Chapter 31

Ash's POV
"What?" Dad asked shocked "Ash.. can I please talk to Yellow and Red.. in private..?" Delia asked Kindly, I didn't want to, I didn't want to do anything with her, but My Dad put his hand on my shoulder "I'll deal with this.. you should train" he said with a kind smile, I was forced to let him 'he can handle this, it isn't my place to intervene' I thought and stepped back, Dad walked over to Delia with Yellow and eventually walked away with her, I stood there with my crew, facing away from the traitors "Ash.." Dawn called, "Let's go somewhere else" I said "Hey Ketchum! Why can May and Misty be with you and we can't?!" Iris complained "Iris.." Cilan tried to quiet her down "Because they came running to apologize" I simply said "Oh so we have to come running? Why? To seem desperate?" Iris snapped "Tch, why are you getting mad at me?" I asked starting to get pissed "Because your obviously choosing favorites!" Iris complained, i sighed and pinched the Bridge of my nose Stress fully "Why don't we deal  with this with a Pokemon Battle?" Max said "6v6 Battle" Bonnie added "who's battling who? and what will we get out of this?" Iris asked crossing her arms "Serena vs Dawn" Bonnie said confidently, this made Serena freeze, even Dawn "top coordinators against each other" Bonnie added, i could see the shock in Max's Face, not expecting her to volunteer Serena "If Serena Wins you guys stop bothering Us"Bonnie said "and if we win?" Iris asked "Ash will forgive you" Bonnie said, Iris stopped and looked at their group asking for approval "Deal" Iris said "Dawn you better Win" Iris added and walked to the other side of the field "Serena..?" Clemont checked how Serena was, she was still frozen but she eventually snapped out of it, "s-sorry" she apologized for spacing out "Serena, you don't have to do this if you don't want to" i said, she then looked at me "Do you want to forgive them yet Ash?" She asked seriously, i then thought for a moment "Not yet.." I said, she smiled and nodded "I'll be fine, I Train with Bonnie and Clemont sometimes" Serena said and went to her Bag which Her Sylveon had, she took out a belt which contained her Pokemon, placed it around her waist and put on a familiar hat "Serena.. where did you get that?" I asked "I heard Professor Oak Sent it to Professor Sycamore, to personally give it to me" she said, i smiled and chuckled "Your Gramps really is something Gary" i said "Good Luck Serena, i'm counting on you" I said, she smiled "You can trust me" she said and walked onto the Field, Dawn walking to the field not too long after Serena did, Max took place of referee "i hope it's alright for me to referee this battle" Max said looking at traitors side to see Cilan nod, "alright, this will be a 6 v 6 battle between Serena Yvonne and Dawn Hikari, Please send out your First Pokemon" Max said, with that Dawn sent out her first Pokemon "Pachirisu, let's battle!" She called "Bellosom come on out!" Serena said, both Pokemon stood on the field  "Battle Begin!" max called "Pachirisu use Quick attack!" Dawn ordered "Petal Blizzard!" Serena called, as Pachirisu ran at Bellosom, Bellosom fired a Powerful Petal Blizzard, pushing back Pachirisu "Pachirisu Use Electro Ball!" dawn called "Bellosom Dodge! then Solar Beam!" Serena said, Bellosom did her best dodging the Electro Ball but was barely Scratched, standing back and collecting up a Solar Beam "Use Swift while you have the Chance!" Dawn said using the open weakness of Bellosom, As Bellosom Shot the Solar Beam, She was hit by the swift, making her get pushed back, as Pachirisu got Hit, resulting in her fainting "Pachirisu is unable to Battle please send out your next Pokemon" Max said "Pachirisu return! get some rest, Typhlosion com on out!" Dawn said as Bellosom stood ground in front of Typhlosion "Bellosom use sleep Powder" Serena said "Typhlosion finish it with Flamethrower!" dawn said as Typhlosion shot a powerful flame thrower at Bellosom, causing it to faint "Bellosom has Fainted, please send out your next Pokemon" Max said, "Return Bellosom, good job out there" she said as she Grabbed a Love Ball from her Belt, "She used a love Ball to catch this Pokemon?" I asked Clemont "it was given to her as a remembrance" He said "By who?" I asked as i heard Serena say "altaria come on out!", Clemont watched the battle as he answered "some Guy named calem" clemont said, i looked over at Serena "altaria use Dragon Pulse!' Serena said "Typhlosion use Flame Wheel!" dawn said "don't tell me she got a Boyfriend in the 7 years i was gone" i said as i kept my eyes on Serena "You can call it that way i guess, they were never official, but their Crush on each other was really obvious" Clemont said, i sighed "what was i expecting?" I murmured to myself "Typhlosion Use Inferno!" Dawn said in Panic of the damage done by Altaria "Use Safeguard!" Serena said as i then stared at the hat she was wearing 'That's my Hat.. the hat i wore when i stayed in kalos..' i thought as it hurt my heart at the thought that Serena Loved someone else "That's what i get for being so Dense and stupid.." I muttered as i stood up "I need Something to drink, i'll be back" I said to Clemont, he nodded, i Picked up Pikachu and walked inside the Poke Center, walked over to a Vending Machine and got a fizzy drink, i sat down with Pikachu on a chair next to the Vending Machine 'Ash.. Whats wrong?' Pikachu asked "i just feel dumb" i said as i drank the fizzy drink 'Why's that?' Pikachu asked "I feel dumb because of a thought i had one time" I said as i looked at the ground 'And that is?' he asked "that Serena would love me and only me" i said, Pikachu looked at me weirdly 'That's not dumb, it's normal' he said and got on my shoulder 'she Loves you now doesn't she? no need to complain' he said, i smiled at his answer "It's nice being able to Understand you Pikachu" I said and Pat his head "Ash son.."