Nineteen:

~Peter's p.o.v~

Yeah....No! The celebration is so not about Narmi becoming a Lost girl. Yeah.... That'll never happen. But she does seem like one. I don't think she really bought my lie though. That's Lost Girl material.

Enough about that, and he real celebration is about the Truest Believer. Yup, my shadow just gave me news about him.

*About an hour ago*

After Narmi went out of the tree home, I went straight to my thinking tree. That's where I left.... Yeah. Anyways I was climbing the branch when an eerie chill ran up my spine out to my shoulders. I gripped the branch and sat myself on it, leaning against the main trunk.

"You called?" the hissing whispering voice hit my ear like a slap.

"It's him. He is after her. Dark magic. I could feel a bit of my magic in it. Problem is I didn't cast the spell. Which could only mean one thing. It was him. Somehow, somewhere before, they have met. She doesn't remember him though. It's like all her memories have been washed.....or no wait! Her memories have been tweaked. That's why she could only remember what HE wants her to." I said this in one long sentence spilling out of my mouth like vomit.

"I bring good news." He said, ignoring me. Did this little piece of -

"I could hear your thoughts you know. I am you and you are me." It cut my train of thoughts.

" I WILL NEVER BE YOU! AND YOU ARE NOTHING LIKE ME! JUST... just tell me the news."

"Ha Haw Haw! Silly boy! We are much alike, you and me. Both very...evil. And about the girl.... leave her be. You get involved with her matters...lets just say things wont end good for me...or you!" It laughed its evil laugh.

"Shut the He-" I started.

"The truest believer has been born." It said cutting me of.

"Yea- wait what?!"

It nodded real quick. (A/N: From zero to a hundred real quick! ;P) It didn't seem like a nod, just looked like it was curling its head, but I would know the difference.

*Present time*

I sent Tamara and Greg to receive him. He should be here in a couple of weeks or so.

Soon, my plan will be done and I will be immortal and have my youth back...forever this time!

~Narmi's p.o.v~

The music plays. The boys dance. I wait on a log. I know! Pathetic. I just... miss Julie. I wonder how she's doing? Did she forget about me already? Peter comes out of nowhere and sits next to me. I visibly tense. "Go dance."

"No."

"You sure." Leave me alone.

"I forget."

"Come dance." Still mad at you!

"Go die." I saw him wince.

"Don't you like the music?"

"Too classic."

"Ye- wait you could hear it!?" He asked and hissed at me. I gave him a blank look.

All he did next was got up and left. Just like that.

**********

$$$$$VOTE$$$$$

$$$$$COMMENT$$$$$

$$$$$SHARE$$$$$