Chapter 32

Warning: P13/R content, please don't read if you feel uncomfortable with sexual content.

Lane's P.O.V

As we made our way back to the room, we heard a voice. It wasn't one that we were used to hearing. I looked at Ellie and she seemed just as confused as I was. Suddenly hers eyes widened and she jogged the rest of the way to the door. I was still a ways down the hall so she entered the room before I did. I heard a small screech and ran after her, expecting the worst.

As soon as I entered the room a smile broke out onto my face. I saw Ellie, her mom, Dad and brother all hugging on the bed. Ellie was in tears and they remained gently hugging each other for a couple minutes before they remembered I was here. Ellie ran up to me with tears of joy and pulled me in for a hug. It was amazing, she hasn't smiled like this in days.

"He's okay, he's okay, he's okay." She repeated into my shoulder in a muffled voice.

"Told ya baby." I whispered just for her to hear.

Mr. Karburg - er - Brian, as he wants me to start calling him, explained that Austin woke up a few minutes after Ellie came looking for me. I felt awful knowing that if I hadn't lost control of my stupid emotions, Ellie could have been there when he woke up.

After we all settled down a bit, Austin explained everything he remembered up to the impact and then we decided to drop the subject altogether, it was causing us all to get worked up.

We talked about everything and anything. After all, even though he was in an accident, Austin hasn't had a chance to talk to the rest of us since he came home for summer break. After a couple hours, it was getting late and Mrs. Kar - I mean Becky, told us we should head back to the hotel for the night. We agreed and Ellie hugged Austin once again before heading out to the car.

"Lane? You comming?" She asked. Before I could answer, Austin cut me off.

"Yeah, he'll be right there." He told her and she smiled and left. Brian and Becky exchanged glances before exiting the room as well. It was almost a "knowing" look, but I didn't put much thought into it.

"Let's chat." Austin said. Things started to click and I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"Uh, yeah sure." I mumbled.

"So you and Ellie huh?" He asked raising a brow at me.

"Um, yup." I answered looking down.

"Lane, you've known me for years, just because we're talking about my baby sister doesn't mean you have to be nervous." He laughed. I lightened up a little and gave him a half smile.

"Sorry, I'm just not good at this kind of stuff." I told him honestly.

"So I've noticed." We laughed for a bit until our laughted faded into silence.

"So how long have you guys been dating?" He asked me.

"Week or two." I told him, pretty sure on my answer.

"Well finally!" He exclaimed and I got extremely confused. He noticed and answered my unasked question by explaining. "Dude, she's had a crush on you for years!" He told me punching my shoulder.

"I think I did too, I just didn't realize it." We were silent for a moment.

He spoke up again, but this time with much more seriousness in his voice.

"Bud, just don't hurt her. I know she doesn't show a lot of emotion when she's sad, you and I both know that we can tell when she is." He told me. "When I left for college, I was nervous about leaving Ellie, but then I remembered she had you and that definently made things easier." I looked at him and smiled.

"Thanks, that means a lot. Don't worry, I'll take good care of her." We exchanged handshakes and I headed back out towards the car.

"So what'd you guys talk about?" Ellie asked me on the drive back to the hotel.

I shrugged. "Oh you know, guy stuff." She nodded and didn't ask me any more questions.

We got to the hotel and once again went straight into bed.

"Lane, I'm not tired." Ellie pouted sticking her bottom lip out. She looked at me with big eyes and a suggestive smirk on her lips.

"Well, I'll have to fix that." I winked and jumped on top of her as she lied in bed. My forearms and knees were supporting my weight off of her body. She giggled and I pressed my lips against hers.

Things heated up quickly as I our tongues explored each others mouths, I grazed my hand underneath her shirt. Goosebumps rose on her skin, I loved that she reacted so quickly to my touch. We continued to roughly make out and soon we pulled back out of breath.

"Babe..." Ellie moaned as I went to suck the sweet spot on her neck.

"Tired yet?" I asked and she quickly shook her head. "Hmm." I wondered to myself and continued kissing my beautiful girl.

After who knows how long, Ellie started pulling at the bottom of my shirt. I got what she was hinting at and leaned back to rip my shirt off and fling it somewhere over in the corner. She ran her hands over my abs and I smiled as I started pulling her shirt off.

She didn't stop me, and in one swift move, her shirt was somewhere over by mine. We were both now making out on the bed, wearing only joggers and for her, a bra.

I was wondering how far she wanted to take it, and as if she read my mind, she slipped out of her sweatpants and was in front of me in only her undergarments.

"Mmm...babe you're so beautiful." I whispered in her ear.

"I think you have too much clothing out." She whispered seductively. I nodded in agreement and slid my sweatpants off as well. My hands reached for the back of her bra and I looked at her for permission before unclipping it.

There was a dominate bulg in my boxers and she realized it. She looked down before giving me a sexy look and biting her bottom lip. Her hand rubbed the outside of my shorts and I let out a long moan. "Baby, don't be such a tease." I growled and slipped my hand inside of her underwear; my fingers rubbed and flicked her clit. Her breath hitched and her hands grasped the bed sheets. "Mmmm...." she moaned. I slipped my boxers off as did she with hers and my hand went down to gently cup her breast.

"Oh, baby..." she gasped. One hand fondled her boob as the other one went back down to rub her clit. "Oh, Lane." She shouted out as she came undone beneath me. I smirked at what I had just done and she gave me a dirty smirk. "Your turn." She slyly spoke. I never expected Ellie to be this bold, but i liked it. Hell, did I like it.

I gasped suddenly as she stroked my length. She moved her hands up and down, quickly at first and then slowly. I sighed in pleasure, looking up at the ceiling. Next thing I know, I feel a pair of hot lips on the head of my pénis. I looked down to see Ellie slowly taking my length inside of her mouth. I moaned loudly, it felt amazing, but I wasn't going to be done before we even started.

"Babe, stop." She pulled back with a confused look. I slipped a condom out from my wallet on the bedside table and put it on. I lined my cock up with her dripping wet opening. "Are you sure you want this?" I asked her once more just to be sure.

"I've always been sure." She told me.

"It's going to hurt a bit baby, but I'll be gentle." I warned her and she nodded.

With that I slowly slid into her. Her face scrunched up in pain, but soon she relaxed. "Lane, you can move." She told me and I started slowly thrusting into her.

"Shit Ellie, you're so tight." I gritted.

"Oohhh, Lanneee....that feels so good. D-dont stop." I sped up my pace a little and she yelled in pleasure. "Lane, faster, please!" She demanded.

"Fuck Ellie, you feel so good." I told her and she moaned.

"Oh Lane, oh Lane, Lane." She cried out

"Baby I'm close." "Me too." A few more thrusts and I slowly came undone in the condom. We lied there out of breath, just holding each other. "Ellie, you're so beautiful." I complimented her and she blushed. The rest of the night was filled with mindless talking.

We lied next to each other, our legs tangled. For once since we got here, we would be able to sleep in peace.