IM5Band Imagines/Preferences

This is a long personal Imagine for: 

Catherine

#imagine Dalton and you go on an adventure in a old jail house because you and the boys(Cole,Gabe,Dana,and Will) were playing truth-or-dare. Dalton of course trying to act brave to impress you. So the boys drop you and him off at the old jail house and drove off.

"Are you sure youre not scared Cat?" you nod yes and begin to walk forward. The jail house has been closed for 10 yrs now because people claimed it is haunted by the devil himself. The outside of it was horrid. Over grown grass, trash everywhere, pieces of the building shattered everywhere, bugs crawling in and out of everything you see, and most horrid of all is the smell... Rotten food and animals filled the airs around the jail house. 

As you go inside Dalton is right beside you holding your hand. You have had a major crush on him for awhile now so when he held your hand your cheeks blushed scarlet red.  

" Okay the dare was to go into the devils cell which is all the way in the back and stay in there till he comes out supposibly" you say with a calm but scared voice to Dalton. 

"Lets sit in together that way i can protect you if he does come out. I dont what my friend to get hurt" so you walk all the way down to the devils cell and sit on the worn out bed and start calling out him out. Then you were to scared and ran out leaving Dalton alone. You quickly run out to the gate and sit in the middle of the street. 

" CATHERINE!!!!CATHRINE!!!!" you hear Dalton screaming as he runs toward you. " Cat please dont run out like that. You scared me half to death." 

"You got scared because your "just friend" ran out" you say annoyed. 

" Yes because your not just a friend, i want to be more that Cat." as he says this you look up and dalton leans forward to kiss you. As your lips meet sparks fly and you feel like the only girl in the world. " Cat will you be my girlfriend?" 

" Heres your answer" and you kiss him to say yes. Dalton smiles as he kisses you back. 

" Hey guys enough PDA and lets go back home im scared!!!" you look up to see Will and the guys staring at you from the car. The whole car ride home you gazed into each others eyes and held hands and you soon became known in the 5er world as " Daltons Dolphin Girl"

THE END!!!

Hope you like it Catherine!! i will be doing more of these as time goes by!!! maybe it will be your name in the next one. Who knows?....... 

-Kat:)