot like

Arceus