Three:

We both turned around and there, near the bed, stood a... I don't really know what, but it was mostly a person, with wings! We both had our mouths open and I finally decided to talk." Who are you and how did you get in here?!" I demanded. She pointed to the window and sat down on the wooden floor.

She patted the spaces in front of her and Julie and I sat there.

Julie's p.o.v

She muttered something in another language it sounded like," Mah ekh jalpari ho." Her voice was as delicate as the sparkles on her Crystal blue wings. I noticed that narmi nodded. WHAT!!?? She can understand that?! The Pixie continued," Aap ko hamare saat ana ho ga. Hamara ghar khatre me hain." She said many other things, bit I was focused on how Narmi knew that language.

Was there something I didn't know about!?

Narmi's p.o.v

So she's a pixie. She told me about her home and how the other pixies were endangered because someone special wen't missing. She didn't tell me who, but she said that I will find out in time. She didn't tell me who she was, or what, but she said she will tell me on the way to their home. Now I want to see if Julie wants to go.

" What happened!? What did she say?! Tell me!!" Julie bombarded me with questions. Wait, so she's telling me she didn't understand any of that!?

" Wait... you don't understand her!?" I asked. She shook her head violently. I sighed," Do you wan't to come on a...um... field trip?" I asked her. She made the most annoying face." A FIELD TRIP?!!" She finally squeaked out and moved her hands in an annoying gesture. I nodded wearily. 

" Hugh... fine! But you better explain on the way." She said, giving in. After getting a bag ready for the travel, and Julie picking up her sleepover bag, which contained her clothes and hygiene things, I actually thought about how we were going to go to where ever we were going. Before I could turn around and ask the pixie, a weird blue and yellow light surrounded us and we lost our consciousness...

**********

$$$$$VOTE$$$$$

$$$$$COMMENT$$$$$

$$$$$SHARE$$$$$