Chapter 64

Brock's POV

Finally reaching Clemont's signal, I returned Aerodactyl and rushed inside, It was an ominous looking abandoned building "Brock!" I heard someone call, I turned to the direction of the voice and saw James "James! Where's the others?" I asked.

"They're inside! This place is connected to an underground passage leading to the Indigo plateau" He said as he eagerly lead me inside "How'd you know about this place?" I asked as I hurried inside behind James.

"Jessie led us here, she might've overheard it back when we were in Team Rocket" He said as he turned a left "Over here" He said and led me in further "What's going on Inside?" I asked, preparing Chansey's Poke ball "Pikachu and Eevee are badly wounded, Clemont said Pikachu might've tried to defend both Ash and Eevee but got separated from Ash and was thrown into these maze like passages" He explained and took a final right.

I finally saw them, My eyes widened "Brock you're here!" Clemont cried in Panic "Why are you still here Clemont?! where's Jessie?!" I asked, taking out Chansey and immediately dealing with Pikachu and Eevee.

"You Deal with Eevee Chansey, Pikachu will need my Undivided attention" I said taking out the emergency kit always strapped to my waist "Brock!" I heard a woman call, I looked up and saw Jessie "I found the control room! but the Machine's starting to move!" she exclaimed.

I gripped the kit in my hands and etched my brows frustrated "we have to get back as soon as we can..." He growled and Immediately started getting to work "You guys deal with the Machine, I'll take care of the Injured" I said glancing at Chansey who was focused on Eevee.

Jessie and Clemont headed off, only before leaving with a concerned look for Pikachu and Eevee "Serena might die If I don't hurry, Flying back there with two Critical patients won't help" I muttered as I quickly bandaged Pikachu's overly damaged body.

"Then you can just Teleport back" James said behind me "Pardon?" I asked while stitching more of Pikachu's deep wounds "Inkay can Teleport you back on the Field, he'll teleport back right after" He said, I hummed in acknowledgement "that'll be great, please" I said as I carefully cleaned up Pikachu's body "4 stitches, A broken arm and a hard hit on the head" I said as I picked him up.

"Full recovery will take 2-3 months at most" I said to myself, turning to Chansey to see her holding Eevee "Inkay" James called out "Teleport them to the Field and come back Immediately" James said and Inkay nodded in Understanding.

"Please take care of us" I said as I took Eevee from Chansey and let her focus on using Heal pulse on them "Not in the Middle of the Field okay? close to the Lockers" James specified, Inkay nodded floating to us and holding onto me and Chansey.

I closed my eyes, Opening them to the sight of the Champions with Paul and Max "Brock!" Max exclaimed, making his way to me in a hurry, gasping at the sight of Eevee and Pikachu "Can you take them from me Max? Paul, switch, your Gothitelle on Pikachu and Eevee, My Chansey on Serena and Sylveon" I Immediately went into action.

The two couldn't help but just follow my instructions, Chansey and I went over to Serena and Sylveon "Good job Toxicroak, Bulbasaur, Chansey please use Aromatherapy on Serena, I'll handle Sylveon first" I ordered.

Chansey nodded and focused on Stabilizing Serena's Condition, I quickly turned my focus to Sylveon, only now hearing the loud cries in the sky, I looked up and scrunched up my nose, clicking my tongue as well.

"I hope Clemont can turn off that thing...I'm sure Ash can feel that too" I muttered to myself as I turned back to Sylveon, doing my best to help her "If only Nurse Joy was here... she would be a great help" I huffed as I stuck a syringe with the antidote "normal antidotes should be fine... We just have to be careful not to overuse it... their bodies might not be able to take it and break down" I clicked my tongue.

Luckily Sylveon was stabilized quickly, no it was only Serena, "Problem is... Poison for Humans are different for Pokemon... Antidotes for Pokemon won't have an effect on Serena" I said out loud, Contemplating in what I should do.

"I'll have to brew up an antidote here..." I muttered "brew up an antidote?! here?!" Alder exclaimed "I have no other choice, Chansey, care fo-" "ACK!" Serena exclaimed in pain as her veins started to turn Purple, I hurried to her side in a Panic "SERENA! HOLD ON!" I panicked, grabbing an syringe filled with the Antidote I used to Sylveon.

"This should kill some of it but this shouldn't be used on humans, so it'll be like inserting another Poison inside her" I growled, agitated at the speed of the Poison inside her body "But it shouldn't have an affect on her for now, 30 minutes, estimated, before the side effects show" I said, standing up quickly "Chansey, please keep her stabilized for a while, she'll be in pain so if she starts jerking and screaming, don't panic" I said

She was trembling, she was scared, she didn't know if she could do it, I went to her side and placed a hand on her hands on top of Serena "Consider this as the next step to becoming a fully fledged Doctor... towards our Dream... I'm scared too" I comforted.

Chansey looked towards me, tears on the corners of her eyes "We can do this... you can do this" I cheered her on with a gentle and caring smile, she looked at me stunned, only to smile widely in response, only before getting engulfed by a blinding light, My eyes widened "Chan...sey?" I muttered out quietly.

As the Light Died down, I didn't see Chansey anymore "Blissey!" She exclaimed determined "You.. Evolved... huh... YOU EVOLVED!" I exclaimed excitedly, she smiled widely and gave me a nod, and I nodded back "We can do this...Blissey!"