Eight:

~Peter's p.o.v~

When I was about to hit her, I realized what I was doing and stopped midway. She barely flinched. Her eyes went wide for a second and even after I put my hand down, she stayed like that. Then, she toppled over and blacked out.

The other girl bent down and shook her, getting worried. I rolled my eyes and bent down. I scooped the girl in my arms and strode off to my tree house, the other girl, shrieking right behind me.

"Oh my God!!! What if she died!? What the hell is the matter with you!?" She screamed in my ear. Man, its these days I wish I was deaf!

"Can you be quiet!? I'm doing whatever I can!!" I yelled back. Man, is she like blind or something!?

"This is my best friend you're messing with. When I get my hand on you-" She stopped when she looked at the tree house.

So they're best friends huh? I walked up the stairs. The annoying brat followed.

"Stay!" I demanded.

~J's p.o.v~

"Stay!" He demanded. Ha! Like I listen to him!

"I'm not your dog!! You do not demand me to do anything! And when do I ever listen to you!??" I shrieked as he opened the door with his back. I went up the bent branches he used as stairs and saw him placing N on the bed made of bearskin. He stood up like he didn't even carry a person halfway around the island. He stood up like he's been carrying a feather this whole time!!!

Talk about strong!

"Get. Out!!" He said dangerously through clenched teeth. I mentally gulped. I needed to stand my ground! I can't let his words get to me!

"You wish!" I retort back. I swallow my cries as he smirks his devilish signature evil smirk. I enter the room and sit by N.

"I do wish. And I always get what I want!" With a snap of his fingers, I am back in the cage, only this time, my escape is laying unconscious on the bed!

~N's p.o.v~

I woke up on ans extremely comfy, bearskin cot that had soft fur trimmed up to the skin, making it even more softer to sleep on. I groaned and rubbed my head. Well his has happened a lot today!

Peter walked in through the door, slightly bending his head through the door frame.

"Where is she!?" I demanded as soon as he came in sight. He chuckled and shook his head slightly.

"She's..." He said pretending to think, only wasting more time.

"Well... hurry up!" I urged. He is getting on my last nerves!

"Let me think... Oh! I know, rotting in a small cage... maybe?"He smirked. That evil monster!

I got off the couch fast enough to make my head hurt more. I cringed in pain and he seemed to stop smirking for a second. Then, that stupid smirk returned to it's rightful place, back on his face.

I slapped him on his right cheek and his head flipped the other side. There was bright red hand marks on his slightly pale pace. He looked as ready to explode when he looked back at me. He grabbed my arms and pulled me back.

"Time for you to meet the lost boys!" He said ,his voice loosing any sign of playfulness. I gulped. If Peter Pan isn't who stupid Disney said, then what will... his lost boys be like!?

~Peter's p.o.v~

I tied her hands behind her back. I didn't want to do this, but I was never slapped in my whole life! And it still stings!